Chapter 10: Tiffany Learns Her Lesson From Being Nosy

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

F L A S H B A C K: (From Chapter 9)

 

“Is Jaejoong sshi mad at me?” Jaekyung asked. She, Junsu and Yunho were at the cafeteria downstairs from the SM Entertainment building. Jaekyung stopped touching her food halfway through her meal and stared at it then came out with that question. She was worried that she got Jaejoong mad because of the things she said and she did earlier to defend Junsu. Junsu was too busy stuffing himself to notice her question but Yunho was being attentive.

 

“Don’t worry, Jaejoong isn’t mad at you. What makes you think he is?” Yunho asked.

 

“Because I pushed him and yelled at him. I didn’t mean to do it. it’s just, he was being mean to Junsu oppa, and Junsu oppa wasn’t hurting him and he was doing such bad things and saying bad things too!” Jaekyung said and Yunho smiled and patted her head.

 

“Just give Jaejoong some time okay? He’s really tired and stressed which is why sometimes you have to understand if he does get mad at you, okay? But as for now, Jaejoong is not mad at you so don’t worry about it too much! He loves you truly just like the rest of us!” Yunho said and Jaekyung nodded her head and began to eat. Just then, Yoochun came.

 

“Hey hey hey!” Yoochun said as he ran towards them in panic.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Yunho asked.

 

“Not me! It’s Jaejoong hyung!” Yoochun said and all of them stopped eating and looked at Yoochun.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Chapter 10: Tiffany Learns Her Lesson From Being Nosy

 

 

“What happened?” Yunho asked and Yoochun looked down on Jaekyung.

 

“Tiffany and him… They’re fighting…” Yoochun said and all of them rushed. Junsu took Jaekyung by her hand as they rushed back to the practice room.

 

“Are you saying I’m cheating on you Tiff?!” Jaejoong said as he stared at Tiffany in disbelief.

 

“Joongie, I never said that! I just wanted to know who that woman was! Why are you so affected by my simple question?!” Tiffany asked. Jaejoong honestly did not have an answer to that question so he decided to keep his mouth shut, so he wouldn’t have to release something out of his mouth that he knew would hurt her. Tiffany was curious at Jaejoong’s sudden silence. Everyone in the room just watched. Tears were slowly forming in Tiffany’s eyes.

 

“Oppa… Who… Who is she?” Tiffany asked and a tear slid down her cheek. Jaejoong was in pain just watching as Tiffany cried. Jaejoong couldn’t answer until now. He bit his lower lip and the more Tiffany cried. Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were just right behind the boys.

 

“Tiffany just don’t mind her, she’s no one alright? Stop crying…” Jaejoong said and approached Tiffany, he was about to wipe her tears away but he expected her to slap his hand away. Only for him to be surprised at the fact that she just stood there. Jaejoong took advantage of this and pulled her up for a tight hug and Tiffany just sulked on Jaejoong’s shirt.

 

-

 

“What’s wrong with Tiffany unni?” Jaekyung asked as she tugged on the sleeve of Changmin’s sweater.

 

“Nothing, she just cried because she’s so tired and she really needs a nap. Speaking of naps, shouldn’t you be like taking one right about now?”Changmin asked and Jaekyung shook her head.

 

“Nope. My eomma never lets me take naps. She said I’ll only sleep when I feel really sleepy and I don’t feel sleepy. I actually want to go to and eat ice cream!” Jaekyung said and Changmin stopped as he realized something.

 

“Ice cream?” Changmin said and smiled at Jaekyung. Jaekyung smiled back.

 

A few hours later the two were right in front of Yoochun’s TimeOut Gelato Ice Cream Shop. Changmin had a grin on his face. Knowing he is a close friend of Yoochun’s, maybe some of the workers there would consider giving him unlimited free ice cream. Besides, there was practically no one there.

 

“Changmin sshi?” a voice spoke and Changmin smiled.

 

“Hey Yoohwan!” Changmin said as he greeted Yoochun’s younger brother Yoohwan who was working part time at the place.

 

“Who’s the little cutie you have there with you?” Yoohwan asked.

 

“Well since I’m free from fans I can stop saying she’s my cousin… This little charm right here is possibly the child of Jaejoong hyung. Yes. You heard right.” Changmin said and Yoohwan was pretty surprised.

 

“And I’m guessing you are using her as bait for free ice cream?” Yoohwan.

 

“How could you know me so well?” Changmin said with a smile. Jaekyung smiled at the mention of ice cream.

 

-

 

Eun Jae walked on the streets alone looking around for a job. She had her heavy back pack with her while she wore a pencil waist high skirt with her white blouse tucked in and her hair in a messy pony tail. If she wasn’t so pretty people might have thought she was seriously looking for a job. But too bad she wasn’t modeling so she definitely was looking for a job.

