His true feeling

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

Everyone looked up at both of you in curiosity when you returned at then same time. Baekhyun calmly sat back while you stopped in front of the table and bowed.
“Thanks a lot for the treats! Unfortunately, I need to leave first”
They made Booo sound synchronously. Chanyeol elbowed him lightly and asked, “Why is she leaving? Something happened?” He slowly shook his head.
“I’m terribly sorry, but I have another appointment “You scratched your head in awry.
“Let her go. It’s an important appointment” He forced a smile.
Se Hyun laughed awkwardly, “Okay, time’s up!”. She quickly shooed you away. Once again, they made the sound but you just bowed and left in hurry.
Baekhyun resisted himself from looking at your back. He yanked one of the glass and finished the liquid in one shot. Damn,even the water tasted bitter!

One of the teacher came back from toilet. “Who’s leaving?” He flopped down while his eyes searched for his drink. Suddenly he gasped, “Ya! Kids! Who drinks my soju??!” He held on the empty glass and looked at it terrified.
Everyone’s eyes landed on Baekhyun. He made a hiccup sound and replied innocently, “What? It’s not me. I only drink bitter water” .A slight pink color started to spread all over his cheek. Not to mention he blinked uncontrollably.  

Their eyes rounded in surprise, the teacher got panic, “OHMYGOD, I’m screwed. I will get suspension for this!”
“Wow, that’s one big glass. Songsaengnim! Why on the world you drink soju using normal glass?” Sehun blurted out. The teacher covered his face in embarrassment.
“Bring more water please!” Luhan asked the waitress. And the others rushed to his side and began to shake him. “Ya, Byun Baekhyun! Get a hold of yourself”
He looked at them one by one, “Where she?”
They glanced at each other dumfounded, “Do you mean ~~?”
“She just left. Now drink the water” Kai brought the glass to his mouth and he drank it slowly.
She left? Oh, yeah she will meet the karate guy. And tjeng jeng jeng they are officially a couple! He chuckled at his own thoughts.
“Oh man, he’s scary yet funny” Chanyeol cracked up at his amusing expression.
“Let’s end for today. Anyone knows his home?” Kai raised his hand and tugged Chanyeol.”Ah ye, we will send him back” He tried to hold his laugh.
The teachers got up to counter and paid for the bills. Se Hyun approached him and took a seat beside. She looked at him in pity, “Mian Baekhyun ssi” She whispered to him.
You will regret it Baekhyun! Go for her now or never! The thoughts made him felt unease. He shut his eyes and covered his ears in disturbance. Taken aback, Se Hyun leaned backward.
“D-don’t go… “ He said in rasping voice. “Baekhyun ssi, are you okay?” She looked at him worried.
As if he was possessed, he shot open his eyes with a sharp gaze. He stood up in swoon before stormed outside.
“Ya! Byun Baekhyun!!”

You waited anxiously at the bus stop. As the weather getting colder, you rubbed your hands together and blew out cold breath. Bus, you better be on time! Occasionally, you looked back at the walk path to the restaurant. Why I have a feeling that I’m waiting for him? This is weird. You shooed away the thought.

Baekhyun ran as fast as he could. He glanced around looking for your whereabouts.  And then he finally spotted you on the bus stop, just few meters from him. His eyes fixed on your figure and he approached slowly. Stood so close behind you, he inhaled your perfume smell. It gave him a tranquil feeling that he couldn’t explain. Gently, he wrapped his arms around your waist and he whispered, “ Don’t go…”

You were extremely shocked when you felt someone’s hands slipped around your waist.
“Don’t go… Please stay by my side”
“Bae-Baekhyun?” You held your breathe. Your felt as if your heart skipped a million beats. He hugged you tighter, feared you would disappear again from his sight.


At the Concert Hall, the entrance had opened and hundreds of audience began to move inside.
Suho sat at one of the stair-case, searching for your sign. He held tight his phone and occasionally glanced at his watch. He a deep breathe and blew it hard, hoped to release his unending tension.

Meanwhile at the backstage, the dragon pianist sat in front of the mirror, and one style list was fixing his hair. She couldn’t help but took a peep over his face once in a while. No one ever thought that he turned out to be such a fine man. He possessed a good look with the height standard of model, and he had a deep gaze that could melt any women’s heart. Not to mention his fascinating piano skills.
He glanced up and met eyes with her through the mirror. He cleared his throat intentionally, “That’s enough. They don’t come to see my appearance, but my skills”.She embarrassedly nodded and left the room. Sighed, he fixed his suit and looked at his watch. Almost . Suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up.
“Ye Oemma. No, not yet. I’m still at waiting room” He smiled. “Yeah, I felt amazing to be back here. Don’t worry, I’m full of patience as always. After all I wish to turn it into a big surprise”.
He turned off the phone, and saw his own reflection on mirror. I’m back and I missed you so much… ~~.


“Baekhyun! Wae irae?” You quickly held him up as he suddenly lost his balance. The others gasped and rushed to his side. They already took a peep and eavesdropped behind the alley for quite sometime.
You frowned in surprise when you leaned closer and smelled alcohols from his breathe. “Ya! He drunk?” You shot them a questioning look. All of them simultaneously pointed at the teacher, and he deflated his shoulder in guilt.