Chapter 7: 6 Years... And Then...

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

I got bored

And I love all my readers/subscribers

 

So I wrote you a chapter rofl~

============================================================================================================

 

“I hate you all…” Jaejoong said underneath his face mask.

 

“Stop being a child and grow up.” Yunho said.

 

“Well I’m banging chicks everywhere so I suppose I am!” Jaejoong retorted silently as they were whispering to each other while waiting for the doctor at the waiting room with an ahjumma and ahjusshi staring at the 8 of them curiously.

 

“I never said everywhere…” Yunho said and Jaejoong just threw a glare at him and saw Yunho smiling cheekily. Their attention turned back to the two old people who were sitting in front of them and squinting their eyes at them as if they were trying to focus their blurry eyes on them.

 

“Do we know you?” Ahjumma asked.

 

“Aniyo (No) you don’t know them ahjumma.” Han Seul corrected the ahjumma and then the nurse came.

 

“Okay, if Mr. Jang Shin Song would please follow me inside with the other patients you are with…” the doctor’s secretary said underneath her face mask and all of them went inside leaving the ahjumma’s there.

 

“So I suppose this was really meant to be a secret?” Dr. Han Yong Ji, who has been TVXQ’s check-up doctor ever since the beginning of their careers. All of them nodded their heads. Dr. Han looked over at Jaekyung and smiled sweetly at her and opened his drawer. He pulled a box and picked something from inside, a lollipop, and gave it to Jaekyung.

 

“A lollipop? Can I have one Dr. Han?!” Changmin asked as he saw Jaekyung smile while holding the strawberry lollipop. Junsu smacked the back of Changmin’s head and he winced in pain as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

“Sure.” Dr. Han answered and Changmin smiled as he picked one from the box and on it as soon as he opened it. He faced Junsu and smiled cheekily at him and Junsu simply sneered at the boy.

 

“Okay, so I’ll need you and you little girl, to follow me to the other room over here while the others way okay?” Dr. Han said and Jaejoong and Jaekyung followed him to the other room.

 

“Are you going to give me an injection?” Jaekyung asked and the doctor was lost for words because he wasn’t sure how he was going to tell her he was without making her panic or cry. Han Seul came in handy.

 

“Jaekyung ah, this is so you can stay healthy and see your mom again. So please follow what Dr. Han asks okay? And I promise we’ll treat you to Lotte World. Or if you want, we can go to Everland!” Han Seul said and Jaejoong eyed her curiously. Jaekyung smiled and clapped her hands. Han Seul stood up and was still smiling as she raised her eyebrows and looked at Jaejoong.

 

“Take her to Everland over the weekend.” Han Seul said and walked back to her place. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, he knew he was going to get caught up in that kind of situation. They entered the room and the others waited outside for a while. They heard a loud yell and were surprised at it. They all decided to ignore it since they knew it was probably Jaekyung. After a while the three came out and the doctor called his secretary to get the samples tested.

 

The three were surprised to see Jaekyung looking normal while getting another lollipop from the doctor while Jaejoong was holding onto his wrist and some dry tears were on his eyes. Dr. Han grabbed his box of tissue and offered them to Jaejoong. Jaejoong grabbed a couple and started wiping his tears before putting his mask back on. They then headed outside and they were chuckling.

 

“For a guy with 11 piercing you sure scream louder and higher than Tiffany could when you bang her.” Yoochun teased and Jaejoong glared at him. They headed to a restaurant and asked for a private room as they began to eat. Jaejoong started stuffing himself with the random food and all of them were amazed at his fast eating. Opposite of Jaejoong’s side was Jaekyung who was stuffing herself as well and Changmin who was next to Jaekyung was eating like them which was pretty normal.

 

“If Jaekyung turns out to be Jaejoong’s child then we need to see if Jaejoong was born a woman and if Changmin’s DNA is inside of Jaekyung as well…” Yoochun said quietly as they all never took off their gazes from the three.

