First date

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

You looked at the mirror for the umpteenth time. You rotated side to side to take a better angle at yourself. You wore a blue skinny jeans and a simple white T-shirt combined with a brown parachute jacket. Hmm…Should be fine. It’s Baekhyun after all, he never minds what I wear.
You rushed down the stairs and darted straight to living room.
“Oemma, nan khalkae! I’ll be back around 9 or…maybe 10?” you grinned.
She looked over the newspaper and smiled, “Better make it 9. Girl shouldn’t stay out late. Who’s going to send you home?”
“Araso, don’t worry Baekhyun will take good care of me. He’ll definitely send me home" If not, i will make him to do so. "Then, see you later! Love you!” you sent her a kiss and went out in a flash.
What about the guy from last time? Your Mom thought and shook her head before continued reading.
As you walked down the road, your phone rang. One message from Baekhyun.

Are you done? I’m in front of the convenience store.

You smoothly replied ‘got it’ and began to walk at a fast pace. Can’t wait!
***
 Kris glanced at your house and straightened himself. He pressed the bell and anxiously stood outside waiting for the answer. I came here almost everyday, but still, I got nervous. He sighed.
Your Mom swiftly opened the door and her lips broadly smiled upon seeing him. “Oh Kris? Come in!“
He stretched his head out as he entered the living room, searching for your sign. “~~ opseo?”
“She just went out. Wae?” She walked to the kitchen to prepare some tea.“Jasmine or pure?”
“Ah, jasmine Auntie. Let me help” Following her, He took the cups from the cupboard and put tea leaves on each. “Actually, I want to take her somewhere. But, I guess I missed one step”, He smiled yet couldn’t hide his disappointment.
You Mom gazed at him affectionately. Over 4 years, his feeling never changed. I should be grateful had someone like him truly loved my daughter.
She rolled up her eyes, tried to come up with some idea to cheer him. “Oh that’s right! I need to go to a gallery to pick up something. You could come with me if you don’t mind” She accented on the ‘come with me’ part.
Kris chuckled, “An offer that hard to reject”. Your Mom laughed.

“Baekhyun!” You called and waved while running to his spot. He knitted his brows, and scanned you from head to toe. What the heck? She wears something so simple on our date? And she wore super girly dress for the date with karate guy? This is unacceptable!
He crossed his arms and tapped his feet. Slower your speed, you stopped right in front of him. “Something wrong?” You studied your own appearance. “I’m totally upset with your outfit today”, He bluntly said. What? What’s wrong with it?
You blinked confused. I thought he never really care. “Should i-go back and change?”
Mwo? At such time? He glanced at his watch. “Nah! Forget it! Oh the bus is coming!”. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you up inside as the bus stopped. Both of you sat at the very back. Uncertainly, you rubbed your back and glanced at him. Is he angry?
He read your expression. “Umm, I’m just not happy you dressed up for him but not for me, that’s all. So don’t think to much!” He landed his hand on your head and messed your hair. “Stop it!” you whacked it lightly.
I felt more comfortable wearing this than dress Baekhyun, and it means that I felt much more comfortable with you. You babo. Smiling, you rested your head on his shoulders. He took your hand and rubbed it softly.
Along the way, both of you glanced outside once in a while. Something caught your eyes as the bus stopped at particular road. The plat read ‘Seoul grand Park Zoo-100 metres’. Both of you exchanged look and grinned. “Ahjussi! Wait a minute, we alight here as well!”

Holding hands, you walked inside the zoo with excitement. The place looked huge as always on the fact that it was Korea’s first and largest zoo.
Whoa, how long has it been since I last came here?
When Baekhyun returned from the ticket booth, you quickly dragged him to the first animal you encountered. “Look at the giraffes! They are so tall! Haha, its lips when munching!” Pointing at them, you turned to him and laughed amusingly. Yeah, looks exactly like you when eating. He chuckled.
“Let’s move to another one”, he smiled affectionately and pulled you closer. A pink blush adorned both sides of your cheek.
For three hours long, both of you moved from one habitat to another.
You your stomach and looked around, it was half day and the food court areas getting more and more crowded. Baekhyun kindly offered himself to buy the food. To divert your mind on the starving mode, you scanned the hundreds pictures you successfully took. Occasionally you cracked up at the funny pictures, mostly Baekhyun’s. He made a lot of amusing expression imitated some of the animals.
You wiped your teary eyes, laughing too much. Suddenly, a cold can pressed on your cheek and you turned to find Baekhyun with the foods on his hands. He grinned, “What are you laughing at? The other visitors thought you are crazy”.
You stuck out your tongue, “Who cares”.
“Me! I don’t want to be consider as one!”. Both of you laughed.

