Chapter 9: Push

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

So it's been so long...

 

You guys haven't left me right?

 

Hope not! ^o^

 

I'm bored at the hospital so I want to update...

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

F L A S H B A C K :

 

“Do you want anything else Jaekyung ah?” Han Seul asked Jaekyung as they looked at all the food.

 

“Han Seul unni?” a voice spoke behind them and they turned their backs to see Tiffany there with a smile on her face.

 

“Tiffany unni!” Jaekyung greeted and Tiffany waved her hand.

 

“Unni, I have free time, mind if I snag away Jaekyung ah? I think she’d love to meet the others.” Tiffany said and Jaekyung had a wide smile on her face. Han Seul noticed this and nodded her head.

 

“Just return him by lunch so we can feed her.” Han Seul said and bid goodbye. Tiffany and Jaekyung walked towards the elevator and she pushed the 5 button.

 

“Will I get to meet the others unni?” Jaekyung asked and Tiffany just smiled. As the doors opened to the 5th floor Tiffany and Jaekyung held ahnds and walked towards the terrace. Jaekyung was confused but she followed Tiffany and they entered the terrace and it was empty. They sat by a chair with some treats on them like chocolate and bubblegum and some other cards scattered.

 

“Uwa! Other So Nyeo Shi Dae cards! I only had yours unni!” Jaekyung said and that brought a smile upon Tiffany’s face. She sat down on the opposite side of Jaekyung and Jaekyung started to look at everything on the table.

 

“All of this is for you! I got them especially for you. I even got the other girls to sign it, and you can place them all here along with the card I signed.” Tiffany said and Jaekyung smiled. She placed everything by the case and started to snack on some of the treats.

 

“Jaekyung ah, unni has to ask you an important question okay?” Tiffany asked and Jaekyung nodded her head.

 

“Can you tell unni who was that girl with my oppa last night?”

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Tiffany smiled at the little girl, waiting for her to answer her question. Jaekyung blinked a couple of times and then smiled at Tiffany.

 

“That girl is-”

 

“Jaekyung!!!” a loud voice was yelling from a far. Jaekyung looked behind Tiffany and noticed Junsu was running towards them waving. Jaekyung smiled and hopped off her seat.

 

“Junsu oppa!” she squealed back and rushed to him. Junsu picked her up and hugged her real tight. Tiffany sighed, she didn’t get her answer but she was determined to find out who it was. She fixed the things on the table and stood up.

 

“Oh Tiffany sshi! Your manager is looking for you. She said you need to head over the recording studio now. SNSD will be recording real soon.” Junsu said and Tiffany smiled. She walked towards Jaekyung and slightly pinched her cheek before bidding goodbye. Jaekyung took the things Tiffany brought her and went with Junsu to go find Jaejoong.

 

“Hyung, Jaekyung’s really hungry!” Junsu said as he appeared holding onto Jaekyung’s hand by the door of the practice room. Jaejoong looked at them and rolled his eyes.

 

“Is she the one that’s hungry or is it you?” Jaejoong asked and Junsu was caught red handed.

 

“E-Eh?! Of course it’s her!” Junsu said and Jaejoong smirked. He had an idea.

 

“Really? Okay, go buy some food for her then bring it back here.” Jaejoong said and Junsu smiled as he accepted the money that Jaejoong gave him. Jaekyung was left at the practice room while Junsu ran out to buy some food. Jaekyung watched as Junsu ran off and closed the door. She had her index finger by her lower lip, she turned to face the others.

 

Changmin was busy by the corner reading a book. Yoochun was staring at his phone and going through messages and some fan messages in which he doesn’t even know how it got there. Jaejoong on the other hand was busy tweeting on his iPhone to even care and Yunho was dancing. Jaekyung smiled as she saw Yunho dancing and then she rushed towards him and watched him dance at a closer view. She sat down on the floor and was amazed at all his steps.

 

“Am I good Jaekyung ah?” Yunho asked and Jaekyung nodded. After a while the loud slamming of the door caught everyone’s attention. They then saw Junsu standing by the door holding a plastic of food. He rushed towards Jaekyung and brought the food out. Jaejoong walked over to them and he sat down as he plopped the food open.

 

“Okay Junsu, you can go practice now. I’m going to feed Jaekyung.” Jaejoong said with a  smirk plastered on his face. Yunho grinned as he knew what Jaejoong was planning to do.

 

“Eh?!” Junsu exclaimed and Jaejoong gave him a fake confused look.

 

“What’s wrong Junsu? You said she was hungry so this is her food. You don’t need to stay here and watch her eat.” Jaejoong said and began to feed Jaekyung the spicy rice cakes Junsu bought. Junsu gulped his saliva at the sight of food. Yunho shook his head and walked away.

 

“Jaekyung ah, can your Jaejoong oppa have some of this super delicious spicy rice cakes?” Jaejoong asked with a smile on his face. Jaekyung nodded, knowing the money to buy this was Jaejoong’s and she knew she couldn’t decline him. Jaejoong took a bite, as if doing a CF which caused Junsu’s mouth to water, and some drool to literally fall off his mouth. Jaekyung turned to face Junsu and saw the water on the side of his lip and giggled. Her giggling caught Jaejoong’s attention and Jaejoong saw Junsu’s face and laughed.

 

“Junsu ah, what’s with the drool hmm?” Jaejoong asked eating and smiling at the same time, trying to resist himself from laughing too hard from his successful plan.

 

“Hyung stop torturing me! You know I’m starving like crazy!” Junsu said and Jaejoong laughed an evil villain-like laugh.

