Chapter 6: Baby Daddy

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

I'm such a loser for making you wait so long. I've been stressed with the exams coming and my mom in Japan so please spare wtih me >~<

 

I leave you with this random-obviously-made-while-I-was-sleepy-and-stressed chapter.

============================================================================================================

 

Blinking her eyes several times, Jaekyung watched and stared at Jaejoong’s messy sleeping position. Her eyes observed him from top to bottom, left to right. His arms were everywhere and so were his legs. His mouth was slightly open as his head was facing Jaekyung’s face with him laying down on his stomach. Jaekyung heard some noises and felt something funny in her stomach.

 

To others, it may be hunger, but to her, it’s simply something normal. Being less fortunate and her mother being the only person to support her, she practically ate while her mother ate nothing yet none of the food she got from her mom was enough to famish her completely. Jaekyung kneeled onto the bed and crawled backwards as she gently swung her little legs on the floor’s direction, tipping her toe to reach for it safely.

 

As she was successfully, she took another long stare at Jaejoong. She then moved to his other side and knelt down again. She held onto her stuff toy a bit tighter as she shook Jaejoong gently. After three times of shaking she sat on her heels and waited for him to respond but all she got was a snore. And out of nowhere she began to shake him violently… No reaction… Jaekyung had enough of it so she began to pound her clenched fist onto his strong build and Jaejoong woke up.

 

“What the heck kid? It’s still early. Go back to sleep and leave me alone!” Jaejoong whined as she moved an inch from the same position and began to shut his eyes again. Jaekyung pouted at his sudden action and began to tear up. Her stomach was now in real pain at the time.

 

“Ah! Please stop, I’m tired!” Jaejoong whined and whined as he continued to cover his ears but the wailing was too loud.

 

-

 

“Oppa! Oppa open up please!” Tiffany said as she was now banging on the door. At first she was ringing the doorbell, usually, Jaejoong would respond even if he was terribly sleepy. But this time. She got nothing. Tiffany was a bit ticked off now and she wanted to enter so bad. She never even tried it but she ended up placing her hand by the doorknob and it magically opened by a twist.

 

“Omona…” she silently gasped as she realized the door was unlocked. She slowly stepped inside and heard loud wailings. She began to panic and wonder if someone got in and hurt either Jaekyung or Jaejoong. She ran towards the sound and spotted Jaekyung crying while Jaejoong was lifeless on the floor.

 

“OPPA!!” Tiffany shrieked and Jaejoong was definitely wide awake now. Tiffany rushed towards Jaejoong, her eyes watering as she grabbed hold of his head and began to cuddle and rock along with it back and forth.

 

“Oppa! I thought we were supposed to get married?! Why did you leave me?! I swear, I will catch the person who murdered you! I promise!” Tiffany said and Jaekyung stopped her wailing as she watched Tiffany. To her, this was just like the things she did on TV when in fact this seemed real. Jaejoong was confused himself. He fixed his position and released himself from Tiffany’s hold. Tiffany had a confused look on her face as she saw a fierce one on Jaejoong’s.

 

“Are you okay?! I’m not dead! I’m a hundred percent alive! What makes you think I was murdered?” Jaejoong said as he chuckled at the last statement. Tiffany was annoyed and had open in shock. Jaekyung was silently stared at the couple. Tiffany’s face turned sour and she was sneering through her teeth as she harshly tossed Jaejoong’s head onto the floor, hitting it hard.

 

“AH! What the hell Tiff?” Jaejoong said as he sat up quickly rubbing his head, with a slight headache threatening to come and take over. Tiffany wiped away her small tears as she stood up and went towards Jaekyung and held her secured onto her arms.

 

“Aish! When you have a child and when you are a celebrity it’s important that you don’t leave your door open for robbers and stalkers to come in and take whatever is in here, more or less, even you! And if you have a child it’s vitally important that you take care of them, and assist them immediately when they are crying! Come on Jaejoong, these are basic stuff that even your cat Jiji knows!” Tiffany said still slightly pissed off as she left the room slamming the door with her one hand.

 

“What the heck is her problem?” Jaejoong asked himself as he continued to rub his injured head.

 

-

 

“What’s wrong baby girl? Why were you crying like that? Were you hurt or something? Did you fall off the bed?” Tiffany asked as she sat next to Jaekyung on the couch and wiped away her faint tears.

 

“I was really hungry and he wouldn’t wake up.” Jaekyung said and Jaejoong came out. Tiffany glared at Jaejoong and he gave her a questioning look along with an adorable pout which Tiffany noticed but decided to ignore completely.

 

“I brought something delicious! Do you like spicy rice cakes?” Tiffany asked and Jaekyung smiled.

