Chapter 2: Lost And Never Found

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

Sorry for being such a slowpoke when it comes to updating. I did warn you guys it would have slow updates XD

==========================================================================================================

Yoochun followed Jaejoong till the parking lot and kept asking him who this woman is and if he’s ever met her. Jaejoong ignored every single thing he asked and got inside his car. He the engine and drove off but Yoochun stopped him by going up to the front and slamming both his hands on the car’s hood.

 

“I’m not leaving till you tell me who she is, what she does, and why you love her!” Yoochun said and ran to Jaejoong’s side by the driver’s seat.

 

“Now tell me.” Yoochun said.

 

“Smartass I thought you weren’t going to leave till I told you why the did you leave the front?” Jaejoong said before driving up in a fast speed before Yoochun tries to block him again.

 

“, that’s just great. Smartass you are Yoochun.” Yoochun said to himself and Jaejoong drove off. Traffic caught him and he got so pissed he honked his horn numerous times which he has never done for  a while now seeing no reason to honk his horn anyway. Jaejoong made his way to his friend’s bar. As expected it was closed during the day time but people were still working their butts off by cleaning the place to be ready at exactly 7 pm at night.

 

“Excuse me, bar’s closed and we don’t open till 7 tonight.” The bouncer/security guard outside said.

 

“No, I need to see my friend, your manager, Im Yoomin. I’m his friend, Kim Jaejoong, it’s an emergency.” Jaejoong explained quickly and the bouncer let him in and Jaejoong ran inside like a maniac. Jaejoong found his friend Yoomin talking to the bartender and inspecting the shot glasses.

 

“Jaejoong?” Yoomin said in a questionable manner.

 

“It’s pretty early don’t you think?” Yoomin said with a smirk on his face.

 

“ing rub that smirk off of your face, I need to see your waitress. Lee Eun Jae.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Her? She ing quit just an hour ago.” Yoomin said as he played with the wine glass with his fingers.

 

“What?!” Jaejoong yelled and Yoomin was surprised at his tone.

 

“What’s wrong? It’s actually a good thing she left. That does nothing good to my business, now I can get back to male waiters only. That screws up a lot and I think it was best for her to leave and I think she knew how much of a screw up she was. Didn’t she screw up your night too?” Yoomin said reminding Jaejoong of the incident from yesterday.

 

“Retard, that woman was the best thing in my life.” Jaejoong said and Yoomin looked at Jaejoong with full curiosity, now, he was completely lost in this conversation.

 

“What the are you talking about Jaejoong? You sound as if you are obsessed with this woman and as if you knew her from three or whatever years ago.” Yoomin said placing the wine glass down.

 

“Listen, I’ll say this in terms you ing understand. I brought that ‘’ with me out last night and we went up hill and chilled for a while. She ordered me to take her to my place so I did. When I got there she told me to head to my room so I did and waited for her on my bed. She walked in after me and she started stripping her clothes off in front of him. And yeah, you ing guessed it. I banged her real good and I for some odd reason I love her a lot right now and I want her.” Jaejoong said and Yoomin stared at him in a strange manner.

 

“That’s just your hormones talking, you need , I can hook you up with one of my girls.” Yoomin said.

 

“No face! I don’t want one of your es I just want her! And I don’t need ! I just need her! Now give me her ing address alright?” Jaejoong asked and Yoomin sighed.

 

“I never imagined that was brave enough to have , especially to someone she only met once. Here. Happy ing.” Yoomin said as he gave Jaejoong a piece of paper and walked off. Jaejoong headed outside and went in his car. He stared at the sheet of paper and drove to where the address was stated. It was a building with a bunch of worn out apartments and structures. There were some clothes hanging to be dried.

 

Jaejoong parked somewhere and got to the third floor and towards the apartment room 104. Jaejoong knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer but nobody answered. He began to bang the door when she wouldn’t answer.

 

“Eun Jae! It’s me! Jaejoong! Open up please!” Jaejoong yelled not caring if anybody saw him or not. Only a bunch of old women, middle aged housewives were outside that time, and most of them ignored what Jaejoong was doing. Jaejoong grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. When he got inside the place was empty as hell.

 

The only things left were a bunch of opened up drawers, opened bathroom door, a broken TV and a broken bed by the side and tattered curtains and a smelly old carpet by the center of the small tiny room. Jaejoong walked outside and looked around for someone to ask. He spotted a middle aged woman, around her 40s hanging some clothes up and he approached her.

 

“Excuse me ahjumma, do you know where the woman Lee Eun Jae from apartment room 104 went?” Jaejoong asked and the woman looked at him and scanned him from top to bottom.

 

“No I’m sorry. That woman is very nice but she just left like that without saying goodbye. None of us noticed she left until the land lady told us. And don’t put some trouble it trying to find the land lady because neither does she know where she went.” The ahjumma said and Jaejoong left the place and looked for one last option. The police station. Jaejoong got there and he looked around for an old friend of his and spotted his friend drowned in front of the computer.

 

“Get the off Cyworld and help me!” Jaejoong said and his friend was surprised to see him.

 

“Wow, what an alarming hello.” The police said.

 

“Jung Suk you have to help me look for someone.” Jaejoong said, feeling completely calm now.

 

“You know I can’t dig into personal profiles of people. It’s against my job okay? No matter how urgent it is unless someone files a missing file report then that’s the only way I can look her up. Is this person even missing?” Jung Suk asked and Jaejoong shook his head and Jung Suk sighed.

 

“For a singer you are a . I can’t look up whoever this person is okay? Tough luck buddy.” Jung Suk said.

 

“But what about that time I sang for your daughter’s 4th birthday? I told you that you didn’t need to pay but just keep in a favor in case I needed it right? Well I need that favor now!” Jaejoong said.

 

“Trace back Jae, we already closed that favor when I helped you move in your stuff to your new place plus the time you asked for extra help on that surprise fanmeet at Gwangju four weeks ago.” Jung Suk said.

 

“Please Jung Suk, I’m asking as a close friend!” Jaejoong said begging.

 

“No matter how hard you try, and even if you sue me I just cannot go against the law and help you Jaejoong. I’m really sorry. I feel really bad about this but there is no way I can help you. I’m truly sorry my friend.” Jung Suk said and continued his typing work, well, Cyworld moment. Jaejoong gave up on begging quickly and decided to head out.

 

He got in his car and the engine. He stared blankly at nothing thinking of Eun Jae. He remembered each touch, kiss and moan she left him. Who knew one night could turn him into such a lover. He needed her so bad. It was her fault he needed her. He needed her so bad that he couldn’t handle it anymore. Jaejoong felt like an obsessed freak! Now he truly knew what it was like for all his fans.

 

Jaejoong drove back home. It was alreadt 12:38 midnight. Jaejoong spent the long hours just driving. As he walked towards his place, he looked at his phones. Several text messages and miscalls. Most were coming from TVXQ members and their manager. Most of the calls were left with voice messages, yelling coming from his manager and the worried voices of his fellow members. Jaejoong didn’t bother to read the text messages knowing what they contained.

 

Jaejoong got back to his house, he entered the place and took his shoes and coat off, locking the door behind him. He plopped himself by the couch and Jiji climbed on his lap. Jaejoong ran his fingers through Jiji’s fur and continuously thought about Eun Jae. He was turning into a depressed psycho.

========================================================================================================

Hope you guys liked it, I know it was boring lol next chapter will have some fun.. hopefully XD

 

COMMENTS PLEASE :D