chapter 7

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

In front of the school gate, you tapped your feet waiting impatiently.

Don’t ever dream of running away from me Byun Baekhyun

He finally showed himself among the crowds. He skulked while occasionally looked around finding any sign of you.
Oho! There you are ! you clenched your fists waiting for the right timing.

He his chest in relief, thought that he finally made it. You bluntly jumped out in front of him and grinned with victory.
He looked totally blank and then bawled, “OHMIGOSH, you scare the out of me!”
“Like I care! C’mon you have to be responsible for your own action” you grabbed his collar and dragged him to only-God-know-where.
“Please save me!!” He shouted desperately to everyone that passed. They looked at him surprise, giggled, but went without saying anything. Maybe they thought you were couple on fight and you caught him having an affair.

Suho were about to walk through gate when he saw the whole incident.
What is she up to? Are they fighting?
He trotted approach you. “Hey, are you guys alright?” He looked at you wondered.

You startled, “Oh my God! Suho-ssi! Hi” You released your grip and bowed at him. You were too embarrassed to lift up your head.
Why he has to be here at this moment? Did he saw everything?
He tried to search for your eyes, “~~ ssi?”
“Please excuse ourselves. We are okay, I just have some important business with this guy” You beamed in a flash and turned away.

“A-“He reached out his hand but both of you already disappeared in one lightning move. He scratched his head confused.


Arrrgh! I shouldn’t let him see my true self. You rolled in frustration on your bed.
You shoved your head inside the pillow, thought of any possibilities Suho might stamp on you now. Tired, you soon fell asleep.

On the other hand, at his place, Baekhyun found it almost impossible to sleep. He closed his eyes, but your face and voice played back inside his head.

Around the corner of the street, you sadly looked at him and sighed, “I’ll let you go this time. I don’t have the mood anymore” You shooed him and walked away
Taken aback, He lifted up his head and questioned, “Why??”
You took a deep breath, “Out of everyone, why it must be him seeing me in that embarrassing moment?” 


He slowly opened his eyes. Why do you care  ~~ … This is the first time you acted like that. And why am I so annoyed by it? He turned aside, took the pillow and buried his face under.


                                                                                       ****

Weeks had passed since you first started school. However, this is the first day you actually began your Karate class. Suho gave you flexibility to come anytime you wish. You can’t thank him enough for this privilege.

Walked back and forth in front of the club’s room, you hesitantly stepped inside. Some of the students were already there. Upon seeing you, they started whispering to each other. They were clearly shocked to see a girl.
Suho was nowhere to be seen. But then someone poked you lightly from behind. Startled, you turned your head and accidentally bumped onto his chest.



“Ouch! Sorry-S-Suho ssi!?” You bugged out.
“are you okay?” He held your waist to prevent you lost balance.
You stared at each others eyes for seconds, before one student coughed intentionally.
Spontaneously, you stepped back to release yourself. Both of you looked away red faced.
He cleared his throat and walked inside, “ehm, so guys I will introduce you to our new member. And as you can see, she’s a girl” He sat on the centre and made an eye contact, asked you to continue.

“Ah so, my name is Kim ~~, nice to meet you all. Please treat me well” You bowed.

Everyone clapped rejoicingly to welcome the first girl member.