 

“I love them! Eomma makes the best but I’ll eat it anyway!” Jaekyung said and ran ahead of Tiffany towards the kitchen leaving Jaejoong and her together in the living room. Jaejoong sat next to her and pouted cutely while Tiffany just continued to glare.

 

“I didn’t know she was hungry…” Jaejoong said innocently.

 

“Cut the innocence Jaejoong okay? You got me all worried and now I’m all worked up!” Tiffany said as she crossed her arms.

 

“Well then let’s put the fact that you’re all worked up to good use.” Jaejoong said seductively as he held onto her waist and pulled her closer. Tiffany giggled at the ticklish feeling. And from here on we would know where that would lead onto.

 

-

 

“Hyung… A girl… Equals a baby…” Changmin said to himself as he had his chin underneath his fists on the table as he continued to analyze the possibility of Jaejoong having a child. It was basic math really…

 

“What are you doing Lord VoldeMin?” Junsu asked with a gleaming smile.

 

“Would you stop calling me that?! I’m not bald, my nose is fairly obvious by its structure and I’m not that pale and I have no intentions of wanting Harry Potter dead, I like him, so stop it.” Changmin said as he whined and crossed his arms like some stubborn child.

 

“Whatever.” Junsu rolled his eyes as he walked towards the couch. Yoochun and Yunho came in followed by Manager Jang and Han Seul noona.

 

“So all schedules are back to normal?” Yunho asked as he sat on the table right next to Changmin and Yoochun was on Changmin’s left. Han Seul noona stood in front of an empty chair and held onto it while Manager Jang was right next to her, sighing in depression as it seems.

 

“Yes, but the problem is still with the child. The company now knows and they’re leaving it to our hands! And honestly I don’t know how to take care of this! If it goes public it’s the end of my job and the end of your careers. Despite having faithful fans you’ll be known as the group who kept a child a secret by the media.” Manager Jang said.

 

“Well what the hell are we gonna do? This is seriously Jaejoong’s fault. I promised I would never blame him but the kid came to his house so I blame him anyway!” Yoochun said.

 

“That’s harsh.” Junsu said.

 

“Shut up and eat so your precious duck wouldn’t disappear!” Yoochun retorted.

 

“Moody.” Junsu whispered to himself as he munched on the food feeling a little conscious and depressed about his now. Yunho sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Changmin’s phone then began to vibrate on the table. The attention was now turned to him as he grabbed his phone from the center of the table and stared at the phone’s screen.

 

해악재중형(Evil Jaejoong Hyung)

 

“Hyung’s calling!” Changmin announced as he flipped his phone and answered it.

 

“Chang… Chang… I forgot your name!!!” a loud little voice was heard on the other line and Changmin knew who it was and instantly smiled.

 

“Annyeong! It’s Changmin! You can simply call me oppa if you want! What are you doing with Jaejoong hyung’s phone Jaekyung ah?” Changmin asked and everyone’s faces turned from stiff to soft. Changmin the loud speaker.

 

“He’s somewhere. He’s making really loud noises and Tiffany unni is screaming his name and I’m scared!” Jaekyung said as she began to sound terrified. With the loud speaker on, they clearly heard the screams.

 

“Is he that good?” Han Seul noona whispered towards the members and they all looked at her and back onto the phone.

 

“Aish, hyung, when a child is present? Really now?” Yoochun said silently.

 

“We’ll come over okay? Just go get Jiji, go to the living room and turn on the TV and watch something okay? Can you do that for your Changmin oppa? Hmm?”Changmin said sweetly.

 

“Yes…” Jaekyung said silently.

 

“Hurry up in saying goodbye, Tiffany’s sounds are making me hurl!” Yoochun said quickly, as he hissed at Changmin. Changmin simply glared at him.

 

“I’ll see you in a bit okay? Annyeong!” Changmin said and hanged up.

 

“Yeah I’m starting to think the child is definitely Jaejoong hyung’s, no doubt about it.” Changmin said quickly and the others nodded silently.

 

-

 

“Jaekyung ah, open the door please! It’s me, your Changmin oppa!” Changmin said and Jaekyung ran to the door, followed by Jiji. She struggled to tip toe and reach for the doorknob and was able to open it.

 

“Changmin oppa!” Jaekyung greeted adorably and Changmin picked her up from the ground. Even the others were amazed at his sudden attachment to the child.

 

“What? Only Changmin gets a greeting?” Yoochun asked as he pouted cutely at the little girl and she giggled as she greeted all of them fairly. They all entered the house and the more they got farther the louder the noises were. They sat on the living room and could hear it. Yunho walked towards the room and began to bang on it really loud.

 

“Yah! Tiffany Hwang and Kim Jaejoong! Hurry up, keep it down and get yourselves decent when you come out!” Yunho said as he walked back towards the living room and the sounds were disappearing quietly. After 2 minutes of silence in the room the sudden last scream of Tiffany’s voice was heard.

