Chapter 21: The Future

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

Are you still reading this?

You are?

Good for you!

Do you remember anything?

No?

Join the club! I wrote it and I don't remember lol

HAVE FUN READING!

 

PREVIOUSLY... (From Chapter 20)

 

“You know that everything has been downhill and a lot of has happened and I know that I put a lot on Tiffany as well and whether or not she deserved it, it just wasn’t right for me to do it.” Jaejoong rubbed his hands as if they were cold, putting them near his lips and blowing on them. “Do you think that me marrying her would be a step to trying to smooth everything between me and her?” Jaejoong asked and Taeyeon had a feeling that it was about the marriage, but she wasn’t sure if it was right of her to step in and say something, but because Jaejoong had asked, she felt she had to voice her opinion.

 

“Well…” Taeyeon prepared herself as she moved a bit in her seat, with Jiji scurrying away. “To be honest Jaejoong, I think it’s a wonderful thing you did. Trying to move forward and starting by giving Tiffany the opportunity to plan her dream wedding and make it come true. But the thing is…” Taeyeon tried to find words that would approach the situation calmly.

 

“I think it would be best that you ask yourself if you really are marrying Tiffany for love or just for the sake of having to ‘apologize’ to her by marrying her and giving into what she wants. Are you really trying to mend or smooth things over or are you just finding the fast track to getting things settled so you can skip a couple of blocks and get yourself back on track?” Taeyeon said and that hit Jaejoong like a wrecking ball. He wasn’t sure if he was just feeling uneasy because he knew it was wrong or because he knew it was the truth.

 

“I do love Tiffany.” Jaejoong said and Taeyeon took a deep breath. “Are you sure?” Taeyeon said and Jaejoong felt like anxiety was overcoming him. He scratched his temple and wasn’t sure what to think. “Jaejoong, marriage is a big deal. Please tell me you realize that. You’re talking about entering a new life, a life where it’s not just you, or you and Jaekyung but it’s you, Jaekyung and Tiffany. A family.” Taeyeon said and Jaejoong tried to let it seep through his mind.

 

“Jaejoong, that life means that Eun Jae can’t be in the picture.” Taeyeon said and it wasn’t like Jaejoong didn’t know that. He did. He just didn’t know what to make of it. He knew that loving two people was not an option, he knew that he only had to pick one path.

 

With Tiffany, or with Eun Jae.

 

It was not something that he wanted to decide, he didn’t want to be caught in this situation making a choice about two people he cared for. But he knew what was right and he knew what was wrong. He needed to talk to both of them. He needed to make a smart choice. He needed to get things settled.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

are you still reading?

ok?! :))

 

Chapter 21: The Future

 

Jaejoong kept trying to think of the things he would be saying to the two of them. He had an idea of wanting to sit the two girls down and talk to them, hopefully not to push any buttons and hoping that the talk with the two would be something peaceful. But he knew that was too good to be true. He sat down and began to imagine that as soon as the two entered the room and saw each other, they'd begin to claw at each other. On the other side of his mind he had that smug thought that two girls were fighting over him. But then the bigger picture was having to sit the two down together. Jaejoong knew he wouldn't accomplish it on his own so he decided to ask help from Taeyeon. Asking her to make sure Tiffany comes, and talks sense into her once Jaejoong tells her about it.

 

After a day of thinking Jaejoong called Tiffany up during her practice and told her that he needed to have a talk with her and Eun Jae. At the mention of Eun Jae's name he could sense Tiffany cringing on the other line. She protested but Jaejoong tried to reason with her, all he got was the dial tone as Tiffany had hung up on him. It was there that he then texted Taeyeon, and Taeyeon knew how to get Tiffany to sit down.

 

"I think that will do for today, its getting late. We'll all come back tomorrow and begin from the top okay?" Taeyeon said and all of them gathered up their water bottles. "Tiffany do you mind waiting for me?" Taeyeon asked and Tiffany nodded. Taeyeon formed a bunch of things in her mind to convince Tiffany.

