Chapter 5: The Bed Time Story

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

You'll find out how a perfect father Jaejoong can be ;D

============================================================================================================

 

“Uwa! Oppa! Look! So Nyeo Shi Dae cards!!!! I haven’t seen much of these in a while.” Tiffany said as she kept looking back and forth behind the card and up front to where she was at. Jaejoong loved the way Tiffany smiled but her attention turned back to little Jaekyung.

 

“Oppa, who is she? Is she your sister’s daughter? She’s adorable! She looks a lot like you!” Tiffany said as she knelt down to reach the same height as Jaekyung. Jaekyung was smiling cutely at Tiffany. Tiffany brushed off a strand of her hair and tucked it behind Jaekyung’s ear. Jaekyung was simply filled with excitement.

 

“No actually… She’s umm… I honestly don’t know.” Jaejoong said as he continued to scratch his head. Tiffany gave Jaejoong a questioning look.

 

“Oppa, are you by any chance a father? Did you get someone pregnant before? Oppa, tell me!” Tiffany asked demanding an answer.

 

“No… Well… I don’t know...” Jaejoong said and continued to scratch his head in total confusion. Tiffany gave Jaejoong a questioning look.

 

“Hey, I know a really good channel for children to watch! There’s usually Spongebob on at this time of hour!” Tiffany said and made small cute baby running steps towards the TV. She turned it on and grabbed the remote to flip through channels till she heard Squidward’s loud nasal voice and Jaekyung was distracted.

 

“Oppa.. Explain to me what you mean by you don’t know if this little girl is your daughter.” Tiffany said and pulled him towards the couch and sat down while Jaekyung was in front of the TV.

 

“Meow.” Jiji soon walked up next to Jaekyung. She was too distracted to notice and Jiji kept meowing, craving for the little girl’s attention. He even went up to her lap but no response. Jiji just continued to meow and he probably won’t stop till he gets the attention he’s craving for.

 

“Well… Just hours earlier this little girl came knocking to my door. She told us that she was looking for her appa. We were all confused and we let her in. She wouldn’t tell us what her mother’s name was so we were clueless to who she was and where she came from. Manager hyung said we’ll resolve things tomorrow and he’ll work with the police privately. I even called up Jung Suk for help.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Well why was she left here? Isn’t it dangerous? I mean, a lot of people come back and forth here to your place hoping to catch a glimpse of you oppa.” Tiffany said.

 

“I settled it with Min Kyeong. I told her that if anybody asked about who the girl is I’d claim it was her daughter.” Jaejoong explained.

 

“Poor girl. Did she mention if her mother was dead or alive?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Of course she’s a live, she claimed that her mother was the one who told her to come here, which obviously makes sense to the point that her mother was the one who dropped her here.” Jaejoong said as he continued to look at Jaekyung.

 

“I have a deep feeling she’s your child. Like I said earlier, she looks so much like you. Oppa, did you ever sleep with someone or had a relationship in the past where you had and never used a ? Or even if you didn’t the woman probably never took a pill.” Tiffany said.

 

“I don’t know okay! Stop pressuring me and bombing me with pointless questions!” Jaejoong burst and Jaekyung looked over at the two. Jaekyung noticed how scared Tiffany seemed at Jaejoong’s outburst. Just like any woman, Tiffany had a sensitive side too.

 

“Meanie! Meanie!” Jaekyung yelled and ran over to Tiffany’s side. Jaekyung spread her arms, blocking and shielding Jaejoong from Tiffany. Tiffany and Jaejoong were surprised at her action while Jaekyung glared deathly at Jaejoong.

 

“Don’t hurt her! You’re so mean! What are you to Tiffany unni?!” Jaekyung asked and Jaejoong just glared at the little girl.

 

“I’m her boyfriend, got a problem with that kid?” Jaejoong asked and Jaekyung pouted.

 

“Ya! Kim Jaejoong! That’s not how you talk to a child!” Tiffany said as she covered Jaekyung’s ears. She then released it and turned to smile and face Jaekyung.

 

“Darling, what’s your name?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Jaekyung.” She replied and smiled. Tiffany smiled back and Jaekyung suddenly hugged her.

