your decision

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

The last day festival
The singing and dancing competition held early in the afternoon. You and Se Hyun went there for cheering them. On your way you met Ji Hyun the girl that claimed to be his girlfriend. You smiled and said hello, but she replied you with a hateful stare. “What’s wrong with her?” Se Hyun narrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her back. You shrugged, “Maybe some misunderstanding”.

Because it was an open stage, many students already gathered there and fought for the best spot. After all, they were the potential idol-to-be in the future.
Using your strength , you squeezed yourselves among those people and managed to make a way for you and Se Hyun. You were successfully ended in the front row. Whoa the stage is huge! And the sound system is the standard of concert. SM way to go! You amazed.
One by one the selected students performed. Kai, Sehun, Chanyeol, Luhan and other guy performed dance track from Tvxq, Rising sun. All the girls went crazy and screamed on top of their lungs. I bet they will grab first place. You rolled your eyes and brought your hands to cover your ears.
Meanwhile, Se Hyun couldn’t stop giggling, proud of her boy.
You began to get excited when the MC announced the next lined performers; “Chen from class 2-D, D.O from class 2-E, Baekhyun from class 1-B, Ji Hyun from- bla bla bla”
Everyone in awed when Chen came on stage and showed them his high notes. He was a skillful singer. D.O also possessed the same voice quality, but he got more cheering as he captured the fan girls’ heart with his cute O_O expression. Next was the performance that you had been waiting for. You had this feeling of proud as his close friend.
“Anynyonghaseyo yoerubun, my name is Baekhyun from 1-B. Today I’m going to sing Sistar’s Hyorin song: Because to me it’s you. This song-“ he paused for a second, he gently smiled and scanned through the audience. There you are. “I really like it, as it’s exactly tell the feelings that I experienced now”
I wonder what does he mean by that. And He’s going to sing woman’s ballad? You looked at him, judging.
He closed his eyes and began to sing from his heart.

eolmana deo apaya ne mami boilkka
(How much more do I have to hurt to see your heart)

malhaebeorigo sipeotjiman nunmuri chaolla
(I wanted to tell you but tears are accumulating)

geureon naega nege haneun mal neomaneul gidaryeo
(This is what I’m telling you – I only wait for you)

Because I love you

jabeul sudo eobseosseo meomchul sudo eobseosseo
(I couldn’t hold on to you neither I can stop)

neoui heunjeokdeuri neomu manha
(There are so many traces of you)

naegen neonikka jugeul mankeum ganjeolhi wonhae
(Because to me, it’s you, even if died, I looking forward to you sincerely)

ojik neonikka eotteokedeun gidaryeoya dwae
(Because is the only you, in any case, I will wait patiently)

han georeumssik deo gakkai wajullae
(So can you please take a step closer to me?)

aljanha naegen neoppuningeol
(You know that I only have you in my heart)

jebal nal honja duji ma
(Please don’t leave me alone)

Everyone was mesmerized by his beautiful voice, including you. He let out all his emotions to the song, and he shone on the stage. Your mouth fell open. I never know he could sing ballad so well. I approved!
Suddenly, Se Hyun elbowed you. “What?” You barked, annoyed because she did it continuously.
“Psst, I think he kept looking at you. Don’t you realize it?”
You turned your head and met eyes with him. DUG! Your heart started to race. He stared deeply at your eyes as if he could bore inside your heart. You felt the burning sensation spreading all over your face along with the butterflies flied inside your stomach.
“Could it be he meant this song for you?” . You spontaneously elbowed her back and she chuckled.
T-that’s impossible. But I’m surprise myself, that I could feel this way towards him. Now, he’s becoming a man. He’s not the same Baekhyun that loves to whine and cling all over me anymore.
You dropped your gaze to the stage, avoided his stare. This is embarrassing-
“He’s so gay, singing woman’s ballad and put that kind of expression, ha-ha” one guy behind you whispered to his friend, and they chuckled.
You cleared your throat intentionally and shot them a deadly stare. Some other students, who heard it as well, gave them the look. How dare you made a lame joke about our Baekhyun! You pissed. They got the message, and swiftly moved back and disappeared.
When he finished, the crowds clapped their hands in synchronization. The girls screamed as always. You smiled proud of him. He’s an idol now, maybe he needs back my protection?

Later that evening, all the participants from singing and dancing competition gathered at a restaurant near school. They held a celebration party for the winner of the day, Kai’s dancing group and Baekhyun solo!
“Cheers!!” all of you held up the glasses of juice and tossed them. Only the instructors and teachers, who literally an adult allowed to drink soju.
Baekhyun couldn’t stop smiling and his friends kept teasing him for whom the song he dedicated to. And you could feel all their stares and jokes addressed to you as well. Both of you caught in awkward situation. Coincided with you, he quickly grabbed the juice and drank it in one shot, washed away the tension.
You glanced at your watch. It’s already 7.30 PM. I should excuse myself. You carefully pulled out the concert ticket from your bag. Hopefully I made the right choice. Of course! It’s not like you are getting proposed, you babo!
“Are you going now?”Se Hyun caught your worried face. You nodded and straightened yourself. “I’ll go toilet first”
Baekhyun took a glimpse and quietly followed you.
You looked at the reflection on the mirror, your face clearly showed great nervousness. Why am i hesitating now? Baekhyun expression and song popped up inside your head. What if he really sang that for me? But what if it’s not? ARRGH WHY ON EARTH DO I CARE!?? You shook your head wildly.
You stepped out of the toilet and startled when spotted Baekhyun stood in front. You your chest, “Are you lost? This is girl’s “
He simpered, “Are you leaving?” You looked at him dumfounded, “Y-yeah?”
He sighed. “I knew everything, and I’m kind of upset that you didn’t tell me”
You face turned white, guilt written all over your face. “Baekhyun ah, mianhae… It’s not that I’m trying to keep it as secret. But I thought I should make my own decision on this matter”
“Pffft! HAHAHA! I caught you! “ He chortled, “Don’t worry, I won’t get mad over something so simple. I came just to say good luck”
You punched his arm, “You meannie! I almost had heart attack”
“Just tell me if he made you upset or cry, I’ll make sure to teach him a lesson!”
Everyone knows that’s a lame joke Baekhyun. You can’t even win against me. You gave him an underestimate look and laughed. “Let’s go back. They must be looking for us”
Deep down inside, you felt slightly upset to hear 'good luck' from him.




This story is getting longer than i expected. Hopefully it doesn't make you guys bored ;A;
I'll try to update as soon as possible :)