 

After an hours of roaming around, they headed to Everland as well just to let the time pass. Jaejoong paid for everyone’s entrance fee as well as all the rides Jaekyung was in. Of course, every ride Jaekyung took was also the same as the others, in other words, Jaejoong was practically broke by the end of the day. They entered gift shops and bought random hats and bonded more with Jaekyung. Jaejoong simply watched as Han Seul, Yoochun, Yunho, Junsu and Manager Jang were dragged by Jaekyung to a gift shop.

 

“Hyung, can I ask you something important without you wanting to strangle me in public?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong glared at him and Changmin smiled.

 

“What if Jaekyung turns out to be your daughter after all? Does that mean she really is Eun Jae’s daughter?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong thought about it for a while. He nodded his head.

 

“Jaekyung’s age is about the same amount of years I last saw her Changmin…” Jaejoong said and Changmin nodded his head.

 

“What will we do then? She obviously does not know where her mother is… What if Eun Jae never shows up?” Changmin asked and Jaejoong was getting slightly irritated but he was a tad bit thankful. He never really gave some thought about it. The possibility of Jaekyung being his daughter and the fact that if she was, what about Eun Jae?

 

“Okay, Jaekyung’s getting sleepy, and it’s getting late. We should all head home now.” Han Seul said as she walked over with Jaekyung rubbing her tired eyes. They headed home. Changmin hitched a ride with Yunho while Yoochun drove Han Seul home. Junsu drove back to his place and Manager Jang had to go back to the agency to check on a couple of things before heading home. Jaejoong was left to bring Jaekyung back to his place.

 

The car came to a stop on the red light and Jaejoong turned to look at Jaekyung who was on the passenger’s seat. She was covered up with the clothes Han Seul bought for her such as the small coat and boots. Jaejoong stared at how she slept and he felt something in his heart but he decided to ignore it as soon as the stoplight turned green and he drove back home quickly.

 

-

 

Outside of Jaejoong’s house stood a tall woman about 5 foot tall and 2 inches. Pale skin, ragged outfit and her lips were dry and the skin was breaking. Her hands were icy cold from the weather and she was staring up at the building Jaejoong lived in.

 

“Jaekyung…” her dry voice called out as she continued to stare. She heard the sounds of a car coming by and she turned to see it. The bright lights practically blinded her and Jaejoong’s eyes grew in surprise. He recognized who it was even through that.

 

He recognized that soft skin despite the bright light and the face that he hasn’t seen for 6 years now. The same face he has been looking for ever since that one night. The woman couldn’t see who it was and her eyes were getting blinded by the bright white light of Jaejoong’s car. She walked towards the side. Jaejoong’s hands were on the steering wheel and he tried his best to move and run after her but his body wasn’t reacting. The girl was long gone by the time he got out of his car.

 

“Eun Jae ah!” Jaejoong yelled and the girl stopped and turned around to see who called her. She was too far away to notice who it was but she couldn’t recognize who it was. She was slowly moving and Jaejoong knew he couldn’t let her just leave like that. He made a quick move and slammed the door shut and began to run. Upon slamming the door Jaekyung rubbed her eyes and turned to Jaejonog’s seat but he wasn’t there. But by the window she recognized someone.

 

“Tiffany unni!” Jaekyung yelled but her smile faded as she saw the look on Tiffany’s face. Jaekyung turned to her right and saw Jaejoong running and stopped in front of someone.

 

Jaejoong finally got in front of her and started panting and gasping for air he looked at her and he was right. It was her. It was definitely her and he didn’t want to let her go this time. He placed both his hands by her shoulders and her eyes grew in fear as she looked at Jaejoong’s tired face.

 

“Where have you been?” was the only thing Jaejoong could think of saying.

 

-

 

“Ah!” Eun Jae screamed in pain as she hugged her leg to herself. Jaekyung was put to bed after a while and Jaejoong offered to clean the wounds that were on Eun Jae’s legs.

 

“Would you hold still?!” Jaejoong yelled as he looked at Eun Jae and she had fear written on her face after hearing Jaejoong’s simple outburst. Jaejoong realized what he just did and he calmed down before apologizing.