 

“You look pretty and smell really good.” Jaekyung muffled her words onto Tiffany’s long brown hair. Tiffany smiled and Jaejoong was annoyed. His girlfriend took a little girl’s side rather than his stubbornness.

 

“Okay, you know what, bed time little girl.” Jaejoong said and briskly walked towards his room. He came back out with a short blanket, big enough for Jaekyung’s little petite body.

 

“Oppa, why are you carrying a blanket?” Tiffany asked and Jaejoong gave her a look.

 

“Well you don’t expect us to share the same bed right?” Jaejoong said as he laid the blanket down.

 

“But oppa, your back will hurt if you sleep on your couch. It’s long, big and comfy but it’ll give you body pains from shifting sides.” Tiffany said as she looked down at the black leather couch she and Jaekyung were sitting on.

 

“Me? I wasn’t talking about me sleeping here. I was talking about her sleeping here.” Jaejoong said and Tiffany gave a shocked and muted gasp as she looked at Jaejoong in disappointment when her eyebrows furrowed.

 

“Oppa! You can’t expect a little girl to sleep her in the cold! She deserves a comfy bed! You don’t know where she came from, she must’ve been living on streets or somewhere dangerous! She deserves somewhere better to sleep! Oppa! You better let her sleep on the bed and make her feel comfy! She’s your guest!” Tiffany said as she continued to cuddle and cradle Jaekyung onto her arms.

 

“Well I’m not sleeping next to her Tiffany.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Well you can’t let her sleep here.” Tiffany said and she glanced at the clock. She then stood up and placed Jaekyung down.

 

“It’s late and my manager doesn’t even know I came here. I better go before he finds out. I’ll see you tomorrow, and you two little cutie!” Tiffany said as she turned back and gently gave Jaekyung a pinch on her nose, leaving her with a giggle and smile.

 

“And you!” Tiffany said as she pointed her index finger at a surprised Jaejoong.

 

“If I find out tomorrow that she slept on the couch and not a comfy bed I’m going to ignore you for 2 years and will tell the whole world how small the little Joongie is!” Tiffany said threatening Jaejoong and turning back towards Jaekyung and smiling at her as she waved. She kissed Jaejoong’s cheek and Jaekyung waved goodbye until Tiffany disappeared by the door closing.

 

“Who’s small little Joongie?” Jaekyung asked innocently and Jaejoong simply glared at her. Jaekyung buried her down and Jaejoong rolled his eyes. He picked up the blanket and grabbed onto Jaekyung’s hand and dragged her with him into the bedroom.

 

Jaekyung stayed by the sides as she watched Jaejoong lay two puffy comfy blankets onto the ground and a pillow and another blanket. Jaejoong placed his hands on his hips as he observed his little bed on the ground just next to his actual bed. Jaejoong sat down then looked at Jaekyung.

 

“You, get up on that bed and go get some sleep. When I wake up in the morning you have to wake up to! Or else you’ll miss breakfast!” Jaejoong said and laid down and got himself comfy. He closed his eyes and he felt something or someone tugging onto his shoulder. He opened one eye while the other was shut tight.

 

“What now? I don’t have milk for little girl’s okay? Now go get some sleep because I’d love some too!” Jaejoong said and turned to the side. Jaekyung’s eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as she looked at Jaejoong. She then kicked his back with her little feet and Jaejoong sat up quickly while glaring at her. Jaekyung got so scared she began to cry.

 

“Aish! No no! Stop crying! I’m sorry okay? So what do you want?” Jaejoong said giving in. Jaekyung noticed his swift change and she suddenly smiled as she ran towards her things and pulled something out. She then handed it over to him and it was a Cinderella book. Jaejoong looked at her and then back at the book.

 

“You want a story? From this book? This looks old, how many times have you read this thing?” Jaejoong questioned as he looked at the tattered book. Rip pages, dirty edges and even some slight drawing of crayons.

 

“I ask my eomma to read it to me every night. I… I borrowed it from the school’s library.” Jaekyung said, thinking about her last statement. Jaejoong gave her a questioning look and turned to the end of the book and took out the library borrower’s record car and noticed that her name wasn’t even there.

