First Official Date Part 2

Clash of the Players
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Number five!”

“Yes!” Myungsoo stood up, cheering. “Wait, what? Five?”

“Yes,” The announcer replied. “The big teddy bear goes to this pretty young lady right here.”

You smiled in victory, accepting your prize. Myungsoo just stared in shock.

“Let’s go,” You pulled him with your free arm.

“Hey, let’s play that shooting game.” Myungsoo pointed to the booth.

“Alright.” You agreed.

At least he’d win this round and not be humiliated.

~After the game~

“Hooray!” You jumped up in victory.

You accepted your prize, which wasn’t your personal preference, but you could still use it to humiliate Myungsoo by having it constantly remind him that he lost to you in a game of shooting the targets.

Myungsoo sulked the entire time you guys were walking around.

“Just admit that I’m better at shooting targets than you.” You said.

“I refuse.” He replied. “I accept defeat during the water gun game since you won because of luck but –“

“Luck?” You repeated, “I beg to differ. I didn’t win because of luck. I won because I’m better than you.”

“Sure, whatever makes you happy, princess.”

“Jerk.” You muttered.

“I heard that.” He said.

“Good.” You stuck your tongue out at him.

You noticed the middle school boy and his younger sister sitting on a bench.

“Sorry oppa couldn’t win you the bear. I know you really wanted it.” He sadly said.

“It’s ok oppa,” She replied, placing her small hand on top of her older brother’s, “You tried and that’s all that matters.”

“Oh, the pretty noona’s coming,” The boy said, when he noticed you were heading their way.

When you got to them, you asked if you could speak to the boy alone. His younger sister nodded and you led the boy a few feet away from his sister.

You handed the boy the bear. “Here; you should give it to your sister. And you can have this.”

“B-but, you won it.” He pointed out.

“It doesn’t matter.” You smiled at him. “I think your sister would like it better and appreciate more than I. Also, I think you’d like this prize way more as well.”

He smiled gratefully. “Thank you noona!”

The middle school boy bowed at you multiple times and ran back to his younger sister to give her the bear.

“Why’d you do it?” Myungsoo asked, when you two left to find something else to play.

“Huh?” You asked, stopping to listen to him.

“Why’d you give him your prizes?”

“He was trying to win it for his sister.” You replied. “You could tell he really wanted this for her. And I’m sure she’d like it much more than I would. I saw how he gazed at the prize I won at the shooting game. Plus, you still haven’t won me anything yet." You joked. "I’ve been kicking your at all the games we’ve played so far.”

He ignored the part where you said you kicked his . It damaged his pride, but it was true, unfortunately. He quietly muttered something about 'letting you win because he was a nice boyfriend like that.'

Myungsoo quietly observed you as you walked with a smile on your face, your arms crossed. He hasn’t seen this side of you in a long time. He… liked it. It was refreshing.

Myungsoo walked by your side, hands in his pockets, staring straight ahead and not bothering to pay attention to what was surrounding the both of you. You, on the other hand, admired everything. You watched as a girl receive a huge stuffed bear from her boyfriend who won it at one of the games. It didn’t go unnoticed. And what you said earlier was still stuck in his head. If he was going to win the bet, he had to do everything possible to make you fall for him.

“Come on,” You tugged his hand lightly.

Myungsoo stared at your intertwined hands. As soon as he looked up, he noticed a couple of students from Woollim staring at the two of you and look away as soon as they found out they were caught.

He allowed himself to be dragged around by you.

“Let’s go on this ride.” Myungsoo suggested.

You stared at the ride, gulping. “Can we not?”

“Scared?” He smirked.

“Psh, as if! It’s just that… I ate before we came, so I don’t want to throw up afterwards.”

“What a liar.” Myungsoo said, chuckling.

“Fine! You want to go on that ride? Then we’ll go on that ride!” You pulled Myungsoo with you to the line.

Regret. That was all you felt. Ok, maybe a bit sick too. But other than that, you felt so much regret. Why did you have to let your pride get in the way of not going on the ride? You regretted your decision to go on that ride so much. You held onto Myungsoo half the time while on that ride (he was pretty smug about it; he most likely chose that ride on purpose, that jerk). He knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter