Chapter 4: Tiffany!

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

I've got my MOJO back ;D (LOL WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!) XD anyway, I made this on my iTouch then transferred it towards my laptop which I left inside the classroom. Its like 8 pm now >.> and like, I'm still at school TT__TT I was finished performing so I decided to just make a story while waiting for the others to finish up so we can take a 10 minute break. I took advantage of the 10 minutes to post this so lol I'm making this quickmdkbfkjwndfjbnfdb jdsfnbjkrefbdjenfddkd fkm djfewbf gaaaaaaaaaaah o__o

 

ENJOY!

===========================================================================================================

 

“Annyeong haseyo! (Hello!) My name is Ra Han Seul, you can call me stylist unni if you want.” Ra Han Seul, TVXQ’s very own stylist spoke. She pulled up a cheer from the dining area and sat there as she smiled sweetly at Jaekyung.

 

“Annyeong haseyo! My name is Lee Jaekyung.” Jaekyung said softly. Han Seul smiled at her response. She was just so adorable! Changmin was sitting at the opposite end of where Han Seul was seated, his arms crossed down on the table and his chin on them. Junsu on the other hand was trying to get a hold of Manager Jang along with Yoochun and Yunho was in the kitchen with Jaejoong talking.

 

“Jaejoong ah, listen, she could possibly be your daughter. You said it yourself, you didn’t use a when you had with Eun Jae.” Yunho said.

 

“What? What I said was, I don’t remember if I did or not okay?” Jaejoong said, feeling completely irritated. He began to bite his fingernails from nervousness and Yunho sighed and pried his fingers off of his mouth as he stared at Jaejoong seriously.

 

“We’ll figure everything out.” Yunho said and just then did Junsu and Yoochun come in.

 

“Manager hyung said he’s on his way.” Junsu said.

 

“Hyung, have you guys talked about it yet? I mean, if she is your daughter, we can’t just let her stray outside. You have to take responsibility.” Yoochun said and Jaejoong didn’t respond.

 

-

 

“4!” Jaekyung answered. Then Changmin flashed three fingers on his right, and two on his left.

 

“5!” Jaekyung answered giddily.

 

“Aigoo, what’s the name of South Korea’s President?” Changmin asked.

 

“Lee Myung Bak!” she answered with a wide smile. Changmin smiled back and so did Han Seul.

 

“What about our prime minister?” Changmin said.

 

“Kim Hwang Sik!” she replied.

 

“Correct!” Changmin said as he snapped his fingers.

 

“Last difficult question. Give me the dates of the following, National Foundation Day, Declaration of Independence day, Provisional Government, Liberation, Constitution and Government Proclaimed dates!” Changmin said and Han Seul’s eyes grew in shock. She then threw a grape at Changmin.

 

“Ya! This girl is too young to know all of that Shim Changmin! Are you trying to corrupt her mi-” Han Seul was about to finish while Changmin picked up the grape that fell and ate it… When…

 

“National Foundation Day is on October 3, Independence day is on March 1 and it was declared in the year 1919. Our Provisional government was April 13, 1919, Liberation was August 15, 1945, Constitution is July 17, 1948 and Government proclamation was August 15, 1948!” Jaekyung answered simply with a smile. Like Changmin, Han Seul’s eyes were in shock as they looked at her.

 

“Eh?!” Han Seul said in surprise. Changmin smiled widely.

 

“Correct over a million times!” Changmin said as he snapped his fingers, then clapped his hands.

 

“Ya, noona, maybe this girl isn’t hyung’s after all! She’s too smart. If she is, then her mother must’ve been really smart!” Changmin said and just then the others came.

 

“Ya! Shim Changmin what are you trying to say about me?” Jaejoong asked while glaring at Changmin. Changmin grabbed an apple and bit it as he crossed his arms, gesturing he won’t comment on that. They then heard the doorbell ring.

 

“That must be hyung, I’ll go get it.” Yoochun said and walked towards the door. Jaejoong approached Jaekyung and crouched next to her.

 

“What’s your mother’s name?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I can’t tell you. Eomma told me not to.” Jaekyung said.

 

“Aish! How do you expect us to help you find your appa when you can’t tell us your eomma’s name?” Jaejoong asked coldly and Jaekyung’s eyes turned into fear. Yunho saw the look on her face and pulled Jaejoong away.

 

“Jaejoong, take it easy, she’s just a little girl. She seems to love her mother a lot and pays good attention to her. She’s simply picking orders from her mother.” Yunho said.

 

“Then how the do you expect us to find her mother?!” Jaejoong burst and Jaekyung heard him curse. She covered her ears then all of them stared at her. Her face looked as if she was about to cry then she pointed a finger at Jaejoong.