 

"Hey, how are your wedding plans?" Taeyeon slyly asked as she tried to enter her way into Tiffany. "They're fine, a lot of pressure but then I have to juggle it between work but its definitely doing okay and so far everything I've wanted is coming thorugh." Tiffany said and Taeyeon just knew she couldn't find any sly way so she decided to do it her way. "Okay, first of all don't get mad. Jaejoong told me to convince you to sit down with him and Eun Jae because he needed to talk to the both of you." Taeyeon just came out with it. "What?! Okay, I can't believe that he-" "Before you say anything else about it I for one think you should." Taeyeon said. Tiffany placed her hands on her hips and gave her leader a look that said don't even start with the bull. "Stop giving me that look. I think you should consider it. You don't even know what Jaejoong has to say and to be honest how can you move on and marry with Eun Jae dangling right behind him like a tail?" Taeyeon said and Tiffany scratched the palm of her hand in frustration. "I know its not ideal, I bet you Eun Jae has the exact same reaction but Jaejoong is letting you have everything you want with this wedding and I think this is the least you could give. Also because you need this as closure. With everything that's happened I think its only right, and there's a child involved. I know you care for Jaekyung." Taeyeon said.

 

Everything she said was right and Tiffany couldn't think of anything that could retort the words that Taeyeon spoke. She knew that she had a duty to herself and she knew Taeyeon was right. She needed it as closure and it dawned on her that despite moving forward there was that one thing in the end that still wasn't resolved. She picked up her phone and began to send Jaejoong a text message, agreeing to having a talk with her.

 

As she sent that text, Jaejoong was at the foot of Eun Jae's doorstep. Before grabbing the keys he read Tiffany's text and was happy to know that Taeyeon was able to convince her to sit down and talk to him. Jaejoong sent Taeyeon a text message to thank her. He then grabbed the keys to Eun Jae's house and simply opened the door. As he entered he was greeted with a solid object that came in contact with his face. He out without realizing what happened.

 

It only took a few minutes for Jaejoong to finally find consciousness. "I didn't know it was you." a blurry vision was above him and he heard Eun Jae's voice. Jaejoong shut his eyes tight from the sudden surge of the white light. "What happened?" Jaejoong said, his voice hoarse. "I hit you with a frying pan. Its a cliche but it was what I saw in the kitchen." Eun Jae said and sat down on the other end of the couch as if what had happened was so typical. "You ing hit me?!" Jaejoong shot up and he instantly had regrets because as soon as he stood up he felt a stinging pain surging through his brain. "You shouldn't have stood up so quickly." Eun Jae said and Jaejoong glared at her. "Why'd you do that?" Jaejoong asked. "Because I didn't know it was you and also because you just suddenly opened the door and I didn't even know you had a key." Eun Jae said. "Might I add a question, why do you have keys to my place?" Eun Jae asked and Jaejoong rubbed his temples.

 

"Well I bought the place and what kind of intruder opens the house with a key?" Jaejoong asked and Eun Jae glared at him. "Well how am I supposed to know? I'm a prisoner in this place!" Eun Jae began her outburst and walked towards the kitchen. Jaejoong watched as she furiously began to wash dishes. "Listen, I need you to come over to my place and talk with Tiffany." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae dropped the dishes she was holding. "Why?" Eun Jae asked and Jaejoong's head was hurting so bad he just didn't have time to even discuss it with her. "I just need to talk to the both of you, its important." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae sighed. "No." Eun Jae simply answered. Jaejoong slowly stood up from the couch and made his way towards the kitchen. "Excuse me?" Jaejoong said and Eun Jae looked back at him then at the dishes. "No." she said once again.

 

"Eun Jae, I don't have time to argue with you okay? It's just really important that I talk to the both of you. Me and Tiffany are getting married and I can't marry her if I know that the two of you are angry at each other." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae stopped. At the mention of their wedding Eun Jae felt like something just suddenly stung her heart. She may have hated Jaejoong but she can't disregard the feelings she still might have for him. As silly as it sounded, she cared. "Why? It's not like I'm marrying into your relationship let alone do we have a relationship. I have nothing to do with your wedding or her. I don't see the need to have to sit in a room with that white skinned ogre." Eun Jae said and Jaejoong sighed. "Its important because I was thinking of asking Tiffany to officially adopt Jaekyung." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae felt like the dishes just broke on their own even if they didn't.

 

She turned the faucet off and took off one of the rubber gloves. "That isn't adopting my child!" Eun Jae said and pushed Jaejoong aside as she made her way into the living room to pick up some of the trashes from what she ate earlier. "I'm marrying Tiffany, and Jaekyung's my child too and I want to take full custody of her." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae scoffed as she dropped the trash on the ground. "What makes you think I'm going to give you custody?" Eun Jae said as she had one hand on her hip. "Because I'm her dad and I can provide her with everything and she lives with me already and she recognizes me as her dad. I might as well legalize it. She likes Tiffany so its no problem for her for sure." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae just couldn't believe what she was hearing. "No, never, not in hell, not even if Jesus Christ himself asked me." Eun Jae said and Jaejoong was beginning to feel frustrated, it didn't help that his head was already hurting to begin with.

