Chapter 20: Thought

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

Chapter 19: I'm Sorry (FLASHBACK)

A few hours later the daylight slowly settled and it was dark. Jaejoong and Jaekyung came home while Tiffany was seated on the couch just flipping through channels. “Hey there you two! How was it? Did you guys have fun?” Tiffany asked and Jaekyung climbed up the couch next to Tiffany. “Yeah…” Jaekyung said, her voice tired out. “Wow you really got her knocked out now didn’t you Jae?” Tiffany said as she carried Jaekyung into her arms, Jaekyung’s eyes were slowly going shut. “I’ll do that-“ “No it’s ok!” Tiffany said as she continued to walk towards Jaekyung’s room, talking softly to Jaekyung and asking her yes or no questions like if she had fun and if she wanted to have that much fun with Tiffany next time.

 

Jaejoong felt something warm and soft enveloping his chest. He walked towards Jaekyung’s room and watched as Tiffany tucked in Jaekyung. Putting her to bed, making sure she was comfy and that she was really asleep. He watched as Tiffany rubbed Jaekyung’s head as if she was her own. Jaejoong found himself smiling as he watched the motherly instincts that Tiffany had come out with Jaekyung.

 

A few minutes later Tiffany came out of the room and Jaejoong was just standing there. “She’s asleep.” Tiffany said as she cleared and walked towards to the living room. Jaejoong followed her and watched as she fixed the stacks of magazine on the coffee table. “What?” Tiffany asked as she noticed Jaejoong had his eyes on her. “Nothing I just…” Jaejoong wasn’t sure what to stay, and yet there he was at the situation. “I’m sorry.” Jaejoong said and Tiffany suddenly felt guilt crawl up. She placed the magazines down. “Jaejoong, I’m the one who should be sorry.” Tiffany said and Jaejoong smiled. “I know but I’m sorry too. I know you did what you did for me and because you were scared of losing me and I should have at least tried to listen to you before trying to take over of everything and just trying to fix the situation.” Jaejoong explained and Tiffany sighed and sat down on the couch with Jaejoong following suit.

 

“I know… I myself should have just trusted you all together. Instead I was selfish to try and make evil schemes or whatever and be a total whining about everything.” Tiffany said and Jaejooong sighed along with her. “From now on, we tell each other everything. We will both try to fix things together without turning on each other.” Jaejoong said and Tiffany nodded her head. “I love you.” Jaejooong said and grabbed Tiffany’s hands, cupping them closer to his and kissing them. Tiffany smiled. “I love you too.” Tiffany said and the two shared a kiss.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Before you proceed to Chapter 20, I'd just like to say why this chapter is short.

 

And that is...

 

The end is near...

 

No I'm not just saying that for dramatics (even though it sounds dramatic) I'm being serious. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying how many more chapters I'm just going to say that its near so get ready. LMAO

 

Chapter 20: Thought

“Tiffany is beginning to scare me with her smiles. She looks like the long lost sister of that Chucky doll.” Sooyoung said as she and the others were redecorating the practice room for Hyoyeon’s birthday surprise. “All I know is that she and Jaejoong seem to be patching things up again. Junsu said that Jaejoong seemed to be in a good mood today, unlike the previous months. I guess the two are ok now.” Sunny said and Sooyoung nodded her head.

 

Tiffany then approached the three with a wide grin, the grin scared the three a bit and had them take a step back. “Hey Tiff!” Jessica smiled and Tiffany smiled wider. “Guess what!” Tiffany said and Sooyoung brightened. “You had botox!” Sooyoung said. Jessica and Sunny looked at her, unsure if they were supposed to take her seriously. “No…” Tiffany said as she pouted and touched her face. “Don’t mind her, she’s being stupid.” Sunny said and Tiffany smiled once more. “I finally have a wedding date!” Tiffany said. “No way!” Sooyoung said surprised, causing her to accidentally push Sunny to the side. “Yeah! Me and Jaejoong patched things up, we finally had a decent talk and then the following day we decided to talk about the wedding. We knew we couldn’t stall for too long and everyone was getting curious so we set the date and we have everything planned. Expect invitations soon!” Tiffany said all cheerful as she walked away.

 

“She’s like a kid who got an unlimited supply of candy for her birthday.” Jessica commented.

