Chapter 2

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

Standing in front of SM High, you were amazed by how huge this school was. You felt blessed to be able to enroll here. SM High was one of the top three Art and Music High School in Seoul. It guaranteed you a spot at University of Seoul and other famous universities such as Dongguk and Kyung Hee University.
First day orientation, there were heaps number of students at the school hall.
Frankly said, it wasn’t because they were enthusiastic to listen to the speech by Lee So Man, the principal. The one and only reason was, some of the Kpop idols will be there as well!
SM Ent was known for its quality in producing many new idols, actress and actors. Most of its trainees were also sent to study at the school.

“Kyaa! I heard that Tvxq is coming! OMG Yunho I can’t wait!"

"Super Juniorrrrrr! Finally I’m able to meet them in person, so close!"

"Seohyun and Yoona, they are my goddesses; my legs are trembling just by imagining they are going to smile at us!”

Only those typical of conversations could be heard inside the hall. You can’t help but feel excited along them. You had always dream of studying music here, since your passion is to become a pianist. Many people raised an eyebrow on you when you told them this, having Karate as hobby and passion in piano seem didn’t match at all!

Half hour later, the speech started. Lee So Man proudly spoke about his vision and mission for this school as well as presenting some of the alumni of SM High, which were BoA, Tvxq’s Yunho, famous actress Go Ara, and one famous pianist named Bora to deliver some motivating words.
Soon after orientation finished, the situation can’t be controlled. Everyone rushed outside to catch a glimpse of their favorite figures.

Arrgh! ! Those ing girls step on my feet and gone without saying sorry!
you hissed and get frustrated by people squeezed all around you.
Act like a gentleman, Baekhyun quickly hold you in his arm and took you out of the chaos.
Finally, both of you were free and now sit on one of the bench at the school park.

“That was disaster! Those girls were all , they certainly will kill someone someday with their ignorance” You grumbled

Baekhyun could only laughed seeing you get annoyed.

 

He lightly hit you forehead and said” Aigoo..i know exactly why you were pissed because you can’t meet your beloved oppa, that Jaejoong has long dropped out from Tvxq!”
“As if you know!” 
“C’mon we still need to check our class and pick an extracurricular class”

“Hey, how do you know we’ll be in the same class??” He wondered

“Stop asking, and just follow me okay”

Just like that he obediently followed your steps.