 

"I don't want to fight you on this. Nor do I want to have some sort of legal battle with you on it." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae looked the other way, she was too mad to even look at him. "Don't do this. You and I both know she'd be better with me. You get to see her, the arrangement we have now is practically that already." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae began to cry. "No! I'm not letting you take my daughter away from me! I don't give a if she likes Tiffany or if you two are getting married. You're not taking my child from me Kim Jaejoong, not now not ever. Don't even think about it. And if you want to fight with me in court about it then do it." Eun Jae said and picked up the trash, heading for the door. "Don't do this! You won't win the fight Eun Jae, let's just do this like civil people. I have the right anyway, you had her from the start." Jaejoong said and Eun Jae just had it. "Get the out." Eun Jae said and Jaejoong simply looked at her. He could see how hurt she was and how hard she tried to stop her tears. Jaejoong just wasn't feeling well so he decided to comply with her. Before stepping out he told her "You don't have a say in this." and left.

 

"Hey!" Eun Jae called out and Jaejoong turned around.

 

A black trash bag flung towards his face.

 

-

 

"You stink." Jaekyung said as she pinched her tiny nose with her tiny fingers. "I know." Jaejoong said as he the shower. "What happened to you?" Tiffany asked and Jaejoong shook his head. "I wanna shower first." Jaejoong said and Tiffany nodded, she took Jaekyung by her hand and they exited the bathroom. As he showered Jaejoong began to think of the argument he had with Eun Jae earlier. He knew that he'd have a reaction like that. He knew it felt wrong, and that it wasn't fair for him to simply decide that he was going to adopt Jaekyung with Tiffany. But he loved Tiffany, and he knew that it was definitely something that they would deal with eventually and he would rather have it out on the open as early as now. After a long shower Jaejoong got out and dressed. He began to dry his hair with his towel as he sat on his bed.

 

"Jaekyung is asleep, she couldn't wait for you she was too tired." Tiffany said and Jaejoong simply smiled. Tiffany sat down next to him, bringing her legs up and hugging them close to her chest. "So, you wanna tell me why you smell like expired sushi earlier?" Tiffany asked with a smile and Jaejoong laughed. "I went to Eun Jae's and gave her a gist of what I wanted to talk to the both of you about." Jaejoong said and Tiffany pouted. "Why does she get to know before me?" Tiffany said and Jaejoong smirked. "Wipe that pout off, it was just a portion of what I wanted to talk about, and it was a really important matter and I'm actually going to tell you what it is now." Jaejoong said and Tiffany fixed her sitting position, letting herself sit in an indian position and listening to what Jaejoong was about to say.

 

"I was thinking, since you and I are getting married, and since Jaekyung likes you already I thought it was just right that we legally adopt her. She's my child anyway and she considers you as her second mother." Jaejoong said and Tiffany was overwhelmed by Jaejoong's news. She wasn't sad or mad, she was happy. In fact, she was ecstatic. "Are you serious?" Tiffany whispered as if she was trying to make sure no one could hear them. Jaejoong nodded and suddenly Tiffany grew into a fit of squeals. "Oh my god..." Tiffany tried to calm herself down.

 

"I'm going to be a mommy..." Tiffany said and Jaejoong smiled.

 

Unknowingly, someone from the other side was just having the worse night of her life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know, why isn't it long blah blah blah I'm sorry but I didn't want to give out too much. For today I'm giving you a gist of what is to come! It's been revealed Jaejoong wants to legally adopt the innocent and adorable Jaekyung, who knows what's going to happen next but here's a gist of the happenings and all I can say is expect some drama and maybe a few laughs. I don't want things to be too sad.

 

So if you haven't read my blog I said that I would be making updates on SUNDAY (unless in the middle of the week I suddenly have the urge to write then double bonus I guess) so yes sorry just once a week it I know but I just have a lot of things going on right now and since a schedule since to fit well in my daily activities and because when I schedule things they actually happen then I guess I'll be scheduling my updates as well. I'm sorry I had to result to this but it was better than what I thought of first which was deleting all my fics completely so yes please bare with me and hopefully you are still reading even if you are silent readers I don't care I welcome you into my arms! Thanks and expect an update next Sunday! (or Saturday or Monday depends where you live)