Chapter 3: Plump Lips & Round Eyes

Annyeong Appa! (Hello Daddy!)

Sorry for updating this fic in quite a while. Like I said, slow updates. Enjoy this chapter ^^

==========================================================================================================

 

6 Years From That Day

 

“Hyung! Wake up will you! Please?” Changmin said slapping a bump underneath Jaejoong’s bed. To his surprise the person under it groaned like a woman.

 

“Aish, hyung, everyday you become a woman. It’s happening day by day. Your transformation will be complete soon. Yoochun hyung might you if he doesn’t know you’re Jaejoong hyung.” Changmin said.

 

“Hyung get up!” Changmin said giving one more slap to the and pulling off the covers.

 

“Oh my duckbutt…” Changmin said as he uncovered the blankets and saw a woman next to a sleeping Jaejoong. The woman screamed and it woke Jaejoong up. He turned to his side to spot the girl he was with last night screaming and pulling the covers towards herself. Jaejoong just giggled and went back to slap.

 

“Ya! Kim Jaejoong! How can you just sleep like that if your girlfriend was practically looked at by your fellow member?!” the girl screamed.

 

“Eh? Ti-Tiffany?” Changmin said in surprise.

 

“Duh!” Tiffany said. She pulled the first layer of blanket off of the bed and covered herself in it as she rushed towards the bathroom to change into fresh new clothes.

 

“Hyung, since when?” Changmin asked as he pointed at the bathroom door.

 

“Since yesterday.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Aish, out of all the women in the world it had to be her? Sooyoung is much prettier…” Changmin said mumbling the last part.

 

After getting ready for hours they finally walked out of Jaejoong’s place. Tiffany bid goodbye to him and Changmin gave a disgusted look on his face as he saw them smooch. Changmin wanted to vomit as his mouth was opening already and Changmin suddenly felt something hit the back of his head real hard.

 

“Ah! Hyung!” Changmin winced in pain as he rubbed the back of his neck. Jaejoong and Changmin got in the van and Jaejoong tried to catch up for more sleep while Changmin gossiped like an ahjumma along with the members that Jaejoong was dating Tiffany.

 

-

 

Hongdae

 

“Ya! Open up! Your rent is due today! Open up!” a man kept yelling and banging the door. Behind him were two other men and the land lady.

 

“Aish.” The woman inside the house cursed as she ran around inside the house packing up random clothes and things. She grabbed a small bag and dumped all of children’s clothes inside. All of a sudden a child with a panda comes out rubbing her eyes cutely.

 

“Eomma, I’m scared, what’s the noise?” the child asks tearing up. The girl approaches her daughter and simply hugs her tight and starts to cry.

 

“Eomma, why are you crying?” the little girl asks as she pulls away from the hug. The woman brushes her daughter’s bangs from her hair as she takes one last look at her daughter and zips the bag up and changes her into decent clothes.

 

“Jaekyung ah… Do you want to see your appa?” the woman asks and the child simply looks at her with tears strolling down her cheeks.

 

“Isn’t it that you want to see your appa? You always asked eomma every night where your app was right? I told you that appa was working hard for us right?” the woman said.

 

Flashback

 

”Eomma, I’m sleepy…” Jaekyung said to her mother as she hugged onto her. She picked Jaekyung up and brought her to her room and hugged her real tight.

 

“Eomma, please tell me a story about appa!” Jaekyung asked and her mother froze. She was surprised at the question and she didn’t know how to answer it exactly. Was she to be honest about it?

 

“Well… I don’t have any good stories about appa. Most of them are boring.” Jaekyung’s mother said trying to lift up an excuse to get away from that topic.

 

“But eomma, I don’t even know appa’s name, and I haven’t see appa either. I want to see appa, I want to know what he’s doing. My friends ask me who and where my appa is and I just say I don’t know.” Jaekyung said whining.

 

“Well then baby, just continue saying you don’t know where you appa is.” Jaekyung’s mother said and Jaekyung pouted.

 

“But I’m tired of saying that… I want to tell them what appa does and where appa is.” Jaekyung said as she was at the brink of crying.

 

“Okay, do you want to know what appa does?” Jaekyung’s mom asked and she nodded her head.

 

“Appa is very famous in Seoul!” Jaekyung’s mother said and Jaekyung’s eyes widened and sparkled in excitement.

 

“Appa is famous?!” Jaekyung asked as she sat up. Jaekyung’s mother laid her gently back down as she nodded towards her daughter. It was better to tell her the truth, some day she was going to see him anyway.

 

“Appa is very famous. Which is why appa brought us here. Because in Seoul, there are many bad people that want to hurt eomma and appa. And appa brought me here so nobody would hurt you because appa loves you.” Jaekyung’s mother said and Jaekyung remained silent and continued to listen.

