chapter 6

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

“Baekhyun ah” You called him. He turned his back and smiled, expecting you to turnout anytime soon.
You briefly introduce him with See Hyun, they bowed formally to each other.

“So, I thought you should go through the selection first” You curiously asked
“I’ve gone through that yesterday when I enrolled for the class”
You frowned, “How??”
“It’s a miracle!...Nah, they asked you to sing a first verse of any song before deciding whether you should go for the selection or pass straight away” He proudly said, “And I was the second case..ha-ha”
“That was…great. Good for you” You made a face and shook your head slowly.
why I have to go through intense selection..life’s not fair

While you guys were busy chatting, one of his friend popped up his head from Baekhyun’s back. 
“So, what are you guys up to? Mind to introduce us Bacon-ssi?”
A handsome looking guy with a darker color skin, observed you and See Hyun and gave a naughty smirked.


What did he call him just now? Bacon? Pfft!  You chuckled.

Baekhyun gave you a confused look. Even Kai surprised that you didn't fall for his charm. You quickly cleared your throat, “Ehm!”

“Guys, he is my new buddy, Kai the dancing machine”, he felt a tickling sensation by his own words.
“ And Kai, she is Kim~~ my classmate and she is Park See Hyun, her friend at piano class”
“Nice to meet you!” both sides said. See Hyun bowed almost 90 degrees on contrary with you whom simply bowed.

“Now, tell me which one is your girlfriend?” Kai asked randomly.
Baekhyun was about to answer before I into him.
“ All of us are just friends” You beamed.
“Oh, is that so? Then I might got a chance” he naughtily winked at you.
He is going to be main candidate for playboy contest in this school, for sure!

At that time, you didn’t realize Baekhyun has been staring at you, he pulled a long face. Even though she doesn’t need to protect me anymore, but we’re still on contract right? Then it means I’m still his boyfriend. Always smile like that in front of other guy-
He gasped, What am I thinking about just now? I must be crazy . He shooed away that thought.

Soon, all other trainees gathered around and began to introduce themselves one by one. Starting from flower boy number 2 (Kai was number 1 fyi):
Luhan: 18 years old from China, but had been staying in Korea for 3 years now, so he was fluent. Definitely handsome, had a feminine look which remind you of Kim Jaejoong.


Sehun: 15 years old, the youngest one. He got a special recommendation from his previous school principal, therefore he was able to attend SM High despite his young age.

Do KyungSoo/ D.O: 16 years old, got a big eyes and nice? awkward smile.


Chen: 17 years old, he was surprisingly shy. He simply said Hi, smiled, scratched his head and backed to his routine.


Chanyeol: 17 years old, probably the tallest one among them. Cute, but you had a problem with his curly hair style.


This was the first time you were surrounded by so many guys. You can’t help but felt those tickling sensation inside your stomach. Your face kept blushing unintentionally. Stood behind you, Baekhyun with arms akimbo, paid attention to all your acts and expressions. He frowned most of the times.
Suddenly, he made a surprising announcement
“ You know what, she might not look like one. But she is good at Karate. Oh, wrong I should have said she is the master of it! So just don’t be fooled by her outward appearance” he smirked at you satisfied

You shoot him a deadly look and said silently Chugule(wanna die)?

All of them shared a look between you and Baekhyun. You could tell that your face now turned pale.
He sticked out his tongue and quickly went for toilet. He basically looked for a place to hide for a while.
Now the only one left to explain things was you.
You swallowed hard, “Well, that’s partially… true” you bitterly smiled.

Byun Baekhyun, be prepare for your last wish!!