chapter 11

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

The sky outside was getting darker. You together with Suho, were already inside the Ferris wheel. It was your last ride for the day. Sat cross to each other, once in a while both of you met eyes. You smiled blushing, and turned you attention to the nice night view from the top.

Where did they go? Damn it! They dare to play games with me! Baekhyun crouched, panted hard after looking for you for hours. He called, but never got through your phone. He growled despondently and almost lost his patience when suddenly Ji Hyun came from the other side of the crowd.
“I saw them get on the Ferris wheel!”
Without any words, he ran as fast as he can. He looked up to the Ferris wheel and he sighed in relief after seen you there.
I need to take her home after this. He kept his eye on your capsule and stood not far from the entrance.

What are they doing now? I shouldn’t leave them in the first place if I’m going to feel uneasy like this. You let out a deep sighed with your eyes still focused on the view. I want to enjoy this together with Baekhyun as well. I don’t really mind even if he actually followed me here, but why she-“
You realized Suho had been staring at you for a while now. “What? Did I have something on my fa-“
Before you could even finished, he stood up and came closer. It made your heart skipped a beat. He drew his face closed to yours and the thing that he said earlier replayed inside your head.

You know what, they said in every Ferris wheel in the world if a couple rode together and they kissed, they will be bound forever.

Like now? You shut your eyes and looked away. No! I’m not ready yet!  You screamed inside
He froze. He held out his hand and put your bangs away. “Ah, finally I found it!”
You opened your eyes and blinked. Something shiny could be seen on his hand. It was a small party paper.
 OH MY What am I thinking?? You scratched your head in embarrassment.
Don’t be in a hurry Suho. Just take it slowly as she is precious for you. You can’t hurt her. He whispered inside and looked at you softly. Inside the pocket, he crumpled the papers. He had prepared those just in case you rejected him like now.

Baekhyun couldn’t believe what he just saw. From below, all he could see was Suho leaned himself towards you and stayed like that for couple of minutes.
His face stiffened, he clenched his palm still trying to control his emotion. He felt like his heart crushed into pieces.
“No way” Ji Hyun covered his mouth as she also witnessed it.
He stepped back and looked away in shame. “We go back”
“Eeh? Why? Don’t we wait for them?”
He didn’t answer and kept walking further.
I am such a dumb, I couldn’t bring myself to understand why I need her so much until now. He shut his eyes. I like you ~~. I wish I knew it earlier, but now everything’s too late.

You pulled the door of your railings. After saying goodbye with Suho, you went upstairs and threw yourself to the bed. You sighed in relief. It’s over for today. I never know went for a date was actually tiring.
All of a sudden, you gasped, “Crap. Baekhyun!!!”
You quickly charged your phone, as it run out of battery earlier. You press his number and dialed it. He didn’t pick it up. You tried several times but now he rejected it.
Your deflated your shoulders, upset. He must be angry. No, I think he is mad! Arrgh!
You buried your head inside the pillow.
***

Tomorrow morning at class, you already waited nicely on your seat. Your heart thumped faster when you finally saw the person you were waiting for. Baekhyun walked steadily to his seat and pulled out his chair.
You looked at him but he didn’t glance back. He took out his book and read it while the sounds of his earphones bang clearly.
You quickly did the same thing. Occasionally you glanced at him tried to search for his eyes. But it was a failed mission.
C’mon Baekhyun say something to me! Don’t make me feel guilty more than this! You prayed inside.
But seeing him just stayed as silent as stone, you couldn’t bring yourself to wait anymore.
You cleared your throat intentionally. “Baekhyun, yesterday i-“
CREAK! He pushed his chair backward. He stood up and gathered all his stuffs and moved to the very back of the room. There were couples of empty seats and he occupied one that opposite side of yours.
Your jaw dropped in disbelief. Did he just ignore me?
The other students started to chatters eyeing both of you.




Note: So SORRY IF IT"S GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER, I will try my best to put more. Mianhae! ==" Works my energy.