 

“So hyung, what to do? We can’t just come to a conclusion that he’s hyung’s child. I mean, even if there’s a hundred percent chance we still need to be sure! Poor Jaekyung could’ve just been dropped her by a freeloader, tricking her daughter into thinking she was some kind of super star’s daughter.” Yoochun said and Manager Jang nodded his head.

 

“I’m going to issue a DNA Testing and will try to get the best hospital to do this and make sure this is remained as confidential. I’ll need you boys to come along and make it look like we are only there for a healthy check up. Besides, we have check up by the end of the month so it’s perfect timing.” Manager Jang said.

 

“We have to wait for a week?” Changmin whined as he kept caressing Jaekyung’s head as she continued to play with Jiji and giggle.

 

“Well we can’t go now. If we give them the reason that we came for check-ups I’m sure your fans will quickly investigate on it. Like you guys said, Cassiopeians are geniuses. Do you know how hard it is to keep secrets from them and lie towards their faces when they ask you something?” Manager Jang said.

 

“No.” All of them including Han Seul noona said in chorus.

 

“Well now you know.” Manager Jang said. The sound of doors opening and closing was heard and all of a sudden comes out Tiffany who’s fixing her hair by the mirror and Jaejoong… Being Jaejoong… Changmin covered Jaekyung’s eyes and Tiffany bid goodbye silently as she ran off, feeling a tad bit embarrassed.

 

“Why are you covering Jaekyung’s eyes? Playing hide and seek or something?” Jaejoong asked as he looked at Changmin who was now glaring at him.

 

“In case you didn’t know hyung, even if you are wearing boxers but nothing above, it could corrupt poor Jaekyung’s mind.” Changmin said.

 

“Hey genius, you may have covered her eyes but you didn’t cover her ears. Either way, she knows what  Jaejoong looks and is wearing right now.” Junsu retorted and Changmin mentally slapped himself. Jaejoong ran back to his room and took a random shirt and went back towards the living room sitting next to Junsu, opposite of Jaekyung.

 

“Thank you for that Junsu, you’re such a duck .” Changmin said and Jaekyung giggled.

 

“So what’s up?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Well Jaejoong, now that you are decent and are somewhere having indecency with some girl I guess we can talk things out clearly now.” Yunho said, sounding a bit smart and professional.

 

“What’s with the formal talk? Are you some kind of lecturer now?” Jaejoong asked confused. Event he others were slightly feeling the same as Jaejoong right now.

 

“Well we have a child present, what do you expect?” Yunho asked.

 

“You know what, Changmin, go take Jaekyung to Jiji’s area over at the hallway.” Jaejoong said and Changmin did so. Jiji followed the two and walked over to Jiji’s little play pen at the farther part of the hallway of the rooms.

 

“Okay, rephrase and let’s talk as if no child was around. In other words, slightly casual.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Okay fine. Well Jaejoong, now that you aren’t somewhere ing the brains out of Tiffany, we can finally talk about whether or not Jaekyung is your child or not.” Yunho said.

 

“Whoa whoa whoa! How come it’s me? Hey, the child may have come to my house but she never mentioned that her father was me! We were all here! She could be any of ours!” Jaejoong said.

 

“Well to refresh your mind, Yunho hyung is with Ara so that crosses him out. I’m with Min Young so that crossed me out. I doubt Changmin is dumb enough to do that. And Junsu has no romance in his life, and you said that yourself. So that leaves you, who obviously was banging chicks around before Tiffany came.” Yoochun said.

 

“You make me sound like some kind of random high professional e.” Jaejoong said.

 

“You kinda are.” Yoochun said and Jaejoong threw a glare at him and terrified Yoochun, letting him sink onto the floor.

 

“We just decided to come to a conclusion that it’s yours. It’s fairly obvious too if you’ll think about it. So we need to do a DNA test.” Manager Jang said.

 

“Why me? Seriously, why me?” Jaejoong continued to reject their plan and object against the fact that he was being accused of being the father of the child.

 

“Well because you have the highest possibility of getting anyone pregnant. Now just listen okay? If you really want this over with and so we can stop blaming you, you might as well take the DNA test by the end of the month okay? When we are off doing check-ups. Things at the hospital are being settled by your Han Seul noona so it’ll just seem as if we were at the hospital for a harmless check-up and that even your little niece was having her check-up as well.” Manager Jang said.

 

“So I have to wait till the end of the month till you guys stop making me look like some baby daddy?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Yes!” they all announced in chorus.

============================================================================================================

Hope you guys enjoyed!

 

Please pray for Japan and for my mom to be safe, I haven't had contact with her till the incident came out.

 

Please comment! That could help me cheer up, please :|