 

“Appa hasn’t been able to visit you because he’s been so busy. He wants to see you really badly which is why he’s trying to work extra hard just for you!” Jaekyung’s mother said.

 

“Does appa love eomma?” Jaekyung asked and her mother was surprised at the question. She felt her heart turn around. She herself didn’t know how to answer that question. Jaekyung continued to stare at her mother, waiting eagerly for an answer. For Jaekyung, she knew her father loved her mother, but only her mother knew the truth that her father practically doesn’t know her.

 

“That’s a secret between eomma and appa.” Jaekyung’s mother said.

 

End of Flashback

 

“But why are there people making noise and yelling outside our house eomma? Are they the people who you said was going to hurt us?” Jaekyung asked with tears.

 

“Yes, which is why I’m going to bring you to appa! But you have to promise eomma something okay?” Jaekyung’s mother said as she was pushing her daughter towards the fire exit by the window. Jaekyung turned around and started bursting into extreme tears as she hugged her mother tightly.

 

“I don’t wanna go! I don’t wanna leave eomma!” Jaekyung kept yelling as she held onto her mom.

 

“No baby, you need to go to appa okay? But promise me you will never tell appa about this okay? This is our secret baby girl. I promise I’ll be with you very soon, eomma has to fix things here. They can’t hurt me.” Jaekyung’s mother assured her and Jaekyung let go, still sniffing as she walked out of the fire exit by the window with her mom and went down from the flight of stairs.

 

From the sounds of it, they probably busted inside their home by now. Jaekyung and her mom began to run towards the corner to turn around. Jaekyung’s eomma pulled over a cab and got inside. But because she didn’t have enough money they had to get out with still a couple of more walks before heading to Seoul.

 

By the time it was 6 pm everything was dark. Streetlights were on and so were the billboard lights and other shops. People were walking down the street, busy with their business as usual. Jaekyung’s eomma carried her in her arms as Jaekyung already fell asleep. After a while Jaekyung woke up and looked around. Jaekyung’s eomma kept pointing at things, showing her how beautiful Seoul was. They then stopped by the front of a huge building.

 

“Aigoo, I’m glad no fans are here…” Jaekyung’s eomma whispered.

 

“Fans? Appa has fans eomma?” Jaekyung asked in a loud tone but her eomma shushed her to be extra quiet.

 

“Remember? Nobody knows that appa has a beautiful daughter? You have to keep quiet okay? And yes, appa has plenty of fans! They protect him.” Jaekyung’s eomma said as she placed her daughter down. She knelt down towards Jaekyung and hugged her real tight, tears streaming down her cheeks. Jaekyung pulled away and looked at her mom cutely as she tilted her head to the side.

 

“Will eomma leave me?” Jaekyung asked and she nodded her head giving a weak smile.

 

“But eomma will be back to protect you okay? We will be one happy family again!” Jaekyung’s eomma said and the two began to cry. Jaekyung’s eomma sneaked her way from the security and walked towards the third floor of the building.

 

She rushed over to the house where she last remembered her memories with him. I hope you haven’t changed places. Your daughter is here to see you now after so many years Jaejoong.. she thought to herself. She gave Jaekyung a hug and a kiss before ringing the doorbell and rushing off. As the elevator doors were closing, Jaekyung and her mother waved goodbye.

 

-

 

“Ya, Changmin, get the door.” Jaejoong said as he continued to read while Yoochun and Changmin were playing video games.

 

“Ah, hyung! I’m busy! Let Junsu do it!” Changmin said.

 

“I’m playing with Jiji! Go get it yourself.” Junsu said. Changmin groaned and turned to face Yunho, hoping he would answer to his plea, but to his dismay Yunho was already wagging his finger from side to side, claiming a no as an answer. Changmin rolled his eyes and let Yoochun win by default and walked over towards the door.

 

“It’s not even my house and I have to answer it. Who is it?” Changmin spoke through the intercom. Nobody answer and he asked again. Still no answer and all of a sudden knocking was heard from the other end.

 

“I can’t reach the button!” a small yell was heard. Changmin furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity as he heard a small cute squeaky voice from the other end. Without hesitation or even thinking he opened the door and looked down to see a cute little girl, round eyes and kissable pink plump lips.

 

“Oh… Ah… Eolin Sonyeo (Little Girl) are you lost?” Changmin asked as he knelt down and she shrugged her shoulders cutely and Changmin simply smiled at her.

 

“I’m looking for my appa.” Jaekyung answered.