 

“You borrowed this?” Jaejoong asked emphasizing the borrowed word. Jaekyung looked away and nodded her head. Jaejoong wasn’t buying that obvious lie.

 

“Over my dead body…” Jaejoong whispered to himself and looked at the record card again and clicked his tongue.

 

“You know, even little girls can go to prison for stealing library books.” Jaejoong said, he was beginning to scare her and Jaekyung looked over at him in horror. She was about to cry and Jaejoong just realized what he did.

 

“No it’s not like that! Ah! Forget what I said okay? Just think of it in some other way! I’ll tell you a different story instead! I’ll tell you a much better fairy tale than that Cinderella book okay?” Jaejoong said and Jaekyung nodded her head. She suddenly got under the covers with Jaejoong and he was just surprised but her anyway. She held onto her stuffed toy which was a Tiger, real tight.

 

“Okay… So here it goes…” Jaejoong said.

 

Jaekyung’s Bed Time Story by Kim Jaejoong (Narrated by Kim Jaejoong himself)

 

Once upon a time in a magical forest called Seoul there lived a handsome, gorgeous, y, hot and delicious prince named Kim Jaejoong! He was tall, milky soft smooth skin and he had gorgeous black hair to match with it. His eyes were delicious brown chocolate colored ones and every girl would swoon over his charming looks.

 

One day, him and his royal servants Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun, along with his personal jester Junsu who had a gigantic duck like , went through the forest to find a gorgeous wonderful prince. Prince Jaejoong was like James Bond. But much more handsome.

 

Jaejoong had guns. He had shotguns, machine guns, laser beams and he even had laser eyes! He was also good at smashing hard blocks with his own little finger just flicking it! Kim Jaejoong was everyone’s most favored and praised Prince. After all, he was the only prince who was considered handsome anyway.

 

Jaejoong and his little four peasant workers went deep into the woods of Seoul. Along his journey he met a bunch of nine beautiful ladies. All of them were named So Nyeo Shi Dae! Tiffany though was the prettiest but sadly she wasn’t good enough for Prince Handsome Jaejoong.

 

Prince Handsome Jaejoong then moved towards the forest, deeper in there and he was off searching for the most beautiful princess named Lee Hyori! Once Prince Jaejoong fought with the evil SM Entertainment CEO Kim Young Min and used SM Entertaiment founder Lee Soo Man’s magical powers to defeat him, he finally found his y gorgeous princess in a revealing white bikini.

 

But!

 

All of a sudden someone was sparkling behind Princess Hyori. Jaejoong pushed her onto the muddy ground causing her to scream in annoyance. He walked over the glowing beauty and found a princess named Lee Eun Jae! She was pretty, with beautiful hair and pretty brown eyes just like Prince Jaejoong. Princess Gorgeous, Prince Jaejoong’s personal nickname for Princess Eun Jae, then walked over to Prince Jaejoong.

 

Prince Jaejoong ordered his peasant workers to go away and guard the outside of the cave while Prince Jaejoong made jiggy jiggy with Princess Gorgeous in the cave. Prince Handsome Jaejoong had 100 rounds with her and after that he took her with him to his wonderful Kingdom where only he and Princess gorgeous were the most beautiful people.

 

They got married 200 times,  made jiggy jiggy in his room on his soft bed for about 400 times a day and had one beautiful child name Jaekyung.

 

After that,

 

They lived happily ever after…

 

The End…

 

End of Bed Time Story

 

“What’s Jiggy jiggy?” Jaekyung asked and Jaejoong just realized what he just told her.

 

“You’ll find out when you turn 40. Now get off my wonderful bed and sleep!” Jaejoong said as he tried to push her off of his floor bed and made her get off. Jaejoong then turned his back and slept. She suddenly heard some snoring and she climbed onto the bed. It took her a while to get some sleep, Jaekyung was horrified with the environment and felt scared that her mother was not around. This was the first time she wasn’t sleeping right next to her.

 

And along with her sleep, she dreamed of Jaejoong’s fairy tale… And the Eun Jae mentioned had the image of her beautiful mother.

============================================================================================================

LOL wasn't that an epic fairy tell XD

 

I'd love it if he'll show me and tell me how "Jiggy Jiggy" is done XD