 

“Bad man! He’s a bad man! He said a bad word! Eomma said that word is bad! You’re a bad man!” Jaekyung kept yelling and began to cry. Jaejoong ruffled his hair in annoyance as he cursed once more and headed to his room, slamming the door behind him. The sound of the door slamming scared Jaekyung some more and the more she cried. Han Seul got up and crouched down to rub Jaekyung’s back.

 

“Aigoo, aigoo! Ignore the bad man! Jaejoong sshi is not really that  bad, he’s just not feeling well. Jaejoong sshi is a very good caring man!” Han Seul said and Jaekyung shook her head as she continued to cry.

 

“What happened? Where’s Kim Jaejoong and the little girl?” Manager Jang came in, beads of sweat on his forehead, he was followed by Yoochun. Changmin pointed towards the door of Jaejoong’s room then Manager Jang approached Jaekyung.

 

“Annyeong, my name is Manager Jang Shin Song. I’m the manager of Dong Bang Shin Ki. Do you know who they are?” Manager Jang asked and Jaekyung stopped crying and shook her head, gently pulling her hands down towards her lap, sniffling from time to time.

 

“Well, Dong Bang Shin Ki or TVXQ is a very famous group! These boys around you, are the members of that group. And noona over here is their stylist, she’s the one that makes them look very good and prepares their clothes. Do you understand me?” Manager Jang asked and Jaekyung nodded her head.

 

“Can you please tell me what your eomma’s name is? If we find out what her name is then we can find your appa for you.” Manager Jang said.

 

“I can’t tell you. I promised eomma. Please don’t get mad like that man.” Jaekyung said as she pointed at Jaejoong’s door. Manager Jang shook his head.

 

“Don’t worry, manager appa will not get mad. Is it okay if you call me manager appa? I’m like the father to all of them anyway, so you can call me that.” Manager Jang said and Jaekyung smiled as she nodded her head. He then stood up straight.

 

“Unni, I’m hungry.” Jaekyung said as she rubbed her stomach.

 

“Aigoo, haven’t you eaten for the day? Anything at all?” Han Seul asked and Jaekyung shook her head. She stood up and grabbed Jaekyung’s hand.

 

“Let’s go find some food in the kitchen. Maybe there’s peanutbutter or jam.” Han Seul said and they walked towards the kitchen. Manager Jang heaved a sigh as the other members approached.

 

“Hyung, what are we gonna do about her?” Junsu asked.

 

“We can’t figure out things clearly for today. I’ll cancel all your schedules for today. Jaejoong seems a bit pressured and we can’t take her to where we will be going today. I’ll deal with the press for the cancelled appearances in different provinces. We’ll figure this out first before moving onto public appearances. I’ll be right back.” Manager Jang said as he made his way to the living room, surfing through his contacts on his phone.

 

“Do you guys really think she’s hyung’s daughter?” Yoochun asked.

 

“Well, Manager Jang asked him to call him appa so I guess not.” Junsu said and just then did Yoochun smack the back of his head.

 

“Pabo! (Idiot!) I was talking about Jaejoong hyung!” Yoochun said as he furrowed his eyebrows. Junsu rubbed the back of his head innocently.

 

“I doubt it!” Changmin answered sternly and all of them turned their attention to him.

 

“Wae? (Why?)” Junsu, Yoochun and Yunho asked.

 

“If you were here earlier, you probably won’t be able to answer all the questions I asked her. She’s a genius, hyung’s not really what you call smart at all. And besides, even if she was she’d have the genes of her mother and not Jaejoong hyung’s.” Changmin said.

 

“You’re so lucky Jaejoong hyung is in his room right now.” Yoochun said.

 

-

 

10:28 p.m.

 

“Ah!” Yunho exclaimed as he stretched his arms up and yawned.

 

“I’m tired, are any of you guys tired too?” Yunho asked as he looked at the other members. Han Seul and Manager Jang left earlier to address to the press. The boys were left alone with Jaekyung and Jaejoong was staring at her intensely as she colored on a sheet of paper with a bunch of broken crayons. She was busy coloring the Jiji drawing she made. Jiji was on the coffee table staring at her drawing, his self portrait courtesy of Jaekyung.

 

“I’m tired too.” Yoochun said as he got up. He was then followed by Junsu and Changmin.

 

“We’ll see you tomorrow hyung. Goodnight!” Junsu said and they were about to leave and Jaejoong stood up in panic.

 

“Ya! You don’t expect me to let this kid sleep here right?” Jaejoong asked as he looked at them in disbelief. The other members turned their back and looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Well she’s not exactly our daughter. In case you forget, we’ve been committed. Changmin here has only been with one woman throughout his whole life and that’s Yeon Hee sshi, while Junsu has always been with Telisha despite their long distance relationship and Yunho hyung is faithful to Ara sshi. I on the other hand will never even think of cheating on Min Young.” Yoochun explained.

 

“That’s not an excuse!” Jaejoong said.