 

“What happened to your legs? Why are they like this?” Jaejoong asked but ever since he saw her she’s been silent. The only way he managed to hear her soft cracking voice was when she put Jaekyung to sleep in Jaejoong’s room. Jaejoong continued to clean her wounds and she kept wincing and twitching in silence. After a while Jaejoong picked up the first aid kit and walked over towards the bathroom. He came back with one of his jogging pants and shirt and gave them to Eun Jae.

 

“Change. Your clothes are dirty and looks like you haven’t even washed them in years.” Jaejoong said and Eun Jae grabbed the clothes from him and walked over the bathroom to change. Jaejoong began to cook something and Eun Jae finally came out. She walked over towards the kitchen and Jaejoong turned to look at her.

 

For some reason he felt like he was looking at an angel despite his clothes being too big for her. Eun Jae saw the look on Jaejoong’s eyes. Her grip on her arm tightened and she bit her lower lip. That’s when Jaejoong knew he was giving her an uncomfortable moment.

 

“Sorry… Go sit down.” Jaejoong said as he looked back at the Ramyun he was making. She sat down and silence was around the room. With a pinch of uncomfortable feeling. Jaejoong got the food ready and placed it in front of her as he sat down next to her. Eun Jae slowly ate with her head down, her eyes trying their best not to look at Jaejoong.

 

“Are you going to answer me if I asked you again, where you have been?” Jaejoong asked and Eun Jae stopped and placed the chopsticks down.

 

“Mianhae… (I’m sorry…)” Eun Jae said and Jaejoong looked down. That wasn’t what he wanted her to tell him after 6 years. What he expected was something else. Something that would soften his heart a bit more.

 

“Did you come to take her?” Jaejoong asked and Eun Jae wasn’t responding at all.

 

“Is she mine?” Jaejoong asked but still got nothing out of . Jaejoong looked up and saw Eun Jae’s face. It was the same as before, except a bit more mature and her eyes were tired and she looked paler than before. She looked sick and tired and Jaejoong knew he was pushing her too far.

 

“Eat and then get some sleep.” Jaejoong said and Eun Jae began to eat. As soon as she was done Jaejong gave her water and washed the dishes. He came out of the kitchen and she was sitting on the sofa playing with her fingers with her long hair down on her skin.

 

“Follow me.” Jaejoong said and Eun Jae did was she was told. Jaejoong led her to his room to where Jaekyung was sleeping.

 

“I bet she’d want to wake up next to her mother so go ahead and sleep there.” Jaejoong said and Eun Jae looked at Jaejoong with a surprised look, as if asking him where he was going to sleep and that she didn’t want to be the one sleeping on that bed.

 

“I’ll be fine. The couch is comfy too. Go to sleep.” Jaejoong said and left his room. He prepared the couch and tried to get some sleep. Hours have passed and it was already 1 am. He still got no sleep. Jaejoong sat up and began to think of the last time he saw Eun Jae and how it was spent. He remembered how crazy he was when he woke up without her there. The fact that he kept looking around the place for her, so desperate and even asking people to help him.

 

Jaejoong stood up from his couch and headed to his room. He stopped at the front as his hand was on the doorknob. Jaejoong slowly opened the door and he could see Jaekyung and Eun Jae snuggled together and sleeping on his bed. He entered his room and sat on one of the chairs which was just a couple of meters away from the bed. He continued to stare at them.

 

He began to think of the question Changmin asked him earlier. If Jaekyung was his and Eun Jae was finally here. He couldn’t let her take Jaekyung away and he couldn’t just let her go just like that. He tried to think of things… Questions were popping in his head…

 

Was he going to let them go out on the streets?

 

Was he willing to accept the fact that Jaekyung was his daughter?

 

What will he do to protect them from fans and media?

 

And most important…

 

 

 

Was he still in love with Eun Jae…?

==========================================================================================================

I hope I'm not torturing my readers/subscribers with suspense/thrill~

Even if that's what I am aiming for

SO!

 

Since I mentioned above (before the chapter began)

That I loved all my readers/subscribers so much I added a chapter~

 

 

 

Please show me some love through COMMENTS 8D it'll only take a couple of secons~

 

(no "please update" please~ that's so...down for us writers XD)

 

I love you 8D *huggles*