 

Eun Jae stopped her tracks as she passed by a window with a tiny sign that read WANTED: Waitress with appealing smile and smooth talking skills! She hesitated at first wondering if she was confident enough with her smile or let alone enough to talk to customers smoothly. Nevertheless, she walked in with pride and approached the counter.

 

“I’m here to apply for the waitress job?” Eun Jae said and the woman at the register nodded and told her to wait for a while so she did and looked around the place.

 

“Psst… Isn’t that her?” a man said as he nudged Jung Suk’s elbow. Jung Suk’s noodles slipped from the chopsticks because of the action. He glared at his partner and turned to look at who his partner was pointing out only to spot Eun Jae standing there. He squinted his eyes and quickly rummaged through his bag and took out a photo. He matched the photo with Eun Jae and it was a match. A total match indeed.

 

“!” Jung Suk said as he approached Eun Jae with caution. He tapped her shoulder and Eun Jae turned around and eyed the man.

 

“May I help you?” Eun Jae asked. Jung Suk then reached for the photo again and raised it next to Eun Jae’s face. Eun Jae felt confused so she turned to look at the photo and her eyes widened in shock when she saw herself.

 

“It is you!” Jung Suk said out loud causing a bunch of people to turn and look at her. Jung Suk suddenly tried to reach for his back pocket to take his phone, but because he wasn’t looking, he forgot that even his handcuffs were there just right next to the back pocket of where his phone was placed. Eun Jae saw his hands moving there and panicked and made a run for it.

 

“Yah! Wait! Don’t Go! Miss! Wait!” Jung Suk yelled as he tried to run out. By the time he got out of the restaurant Eun Jae was nowhere in sight and only a crowd of people were coming and going. Jung Suk smacked his head in annoyance. He almost had her.

 

-

 

“What? Aish! Pathetic! Please make multiple copies of her photo and give it only to the trusted police force! I want this search to be done quickly!” manager Jang yelled through his phone as he hung up. Jaejoong looked up and turned to look at his manger.

 

“Did they find her yet?” Jaejoong said.

 

“Do you think they did? Your friend Jung Suk said that he saw her at the diner he was eating at. She was applying for a job when Jung Suk interviewed the woman by the cashier who your little lost girlfriend spoke to. Before he could explain or call us she made a run for it and disappeared in the crowd that was walking by at the sidewalk. He wasn’t even able to get a trace of her, but his partner remembered exactly what she wore and what her backpack looked like. It’s not much help since she could switch outfits and maybe dump the bag.” Manager Jang said as he sat down and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

Jaejoong felt equally irritated. He really wanted Eun Jae to be found. For things to be settled. Deep inside he knew he would regret something like this if it were to ever happen. Deep inside, way down there, he didn’t want her to be found. He had a feeling that old flames can really patch up. That one moment he saw her, he felt himself falling over her again, and with the pain Tiffany feels over some concerns, he was afraid of losing Tiffany too.

 

“Stay low. After that little scenario with Tiffany Hwang of SNSD, I’m afraid of rumors going around. And not everything can be kept inside SM Entertainment building even if we had all employees on watch. So keep a low profile with Tiffany, be happy when you are with her, crack some jokes, give her stuff. Just pretend as if you are courting Tiffany. Just. Stay. Low.” Manager Jang said before getting up and walking out.

 

Jaejoong sighed. He ran his fingers through his hair. He looked outside the window, it was already 6:40 p.m. and the sky was dark. He approached the window and looked down. He saw a couple of SM Entertainment artist fans downstairs talking pictures of themselves by the door of SM Entertainment and even one with the security guard by the front door. He watched all the cars race by quickly.

 

“Oppa.” Tiffany’s voice echoed through the practice room. Jaejoong turned around and found Tiffany holding onto a white plastic bag. The stench of food aroused and Jaejoong felt his stomach grumble. After some awkward silence they sat down at the center of the practice room and Tiffany opened up all the food she bought from the cafeteria downstairs.

 

“Sorry if its only little, the cafeteria was actually closing up. Apparently, it’s the birthday of the cook so Soo Man sshi allowed them to take an early leave. I begged the cook to please let me have some left-overs for us to chow on. I know you haven’t eaten yet ever since that… Incident…” Tiffany said.

 

“It’s best if we don’t talk about it alright? I’m sorry for hurting you like that Tiff, you know I love you right?” Jaejoong said and Tiffany nodded her head with a weak smile. But deep inside she doubted Jaejoong’s love for her. They spent the rest of the time feeding each other and sharing silly stories of their high school days.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

so you all know what happened to me. im sorry for the late update please do comment so i would know that i still have my readers... just even say "a" or any letter of the alphabet