Later that day, you walked passed one of the popular attraction, Photo with a snakes. You stopped and tugged Baekhyun drew toward the crowd.
Looking at the snakes crawling all over the visitor’s neck, made your flesh crept.
“It’s scary. Let’s move away” You gazed away and pushed him. “You sure you don’t want a photo with them?” He grinned playfully. You rolled eyes and made a big X with your hand.
“Now! We are welcoming a couple! Any couples here?” The keeper said through her speaker. “Let’s go!” You insisted and shot him a look. He kept laughing and raised his hand holding the camera. “Come one, just one picture from afar. As a memento”.
“I said NO! Give me back the camera!” Both of you started to hop around fighting for the camera. The keeper dropped her sight at your hands and mistaken that as a sign. “Aha! The couple there is willing to volunteer”. The crowds’ eyes shifted at your figure and both of you turned silent. “W-what’s wrong?” Baekhyun exchanged look with you and shook head.
“Go, the keeper called you guys for the photo” one visitor said and smiled.
Glekh!? No way! Your face turned white and shook head wildly facing Baekhyun.
First time seeing you so frightened, he blinked in surprise. She is so adorable!
He grabbed your wrist and ready to pull you up the stage. You shot him a frightened puppy eyes and held back. Sighed, he drew closer and whispered, “Don’t worry, I will hold the snake. You just need to stand beside and they will take the photo. As simple as that” You looked at his smiling face and he nodded assuring you.
The crowds started cheering as you climbed up the stage. The keeper carried out one of the medium snake and placed it on Baekhyun’s neck. He stiffened and shut his eyes. He felt tickling yet creepy. You stood as far as you could and looked away. The crowds laughed and the keeper tried her best to persuade you came closer. Holding breathe, you moved side by side and finally close enough with Baekhyun. Gradually, he opened his eyes and grinned sheepishly at you.
You boaster! Serves you right!
They began to take a picture. As soon as they finished pressing the shutter, you fled to the side. “Oo! One more time!” The keeper beamed.
Concurrently, both of you looked at her, frowned. “One more! One more!”
What’s wrong with us and the crowds recently? Not class not here.
“Okay, okay don’t worry I promised you this is the last one”
You let out a heavy sigh and approached him. “What you guys have to do is pucker your lips pretending to kiss the snake” She whispered.
KISS WHAT? Your eyes widened. “If normally, we charged for the photos, we will give you guys for free” the keeper broadly smiled.
Like I care! You showed Baekhyun a downhearted look. He chuckled. “Let’s end this session quickly”.
The keeper positioned the snake’s head in the middle and put Baekhyun’s hand to hold it still. Both of you drew your heads closer, closed eyes with pucker lips. Then, something unexpected happened. Baekhyun’s grip got unstable due to the slippery body of the snake. It slipped easily through the grip’s hole and shifted aside its head.
In a flash, the lips crashed.
You shot open your eyes and bugged out, so did Baekhyun. My first kiss!
You quickly pulled yourself and looked away in embarrassment. The heat started to spread through your body and reached your face, as it turned bright red. Baekhyun covered his mouth and his face was as reddened as yours.
There was an awkward silent. The keeper exchanged look with the crowds, didn’t know how to react. “Wohoo” she cheered in low voice and clapped her hands followed by them. “Mommy they are kissing!”One kid blurted out. “Shh!” His Mom covered his mouth and shyly smiled. Some of the visitors giggled.

“Here” Baekhyun handed you the ‘kissing’ picture. Both of you decided to finish the tour short after and now waiting at the bus stop. Your mind flashed back to that incident again and again. It was the most embarrassing moment in your life: First Kiss in public place. It should be somewhere romantic and quiet. Casted down, you cried inside.
“You keep it” You shoved his hand. “No, It’s for your reminisence, remember?” He tucked it inside your bag.Fine, but I won’t put it on any frame. I will bury it deeply under the tree!

You felt asleep as soon as you board on the bus. Fully unconscious, your head dropped side to side, and Baekhyun warily brought your head to rest on his shoulder. His face softened and he kissed your hair gently.He cupped your hands to make them warmer. I wish time stops and we could stay like this longer. He shifted his gazed through the window and smiled.




PS:I'm terribly sorry for late update...=="