 

“That’s what you get for lying!” Jaejoong said as he grabbed onto a chopstick still inside its case and whacked it on Junsu’s head. Jaekyung was taken aback then she stood up and glared at Jaejoong.

 

“Yah! Don’t be mean to Junsu oppa! You’re a meanie!” Jaekyung said and shoved Jaejoong with her little hands. Jaejoong was taken aback and glared at Jaekyung.

 

“Yah! Kid! I bought this food with my money! I bought it for you! So you better treat me well!” Jaejoong said and continued to eat. Jaekyung was fuming with anger.

 

“Ani! (No!) Shiro! (I don’t want!) You’re mean! You can have the food yourself! I don’t want to eat food coming from a person whose mean! Come on Junsu oppa, let’s go buy some food with the other oppas!” Jaekyung said as she grabbed onto Junsu’s hand with both her tiny hands and pulled him to follow her. Jaejoong was surprised at Jaekyung’s toughness.

 

If she is my child, I bet she got that toughness from me… Eun Jae’s too sweet and gentle to even do that… Jaejoong thought as he stopped chewing on his food. But then, how was he to know? He simply slept with her and knew her for only one day that time. Changmin then sat in front of Jaejoong and grabbed the chopsticks from his hands and started digging in. Jaejoong didn’t even do anything, he was busy spacing out and thinking of Eun Jae.

 

-

 

“Aish! Tiffany would you try and not flunk it this time? We’ve repeated this song over and over already! You know what, let’s take 5!” the female producer scolded Tiffany. Her mind was blocked and filled with questions about the woman last night. Her heart was hurting just imagining the love of her life with another woman. The other girls decided to ignore her but Taeyeon and Sooyoung stayed with her.

 

“Yah… Gwaenchanh-a? (Are you okay?)” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany shook her head. She wasn’t even sure how to respond to that question. Was she fine at all? Tiffany sighed and faced their leader. She saw the concerned look on Taeyeon’s face and in the background was a concerned look coming from Sooyoung as well.

 

“Tiff, if you have some problems you really have to tell us. Me and Taeyeon can help you!” Sooyoung said and Tiffany was hesitating at first but the offer was tempting. The three of them went to buy some coffee then headed outside by the balcony and sat by the chairs.

 

“So what’s bothering you?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany pouted.

 

“My boo bear…” Tiffany said and her face looked as if she was now about to cry.

 

“Boo bear?” Sooyoung whispered to Taeyeon quietly.

 

“Jaejoong sshi.” Taeyeon replied and Sooyoung pouted her lips and nodded her head, understanding who they were now about to talk about. Taeyeon sighed and fixed her sitting position before saying anything.

 

“What about Jaejoong sshi? Did he do something wrong? Did you guys fight?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany shook her head.

 

“It’s just… Yesterday or last night rather, I saw this girl with him. They hugged! Well he hugged her I suppose. Then took her inside to his house. I didn’t get to know who she was, and I was about to find out who she was from Jaekyung but Junsu interrupted us moments earlier. I want to confront Jaejoong but I’m afraid of getting him mad or upsetting him.” Tiffany said.

 

“Omo… He’s not cheating on you, is he?” Sooyoung said completely shocked.

 

“I don’t think Jaejoong sshi is capable of that. There’s probably a reason he hugged her. Maybe she’s family for Jaejoong that’s why he hugged her so comfortably that time.” Taeyeon said and Tiffany sighed.

 

“I just don’t want him thinking that I don’t trust him… I just really need to know who she is…” Tiffany said as she sighed some more.

 

“Well the only way to do that safely is by comforting him but that doesn’t seem like a good option after all.” Sooyoung said.

 

“Well you should try asking Jaekyung again. Maybe it’s just one of his sisters. He’s very close with them according to him.” Taeyeon said and stood up.

 

“We should head back to recording, they’re probably looking for us. Take things slow and don’t think about him first. We need to put work first above all of this. Let’s go you two.” Taeyeon said and walked ahead of them. Sooyoung followed and so did Tiffany after a couple of minutes.

 

-

 

“Is Jaejoong sshi mad at me?” Jaekyung asked. She, Junsu and Yunho were at the cafeteria downstairs from the SM Entertainment building. Jaekyung stopped touching her food halfway through her meal and stared at it then came out with that question. She was worried that she got Jaejoong mad because of the things she said and she did earlier to defend Junsu. Junsu was too busy stuffing himself to notice her question but Yunho was being attentive.

 

“Don’t worry, Jaejoong isn’t mad at you. What makes you think he is?” Yunho asked.

 

“Because I pushed him and yelled at him. I didn’t mean to do it. it’s just, he was being mean to Junsu oppa, and Junsu oppa wasn’t hurting him and he was doing such bad things and saying bad things too!” Jaekyung said and Yunho smiled and patted her head.

 

“Just give Jaejoong some time okay? He’s really tired and stressed which is why sometimes you have to understand if he does get mad at you, okay? But as for now, Jaejoong is not mad at you so don’t worry about it too much! He loves you truly just like the rest of us!” Yunho said and Jaekyung nodded her head and began to eat. Just then, Yoochun came.

 

“Hey hey hey!” Yoochun said as he ran towards them in panic.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Yunho asked.

 

“Not me! It’s Jaejoong hyung!” Yoochun said and all of them stopped eating and looked at Yoochun.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Omo~ What happened to Joongie boo?! *panics*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment and subscribe ^o^

 


 

aww Changmin >:]] lol