 

-

 

“So I get to throw the flowers while I walk?” Jaekyung asked and Jaejoong nodded his head. “Yup! You get to throw pretty colored flowers, and Tiffany will be walking behind you!” Jaejoong said and Jaekyung smiled at the idea. “I can’t wait!” Jaekyung said and Jaejoong smiled. “Tiffany will also take you out later to get your dress fitted! You’ll be wearing a beautiful pink dress!” Jaejoong said and Jaekyung gasped in joy. “I’m gonna look like a princess!” Jaekyung said and Jaejoong smiled. “Can I wear a tiara?” Jaekyung asked and Jaejoong smiled. “You’ll have to ask Tiffany for that.” Jaejoong said and Jaekyung giggled.

 

Jaejoong still felt a bit overwhelmed with everything that has happened and the situation that he was in, but he knew that trying to stall the situation and putting everything on hold wasn’t a good idea. For now, he considered trying to sink in everything and just trying to figure each thing out one step at a time, and getting married to Tiffany was a start for him. He decided to let Tiffany decide what the reception would be like, what the color palette was. It seemed unfair for him to take that little thing away from Tiffany. But still, in the back of his mind the thought of Eun Jae kept clawing his mind.

 

Jaejoong decided that the best person to talk to about it would be Taeyeon, he knew how close she was to Tiffany and she would most likely give him a true answer. He phoned Taeyeon and invited her over, and in half an hour Taeyeon arrived with Yuri, Yuri excused herself to play with Jaekyung while the two talked.

 

“Are you coming over for Hyoyeon’s surprise later?” Taeyeon asked as she sat down and Jiji jumped onto her lap. Jaejoong sat opposite of her and shrugged. “I’m not sure, my schedule is kind of messed up right now so I don’t know if I’m suddenly going to have plans later today.” Jaejoong tried to form the questions in his head, he didn’t want to come off as someone who was asking too many questions and suddenly let Taeyeon feel alarmed about it. “I wanted to ask you about the decisions I’ve been making, and I want your honest opinion. I asked you among everyone else because I know how close you are with Tiffany and I know that even with how close you two are, your opinions will always be unbiased.” Jaejoong started out with a decent explanation.

 

Taeyeon was a bit skeptical about it but she knew that if it involved Tiffany, maybe having an opinion for her benefit would be for the best. “What is this about?” Taeyeon asked and Jaejoong smiled. “You know that everything has been downhill and a lot of has happened and I know that I put a lot on Tiffany as well and whether or not she deserved it, it just wasn’t right for me to do it.” Jaejoong rubbed his hands as if they were cold, putting them near his lips and blowing on them. “Do you think that me marrying her would be a step to trying to smooth everything between me and her?” Jaejoong asked and Taeyeon had a feeling that it was about the marriage, but she wasn’t sure if it was right of her to step in and say something, but because Jaejoong had asked, she felt she had to voice her opinion.

 

“Well…” Taeyeon prepared herself as she moved a bit in her seat, with Jiji scurrying away. “To be honest Jaejoong, I think it’s a wonderful thing you did. Trying to move forward and starting by giving Tiffany the opportunity to plan her dream wedding and make it come true. But the thing is…” Taeyeon tried to find words that would approach the situation calmly.

 

“I think it would be best that you ask yourself if you really are marrying Tiffany for love or just for the sake of having to ‘apologize’ to her by marrying her and giving into what she wants. Are you really trying to mend or smooth things over or are you just finding the fast track to getting things settled so you can skip a couple of blocks and get yourself back on track?” Taeyeon said and that hit Jaejoong like a wrecking ball. He wasn’t sure if he was just feeling uneasy because he knew it was wrong or because he knew it was the truth.

 

“I do love Tiffany.” Jaejoong said and Taeyeon took a deep breath. “Are you sure?” Taeyeon said and Jaejoong felt like anxiety was overcoming him. He scratched his temple and wasn’t sure what to think. “Jaejoong, marriage is a big deal. Please tell me you realize that. You’re talking about entering a new life, a life where it’s not just you, or you and Jaekyung but it’s you, Jaekyung and Tiffany. A family.” Taeyeon said and Jaejoong tried to let it seep through his mind.

 

“Jaejoong, that life means that Eun Jae can’t be in the picture.” Taeyeon said and it wasn’t like Jaejoong didn’t know that. He did. He just didn’t know what to make of it. He knew that loving two people was not an option, he knew that he only had to pick one path.

 

With Tiffany, or with Eun Jae.

 

It was not something that he wanted to decide, he didn’t want to be caught in this situation making a choice about two people he cared for. But he knew what was right and he knew what was wrong. He needed to talk to both of them. He needed to make a smart choice. He needed to get things settled.