That special person is

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

TING TONG! TING TONG! You the bell’s button while grinned evilly.
“Ya! Who’s that!? I said I’m coming!” Baekhyun stormed to the door and appeared with a clearly disturb face. He frowned upon seeing you.
“W-why are you here?”
You didn’t reply. Instead, you slipped pass him and went to kitchen. You put all the foods and stored some into the fridge. He slowly followed you and leaned himself crossed hand on the wall, watching every single of your moves.
“Is this a hangover soup?” You lifted up the lid and smelled the pan.
He bugged out. How did she know I was drunk?
“How Is it? You feel better?” You tip toed to reach for bowls and plates on the cupboard. He sighed and approached to help. Your face started to blush when he drew closer and pressed himself on your back while he reach for them.I’m growing sensitive around him, not a good sign!
He arranged the bowls and plates on the table. “Yeah, much better. Just a little bit dizzy, probably too much sleep”.
“W-where’s uncle? I haven’t seen him” You cleared your throat, tried to control your heart beats. “How do you know he was backed? You met him?”
“I was here yesterday, for your information” You spooned each side dish on each bowls. Then you checked the rice cooker, and sighed in relief seeing the warm rice inside. Must be uncle.
He grabbed your arm and spun you around. “Wha!” You looked at him questioning. “Explain me, you were here yesterday? How come? You should be on the concert. Correct me if I’m wrong”
You gulped hard, “T-that’s- You should know why! After what you said to me” Your voice getting slower and you looked away avoided his stare.
I said something to her? Why i can't seem to remember everything after she gone?
“I-don’t remember” THUD! He forgot everything? After turned me into such a mess! Crestfallen, you bit your lips “forget it. Let’s have lunch”

Both of you ate silently. Once in a while, you made an eye contact, but you would quickly look away. The atmosphere was perfectly awkward. After finished your portion, you gulped the drink and asked, “So where’s uncle? “
“Ah, he went to play golf with his client” You nodded and went for washing. He joined not long after, and again both of you stuck in the awkward silent.
I think there’s no point I’m here waiting for explanation, If he himself doesn’t remember anything.  You packed the containers you brought and headed to the front door. “I’m going. See you tomorrow at school” you fixed your feet inside the shoes.
“Ya! Who said you could leave? You still owe me an explanation” He dragged you back inside and seated you on the couch. It should be the way round, Baekhyun! You rolled your eyes.
He placed himself beside you and the TV. “Now, tell me”
“You want to watch TV or listen to me”
“Both” You got irritated and kept silent. “Ya! Say something!”
“Turn off the TV! “ He shook his head, “No, it’s better like this. Otherwise-don’t you feel that we become so awkward?”
“Fine! What do you want to know?” You hissed and crossed your arms.
“That karate guy-so you-rejected him?” He asked carefully.
He cares about this more than what he did to me yesterday?!
“Um… Thanks to someone, I missed a good catch” you joked. He bit his lip, tried to control the overflowing happiness he felt inside.


 “What did I do? Or say?”
You paused and thought about it. “Forget it, it’s too embarrassing” you sighed, gave up. “C’mon tell me! I have every right to know!” He turned to face you and gave a demanding pout.
“Look, there’s no point if you can’t remember. I don’t want to be accused of making up stories!” Oh God, that pout, since when it became so cute?

There was one variety show aired on the TV and both of you started to focus on the show, gradually forgot about the argument. Both of you cracked up from the jokes the MCs made. As a habit, you tilted your head and rested it on his shoulder. He shifted his gaze to you, and smiled warmheartedly. Out of nowhere, flashbacks of yesterday scenes, popped up on his head. Especially the scene where he wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly. He covered his mouth in shock. His face burnt red and his heart started to race uncontrollably.
You kept laughing, didn’t aware of his reaction. He his chest slowly, and cleared his throat. He then joined back, by faking a laugh. What am i supposed to do now? I was so stupid, drunk and did a shameless thing! Arrgh! My poor image.
“Don’t do that. It sounds so creepy” You eyed him and frowned, critiqued the way he laughed. He grinned shyly and pinched your nose. “Ouch!”
At least you choose me over him, and that’s enough to make feel as the luckiest guy on earth.

One red sport car stopped in front of your house. The guy alighted from the car and opened the other door. You Mom came out with a gleaming face.
“Thanks a lot for today, Kris” She beamed. He shut the door, and smiled. He glanced over your house before shifted his gaze to his own house, next to yours.
He felt warm inside, the feeling of longing yet nostalgic.
“You want to come inside? “ Her voice snapped him out of his reverie. “Ah, ye” He nervously followed her inside. I wonder if she is at home. Your Mom thought the same thing.
“~~!” Your Mom called as soon as she stepped inside. No answer. She sighed, “Looks like she went out somewhere. I’m sorry you can’t meet her today. If only she knew.”
He just shook his head and assured her that he was fine. Not long after, he excused himself and went back to the car. He glanced at his house one more time, his lips formed a smile.
Thanks a lot for not selling the house, Dad. I can’t wait to start all over again.