Chapter 25: Let the Games Begin

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

I CAME HOME AND I GOT WIFI YAY!

Previously... (Chapter 24)

 

When Seyoung left Eun Jae grabbed a tissue from her bag and immediately wiped her tears. She grabbed her phone and called Mina. "What happened?" Eun Jae asked as she sniffled. "Its done already, no one saw and everything seems good. I'm surprised no one noticed. There were just a couple outside her house. My sister went through the back." Mina said and Eun Jae sighed in relief. "You didn't hurt anyone right?" Eun Jae asked. "Don't worry, we went in, we took her and we ran for it. I'll see you at the address okay?" Mina said and Eun Jae nodded. "Thank you."

 

She ended the call and tried to relax her body. She placed her emotions to where it should be and inhaled and exhaled.

 

She had her way, and her plan was just as it was.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25: Let the Games Begin

 

"Mommy!" Jaekyung hugged her mother as soon as she saw her step inside the house. Eun Jae hugged Jaekyung as if she had not seen her daughter in years. She felt tears wanting to stroll down but she assured herself that she wasn't about to cry, not now. Now wasn't the time for her to show too much emotions. "Baby... You'll be staying here with mommy and my friend Mina okay?" Eun Jae said as she pointed towards Mina who gave a little wave to Jaekyung. "Okay... But what about daddy? And grandma?" Jaekyung asked and Eun Jae smiled. "Right now we don't need to talk about it okay?" Eun Jae said and caressed her daughter's cheeks. Eun Jae felt the same way she did when she first gave birth to Jaekyung. It wasn't like they haven't seen each other in years, it was just something she could not explain.

 

"Why don't you go back to your room and play okay? Me and Mina need to talk." Eun Jae said and Jaekyung nodded. She ran with her little feet towards her bedroom that was filled with toys. Eun Jae had asked Mina help in buying out a small house that was roughly 4 hours away from Seoul. She needed Jaekyung to be as far away as possible.

 

"What if Jaejoong finds her?" Mina said as she felt her body begin to tense up. "He won't. I'll make sure of it." Eun Jae said as the two made their way towards the kitchen. "I'm all for helping you but do you really think this is the healthiest way? Police will be looking for her, especially considering the fact that Jaejoong has a really high status." Mina explained but Eun Jae wasn't having it.

 

When Seyoung had left her home, Seo Jin and Jaekyung were left at home. The half of the press had ended up following Seyoung and there were a number of them left camping out. Mina and her sister had entered the house from the back and took Jaekyung while she was asleep. Seo Jin spotted Mina's sister, with that Mina took Jaekyung and left. Eun Jae and Mina helped her sister to take the first flight back to the U.S. Mina took Jaekyung back to the home that Eun Jae had bought with the help of money coming from Mina. At the time of the supposed kidnapping, Eun Jae had kept Seyoung busy and distracted, trying to pour out her emotions so she could get a tick out of Seyoung, so that Seyoung would feel bad for her. As cruel as it was, Eun Jae thought in her head that it was the only way. She wanted to hurt Jaejoong, but she wanted to make sure that she had her daughter first. She knew that if it was others they'd call her out for wanting revenge over what was right for her daughter, but she would backfire and say that everything she was doing and about to do was for her daughter.

 

"If Jaejoong found out he can take her away forever." Mina said and Eun Jae sighed. "I know he can but he won't. I'll die before he can even take my daughter away from me. When I brought her to him years ago I didn't imagine things going like this. But it did so here we are now. I know you are concerned and I feel bad for bringing you and your sister into this but I was desperate." Eun Jae said as she tried to fight back the tears. Mina saw her friend being torn apart. As much as she knew that this was all going to go wrong and that everything was wrong, she could see how Jaejoong was tearing her apart, and as a friend she didn't think it was right. She hugged Eun Jae and allowed for her friend to silently cry on her shoulder. "I'm by your side, I'll always be your friend." Mina whispered.