 

“Hyung, you’re the one being claimed as the appa.” Changmin said in a whisper, so that Jaekyung wouldn’t hear him.

 

“We’ll catch you tomorrow! Think of it this way, you won’t be all alone at home anymore like you always complained before.” Junsu said.

 

“I’m not all lonely! Tiffany plans to come here tonight! You two better take her with one of you guys!” Jaejoong said.

 

“Well then I bet Tiffany would say she’s very adorable.” Yunho said.

 

“Ya! Tiffany can’t see her! What do you expect her to think?” Jaejoong kept telling them but they waved a hand at Jaejoong as they made their way towards the door and exited. He ruffled his hair then turned to find Jaekyung showing her drawing towards Jiji. Jiji simply meowed at his picture then Jaekyung looked at him and showed him the photo while smiling.

 

An hour has passed and all Jaekyung has been doing was drawing endless photos of Jiji and watching tons of cartoons. The doorbell rang and Jaejoong got up. He spoke through the intercom.

 

“Who is it?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“Your one and only oppa!” Tiffany’s voice was heard from the other side. As much as Jaejoong wanted to smile, he was too worried of what Tiffany might think about Jaekyung being at Jaejoong’s place. He opened the door and gave her an awkward smile while Tiffany gave out a very cute one. She was holding onto a paper bag and then hugged Jaejoong as she entered the house and took her shoes off.

 

“Oh, the house smells nice today oppa.” Tiffany said.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jaejoong asked as he smiled.

 

“It means it needs to smell like and not like this.” Tiffany said seductively as she approached Jaejoong and hugged him while pecking on his lips.

 

“Not now.” Jaejoong said as he gently pulled her away. Tiffany pouted. Never in her relationship years with Jaejoong has he ever declined, rejected or pried her off of him when she mentioned anything or offered .

 

“What? Oppa, are you sick? Omo! Oppa!” Tiffany said in shock as she paused. Jaejoong raised his eyebrows at her as he awaited her next response.

 

“Are you pregnant with Yunho’s baby? Omona! YunJae is real!” Tiffany said in a fake panic face as she placed both her palms on her cheeks and then burst out laughing. Jaejoong simply smiled at her as he lightly nudged her head.

 

“It’s a long story… Well you see…” Jaejoong was about to begin when…

 

“Jaejoong sshi!!” a cute squeaky scared voice was heard from across the room.

 

“Who’s that?” Tiffany asked and they both hurried towards the living room. Jaekyung was covering her eyes as she buried herself in the leather couch with the pillows. The two looked at the TV and saw a scary trailer being played.

 

“Aigoo! Jaejoong, this is not what you let little girls watch!” Tiffany said and shut the TV off.

 

“Speaking of little girls, who is she?” Tiffany asked in curiosity. Jaekyung gently placed her hands down and was amazed at how gorgeous Tiffany looked. She gasped and stood up. She then approached her and a flashback flew towards her mind.

 

Flashback

 

“Eomma!” Jaekyung called and Eun Jae.

 

“What is it baby?” Eun Jae asked and Jaekyung pointed at the closed television.

 

“Aigoo, after another 30 minutes I’m turning the TV off and you must go to sleep alright?” Eun Jae said and Jaekyung nodded her head. She turned the TV on and left the room. Suddenly, a commercial came on. It was a Soju commercial and a pretty girl was holding a green bottle of Soju as she smiled and spoke. Jaekyung was captured by her beauty and stared intently at the TV.

 

The following day. Jaekyung and Eun Jae walked towards the park. Eun Jae left Jaekyung with all her friends while Eun Jae sat on the bench and started a conversation with one of the mothers there. Jaekyung then walked towards her friends who were looking at a bunch of small cards.

 

“What are those?” Jaekyung asked as she pointed down at them. One of them picked up a random card and showed it towards Jaekyung.

 

“These are So Nyeo Shi Dae cards! So Nyeo Shi Dae are a famous group of pretty girls! We’re going to be like them. Would you want to be Tiffany?” one of them asked as she showed Jaekyung the photo. She then remembered the commercial she saw the other night. She smiled and nodded her head. Her friends then ran off to the other end and she stood still rooted to the ground as she stared at the picture and smiled as she traced her finger on the glittered name.

 

“Tiffany!”

 

End Of Flashback

 

Jaekyung smiled and ran towards the coffee table. She picked her bag from below the coffee table and began to go through her stuff. Jaejoong and Tiffany watched her movements and she then  pulled out a card stood in front of Tiffany as she flashed it towards her.

 

“Tiffany!”

==========================================================================================================

I hope you guys enjoyed!

 

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT

COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT

 

Off to finish some works after reading some fics while walking towards the gazebo~ till later...

 

I might add another update to one of my fics..

 

When I said I had my mojo back i meant I've finally updated at least a couple of my fics XDCOMMENT

COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT 
COMMENT