confession of suho

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

“F-For me?” You smiled broadly. He nodded and gave you a small hug. “Congrats, I was amazed by your performance” .
“You were here? Wow, thank you for coming, I mean really, I appreciate it!” You gazed at the beautiful oriental Lilies. They smell nice

Suho drew himself close to Se Hyun and whispering something. Her lips formed an ‘o’ and she nodded aggressively. Suho cleared his throat seeking for your attention.
“Se Hyun ssi, would you mind if I borrow her for a while?”
You frowned. “As you wish Suho ssi!” She winked at you and said in low voice, “Good luck!”
“For?” She just waved hands and giggled while Suho grabbed your hand and led you out of the hall. Finally she caught a fine fish!

He brought you to the park. It was quiet as most students still enjoying the festival. He offered a seat and both of you sat awkwardly at the bench.
“I-I want to say something important. Well, at least for me it is extremely important” He began. Many thoughts flied around your head.
He fixed his eyes to yours. As his heartbeats got faster, his lips became numb. You, on the other hand, felt your throbbed heart was much worsened than waiting for the winner announcement.
“E-e..” He a deep breathe.
Is it that bad? You worriedly thought.
“…Ilikeyou!”
Your mind went blank. W-What? You blinked at him. His white skin face turned to steam crab, his ears were burning red. Somehow, you already knew he was going to confess. But you really have no idea it would be this soon.
What should I do?? You screamed inside. Instead of blushing like a normal girl would do, your face showed a terrified expression.

Baekhyun ran as fast as he could to the concert hall. His shoulders flatted in disappointment when he found out it was over. Damn the practice schedule! He cursed inside. He dropped his eyes to the poor bouquet, some of the petals already gone from the sprint.
“Ya! Baekhyun ssi!” Kai shouted from behind. He was panting hard, tried to catch up with Baekhyun.
He noticed Se Hyun from afar, she was waiting in front of the staff room.
“Se Hyun ssi!” She delightfully smiled and waved at him and Kai.
“We’re late. Sorry” He apologized.
“You know what, ~~ won third place!!” She beamed.
“Seriously!? That’s awesome!” Three of you hopped in rejoice.
“But, Where’s ~~?” He calmed himself and scanned around the hall but found no sign of you.
She covered straightaway. Oh No! I forgot he’s the other fish! She gulped hard. “Well, you see, like you said, you are a lilllll bit late. Someone just took her a while ago” she grinned bitterly.

“C-Could you give me some time to think about it?” Both of you became more awkward and just stared at the walk path.
He took something out from his pocket. “Here” He handed you a ticket.
“What is it? A Concert ticket?”
He nodded. “I got it from my friends. Err..He’s a famous pianist and this is his first show in Korea. So you may never hear his name before”.
Dragon pianist? What a weird name. It sounds like more like pokemon. You chuckled and for seconds you forgot about the awkward moment.
He smiled seeing you relaxed a bit. “P-please join me”. Your eyes sparkled. Piano concert? Yaay! Definite-
“But…” But? You looked at him suspiciously. Don’t tell me there’s a condition?
“I will count that as ‘YES’ to my confession” Your jaw dropped. What?? That’s super tricky! Crestfallen, your eyebrow sunk, and you pouted sadly.
“You said you are going to give me some time”
“I do! The show is… tomorrow evening” He lowered his voice and glanced at you sheepishly.
I don’t think that makes a difference! You bit your lips. He tried to use bait, huh?
“I-I need to leave. My friends might be waiting for me. Thanks a lot for coming and the bouquet” You lifted it, “And this-I will think about it carefully” You excused yourself.
He stood up and straightened himself. “I’m sorry for being such a wicked person. But-I really do wish we could be more than just friend. I-I have had this feeling ever since I met you at the final” He confessed. His words touched your heart as you felt his sincere.
“Thanks so much for being honest you wicked person” You stuck out your tongue and he laughed. “I will do a meditation today. I need to understand my heart first before I could answer you properly”. You walked backwards and waved bye at him.
That’s shouldn’t be a hard one, if we really do have a mutual feeling. He whispered inside.

Behind the tree, Baekhyun tried to hold his breathe. His heart was beating faster as he witnessed the whole confession. He squeezed hard the bouquet and more of the poor petals fell off. Again, I’m one step late. His shoulders fell and he quietly left the park.
As he walked back to the hall, you were already there chatting with Se Hyun and Kai. You noticed him and beamed, “Ya! Where are you going?” You ran to him and clung into his arms. “I won third place, could you believe it!”
He smiled weakly. Inside, his feeling was in a muddle.
You saw the bouquet he held, “is that for me?”
“Ah, ye” He presented it
“Eww… poor flowers. What did you do to them?” You frowned unhappy.
“Yeah, just throw it. You’ve got a better one from the karate guy right?”
“H-how do you know this is from him?”. You quickly hid the flowers behind your back.
“It just that I knew. C’mon let’s move. We need to celebrate it. You pay, okay”
You hit his head lightly and ran passed him, laughing, “You didn’t even come to see my performance, and plus this dying flowers? You wish!”
  his head, he smiled and whispered, “ Me too, I fall for you at the first sight. Please smile more like today”. If he could make you that happy, I’m willing to give up…