 

“Your appa? Oh then maybe you got the wrong hou-” Changmin was about to continue when he suddenly remembered someone as he looked deeply at Jaekyung. Her lips, her eyes and even the shape of her face reminded him of that person.

 

“Umm… Eolin sonyeo, wait here okay?” Changmin said as he closed the door and rushed back inside and plopped next to Jaejong eagerly.

 

“Hyung! There’s a small girl outside looking for her appa!” Changmin said.

 

“And why are you telling me this? Go ask the neighbors if they know her.” Jaejoong said.

 

“Hyung I think she meant you!” Changmin said and Yoochun and Junsu stopped what they were doing and turned to face him as well as Yunho, who had a slightly angered face.

 

“Ya Kim Jaejoong, what stupidity have you been doing?” Yunho questioned.

 

“You’re so quick to judge. You believe Changmin? Aish, ya, Changmin ah, don’t say that. I most certainly do not remember having a child in my past life okay? She must be lost or something.” Jaejoong said as he stood up while saying the last statement. He walked towards the front door, the other members trailing behind him and as he opened the door he was surprised to see the girl.

 

Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin knelt down to her level to take a good look at her. Changmin was positive this girl was somewhat related to Jaejoong. But how was she related to Jaejoong exactly is what kept lingering in his mind.

 

“No joke, she looks so much like you. Your lips are the same, you have the same eyes and even your face shape is the same.” Yunho said and the giggling Yoochun caught their attention.

 

“Hey look hyung, she even pouts like you!” Yoochun pointed out as they saw her pouting and in the verge of crying. She started hiccupping from her crying and they finally had worried looks on their faces.

 

“, did I do that?” Yoochun whispered silently and Jaekyung began to cry.

 

“Aigoo little girl! Don’t cry!” Junsu said as he picked her up from the ground and Changmin took her bag. He opened it up and saw clothes inside. He closed the door behind him and Junsu sat on the couch with rubbing Jaekyung’s back, trying to calm her down.

 

“Is there any kind of letter in that bag or clue to who she belongs to?” Jaejoong asked as Changmin continued to search. He saw nothing but there was something interesting. A picture.

 

“Hyung look.” Changmin said as he handed Jaejoong the picture. It was a photo of Jaekyung when she was younger and there was a woman holding her but she had her face completely turned to Jaekyung, the Polaroid camera that took the picture couldn’t take a look at her face clearly.

 

“Who could she be? Hyung, do you remember sleeping with any other women, apart from Tiffany…” Changmin said saying Tiffany’s name cautiously. It struck Jaejoong. Eun Jae.

 

“.” Jaejoong said as he approached the little girl.

 

“Excuse me little girl, can I ask you if you know your mom’s name?” Jaejoong asked and Jaekyung shook her head.

 

“I cannot tell you. Eomma said it was a secret.” Jaekyung said and the more curious Jaejoong grew. The idea of her being Eun Jae’s daughter drifted off his mind. They all tried to calm her down a bit and before they knew it she finally fell asleep cutely in Jaejoong’s couch, with Jiji meowing next to her. Jaejoong picked Jiji up from the couch.

 

“Aish, Jiji, don’t wake her up.” Jaejoong said as he kissed Jiji’s forehead as he placed Jiji down and Jiji ran off to his play pen. Jaejoong stood there with his hands on his waist and the other members stood behind and next to him with some of them placing their hands on his shoulder.

 

“Hyung, she could possibly be your daughter you know.” Junsu said as he turned to face Jaejoong. Jaejoong couldn’t answer, he was concentrating on the features of Jaekyung.

 

“I wonder where her mother is. We should ask her once she wakes up. She said her mother told her to keep her name a secret. I wonder what she could tell us that isn’t a secret. For all we know we might find out who her mother is. Hyung, it’s wrong to leave a child like that.” Changmin said.

 

“We should report this to the police instead. We might even be heros for saving a child. Hyung, you can go and live up to your stage name now.” Yoochun said jokingly but earned a glare from Yunho.

 

“We shouldn’t do anything until we talk to manager Jang. We should call stylist Han Seul noona as well to help us out. We don’t know the first thing about taking care of a young child.” Yunho said.

 

“But didn’t you take care of your sister Ji Hye when she was younger hyung?” Yoochun asked.

 

“That’s different from this situation. Ji Hye knows me and I know her since birth. As for this child, we don’t know her. We don’t know what she likes, her illnesses and everything else. It’s better to have stylist noona help out.” Yunho said and they continued to watch her sleep.

========================================================================================================

So, there you go! Did you like it? Please tell me through a comment ^^ Criticism is welcomed :D

 

Please comment and wait to see what kind of interrogation their manager will be doing :D