 

-

 

"I'm so sorry Jaejoong..." Seo Jin found herself choking on her tears and apologizing repeatedly towards her son. As soon as Seo Jin saw what happened, she let out a loud scream  but before anything the two who broke in her house had left. She had called Jaejoong to come over. The scream alarmed the press that was still seated outside her home. By the time Jaejoong had came his mother was crying and Seyoung was confused. It took a moment before Seo Jin could explain everything. Jaejoong immediately called for his friend Jung Suk to come over and help him.

 

"Ms. Oh, were you at least able to see what they looked like?" Jung Suk asked as soon as Seo Jin had calmed down. "Sort of. I remembered a bit of what one of them looked like." Seo Jin said. "That's good. I'll have someone come over tomorrow, he'll be a sketch artist and you can explain how she looked like. Jaejoong, I need to talk to you." Jung Suk said and Seyoung watched as her brother and his friend walked over to another room.

 

"Seyoung, I feel so horrible."  Seo Jin said as she continued to cry. Seyoung hugged her mother. Seyoung had some thoughts as to who exactly was behind what happened, but she wasn't sure if pointing out people or saying names was the wise thing to do. "Don't worry ma, she'll be fine." Seyoung tried to calm her mother down. She decided that it was best to let the police deal with the issue. She'll put her one cent into the situation if needed.

 

While in the other room, Jung Suk tried to talk to Jaejoong about the situation in a more private matter. He didn't need to let Jaejoong's mother feel any more guilt than she had already felt. "Listen, your mom was able to remember what one of them looked like. I think that's good news on its on. But the thing I'm worried about is how you're going to deal with this if the press finds out. Those people are camping outside your home, your mother screamed, that is alarming. They might already be on their way sending this stuff into printing. I can guarantee there will be an article about it tomorrow." Jung Suk said and Jaejoong sighed. "I know, I was thinking of that too." Jaejoong said as he decided to take a seat.

 

"On the way here I talked to my manager and told him that something had happened. I could already hear the disappointment on the other line. I texted Tiffany that something had happened but she hasn't replied." Jaejoong said and Jung Suk scratched the back of his hand. "I don't want to sound insensitive, but, Jaejoong as much as I can see how alone you feel right now its best if we focus finding your daughter. Your problem will get bigger if people get wind of the situation." Jung Suk said and Jaejoong nodded. "I wasn't trying to get sympathy for feeling alone. I was just trying to air out my problems. I'm nearly about to give up on everything right now." Jaejoong said and Jung Suk just sighed as a reply.

 

"She's bad news. From the beginning I warned you." Jung Suk said and Jaejoong nodded. "I know, don't rub it in." Jaejoong said and Jung Suk smiled.

 

-

 

The following day still was the same. Seo Jin felt like she had just killed her son with the fact that someone had kidnapped his child. Jaejoong tried to reassure his mother that there was no need to worry. Seyoung just continued to feel a heavy burden pour on her shoulder. She needed to know if what she was thinking was correct. She wasn't going to start pointing people out and get her brother into more trouble. When her mother went to sleep that afternoon she left her a note explaining that she was headed over a friend's house. As she got out the press began to pester Seyoung once again. She did what she always did and then made her way towards the police station.

 

"Hello, I'm looking for Jung Suk."  Seyoung asked the front desk of the police station and she was then directed towards Jung Suk's desk. Jung Suk was on the phone with his supervisor and was surprised to see Jaejoong's sister at the police station. "I'll call back sir." Jung Suk said and hung up. He looked around to see if there were any pople that he did not recognize, most probable, the press. "What are you doing here? Were you followed by the press?" Jung Suk asked and Seyoung shook her head.

 

"I was careful. I always take a cab and take a detour so they'd follow the cab while I'm on my way to the train station." Seyoung said with a smirk, Jung Suk was impressed. "Okay, so what exactly are you doing here? Does Jaejoong know why you're here?" Jung Suk said and Seyoung rolled her eyes, she was feeling a bit irritated over the millions of useless questions. "Stop asking me dumb questions I came here because I have something important to talk about." Seyoung said. "That's what I asked. I asked why you were here. What's dumb about that?" Jung Suk said and Seyoung could feel him trying to be witty. "Haha funny." Seyoung said sarcastically.

 

"It's about Eun Jae..." Seyoung said and Jung Suk leaned forever.