Date with Hoya Part 3

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The doorbell rang and Howon got up from where he was reading to see who it was. He couldn’t fall asleep after what you said before you drifted into slumber. He didn’t know why you calling him your best friend bothered him so much this time, but he couldn’t help it. He was careful about getting up since he didn’t want to wake you up. It was around seven, not too late. His parents called earlier and said they’d be gone for the night and wouldn’t be back until tomorrow morning. He opened the door to reveal Myungsoo.

“Hey, are you busy?” He asked.

Howon shook his head. “No, why?”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.” Howon stepped aside to let Myungsoo in. “Just make sure you’re quiet about it. ~~~-ah is sleeping.”

“~~~?! Sleeping here?!” Myungsoo repeated loudly.

Howon threw a warning look towards Myungsoo, putting his finger in front of his lips. Myungsoo raised up his hands in defense. He was shocked. You spent the entire day with Howon? Without telling him? Well, technically you did, but he didn’t remember you telling him about spending the night at Howon’s.

“I was – er – wondering if you wanted to go eat dinner with me and the guys –” Myungsoo stuttered and added quickly, “— yup. That is exactly why I’m here. But I guess you’re busy after all.”

His eyes landed on your sleeping figure, clad in pajamas after taking a shower to rid your body and hair from flour, to prove his point.

“Yeah, sorry.” Howon frowned. “I’m going to have to pass on this one. Next time, for sure though.”

Myungsoo shook his head. “No worries. Anyway, I got to go. Catch you later.”

Howon nodded, walking L to the door. “See you later.”

Myungsoo’s farewell to his hyung was a bit delayed when Myungsoo caught sight of the cookies Howon took out of the oven earlier since you were asleep. He paused for a moment near the kitchen entrance and looked at them. Howon stared at Myungsoo’s back, confused as to why the younger one stopped in the middle of the hallway.

“Bye hyung.” Myungsoo suddenly said and walked out the door.

Howon closed the door and watched Myungsoo run his hand in his hair while walking back to his house through the window. He watched Myungsoo walk into his house and close the door. Less than a minute later, the light in his room .

He shook his head. “Myungsoo, if you were going to just come to my house and lie about the reason, at least be more convincing. It was obvious the only reason you came over was to find out where she was.”

You stirred in your sleep and eventually woke up. “Was someone here? I thought I heard talking.”

“Myungsoo stopped by to ask me if I wanted to go eat with him and the guys.”

You slowly nodded, your mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter