chapter 10

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

With the bathump heart you stepped out of the door. He lifted up his head to greet you. 

He was stunned, and his eyes scanned you from top to bottom.
She looks simply adorable! I feel like hugging her right now-Damn! get a hold of yourself Suho!
He quickly snapped out of his daydream and showed you his usual warm smile.



Thirty minutes later, both of you arrived at the Lotte world. It was totally crowded on weekends and mostly dominated by families and couples.
You took a deep breathe and not once the smile left your lips. Suho occasionally glanced at you and chuckled, what a weird girl

My dream date finally comes true! ”-Ouch!” a stranger bumped on you from behind.
“Don’t stop in the middle of the way, will you?” he hissed in annoyance. Suho stepped forward, shielded you from him. He glared at that person. Shrank, he quickly bowed his head and said sorry, before went away.
You gulped in amazement. “Are you okay?” he asked worriedly. His expression softened. You looked up to meet his eyes and quickly nodded.
”Thanks. You look scary, I never know you had that kind of face”
He laughed, “Well, I will definitely show you more of me. Let’s go”
He gripped your hand tightly afraid of getting separated in the crowd.

One by one, you tried the rides as the ticket included unlimited rides. You were delighted and enjoyed every single moment that happened that day. It lasted until the fourth ride, when the trouble maker finally shown up. You were waiting in long queue while Suho went to grab some ice creams and someone tapped you from behind.
“Ah-So quick-“ ,you turned back thinking it was Suho. Only then your jaw dropped. “B-Baekhyun?! What are you doing here??” You gasped
He rolled his eyes and mumbled, “What do you think people doing here”
He made a cough and continue, “It’s a surprising coincidence, isn’t it? I don’t know you will have a date as well here” He sounded more like reading a manuscript than talking. Felt proud of his own acting, he broadly smiled.
You narrowed your eyes. I can’t believe him, It is so obvious that he have planned this all along! How immature he could be?

Right at that moment, Suho jogged back with two chocolate ice creams on his hands. He was quite surprised to see Baekhyun. “Look who’s joining here”
Baekhyun replied him with a grim smile. You noticed someone was hiding behind his back and you curiously shifted him aside. A beautiful girl with a shoulder length hair, bowed and introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Ji Hyun Lee, nice to meet you all” she slipped her hand to his arm.
You looked at him dumfounded, waiting for explanation.
Oh crap, I didn’t prepare for this situation. How should I introduce her? My girlfriend? Nah, definitely a big NO. My sister? She will slap me for sure.
He thought hard and caught in dilemma.
You turned to look at her. With a doubtful intonation, you asked, “Girl..friend?”
Her face turned red and glanced sheepishly at Baekhyun, “Am i?”
Baekhyun can’t help but covered his face in embarrassment.
“I want an ice cream too, could you please get one for me?” he requested randomly. He just wanted to get out of this awkward moment as soon as possible. She blinked her eyes several times wanted to protest, but in the end she chose to leave silently.

“Ya, you better explain this to me. Why are you here all of sudden? And who is she?” You gave him a demanded look.
Suho tried to reduce the tension between two of you. “Here, eat it quick before it melts” He handed you the ice cream.
Oh no, I almost forget Suho is here!  You looked at him guilty, “Oh, thanks”
Get a hold of yourself ~~! It’s none of your business, just focus on your date today!

Baekhyun crossed his arm and tapped his feet anxiously waiting for Ji Hyun. Where did she go? It almost our turn!
He glanced at you and couldn’t stand your bright smile while chatting with Suho.

The queue reached your turn and the staff called for you and Suho. He took your hands and helped you to sit properly on the ride. Just in time, Ji Hyun ran exhaustedly with two ice creams that were already melted halfway. He snatched those from her and threw them to the bin. “Come on, it’s our turn!”
Her heart broke into pieces seeing those ice creams that she got with all her effort, just like that wasted. But on the other hand, she felt extremely happy because he was holding her hand.

For the whole day, they kept following you around. Or frankly said, it was Baekhyun who followed you. Couple of times, Ji Hyun begged him to visit another attraction, but he insisted on stuck with you and Suho. You pitied her for being overly obedient.

“I guess we need to eat something now” Suho began. You were all felt hungry after continuous games and rides. He gazed around looking for place to eat.
“Ah, I found one” he pointed at one area where there were lots of people sitting.
“That’s full buddy” Baekhyun sneered at him.
“Well, some of them are going to finish soon. Look, it’s better if you guys go and grab some food, while we wait for you there” Suho suggested.
“I don’t mind if I go with ~~” he beamed, but you shot back, “But I do!”
He pouted in disappointment. “Got it, but make sure you guys don’t go anywhere! Don’t you dare to! Araso?” he gave you a warning looks.
 Your heart stirred. What happened with him today? Why he acted so weird these couple of days? I couldn’t bring myself to understand him…
You watched their backs as they disappeared into the crowd.
And out of nowhere, he introduced me to his… girlfriend? I never know he was closed with another girl other than me...
“hey!” Suho waved his hand, distracting you and your daydream
“Oh, sorry”
“That’s fine. Let’s move” he grabbed your arm and pulled you to stand.
What? You held back and gave him a questioning look.
He turned his head and grinned, “let us separate from them.It's our date afterall. I know there’s tasty food down there. C’mon!”
You glanced back to the spot where Baekhyun went to. I’m sorry baekhyun, you whispered inside guiltily.