Chapter 3

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

So as you predicted, both of you were in the same class. Furthermore, the seat allocation` ended with both of you sit next to each other.
What a fate! You rolled your eyes in disbelief.
Just when you thought you could begin a brand new life, especially to experience what falling in love like. Now you, again have to stick with this guy like forever never existed.
He gave you the sweetest smile he had,” Hello girlfriend” before sat nicely beside you.

Later that afternoon, after had a lunch at the cafeteria, you and Baekhyun headed for extracurricular session. It was a compulsory for every student to have at least one extra class apart from the usual subjects that they studied at class. There were ranges from music classes (singing, composing, learning musical instruments, orchestra), dance classes (modern, classic and ballet), sports (football, basketball, and martial arts), acting classes, and art classes .

You chose piano classes without any hesitation, while baekhyun chose both singing and dancing. It was not a surprise since you know well that he always had that spotlight-and-attention seeker attitude, despite his talent in it. But poor Baekhyun, he almost gave up his dream 3 years ago, when he found out in most cases the fans could be deadly.

Unintentionally, You walked pass the martial arts section. Warm feeling spreaded into your body.
I wish I could join..
You quickly shook your head

No No, I need to focus to become a pianist, otherwise I will stuck in Karate forever and the worst case is no guy dares to approach me!

On that second ,someone poke you on your shoulder, startled,  you turn your head in a flash.
“Interested in joining?” A handsome guy with a milky skin and wide smile greeted you


“Ah, no i-I’m just looking around” you calmly return his smile and walked away. Just then, he grabbed your arm and you stopped while looking at him questioning.
Now what?
“…Kim~! You are Kim~ right? It’s me Suho, from the Karate championship!”

You narrowed your eyes and stared at his face tried to remember that name. Snap! Yes he was that Suho, the beautiful looking guy from the other school that you have to compete against in final!
“Ah, Yea! I can’t believe I met you here! What are you doing?” that was a stupid question actually, but yeah you still asked him anyway.

“well, obviously I’m a student and for your information, I’m the captain of Karate class” He sheepishly presented himself.

“wow, that was unexpected, since I beat you last ti-“ oops! You covered your mouth at once.

His face turned gloomy, he pouted but still managed to look cute.
What a Typical of flower boy

He sighed and looked down,” Yeah, since then you can’t get out of my mind”

What did he just say? Your face grew warm and can’t help but blushing. Is he trying to confess?

“This is all your fault, until now I still can’t get the fact that I lose to you! You know what,I think you should join. So we could have a re-match. All the members must be so excited and welcome the first girl to the club!” he lifted up his head and showed you his best smile along with those sparkling puppy eyes.
Your hope of getting confessed in the first day vanished.
OMG, that’s my weakness! I should get out of here now!

But before you could even think of run away, he held your arm and called one of his friends. Out of nowhere, one tall handsome guy came. He looked at you and your eyes met each other. His dark auras gave you a chill.


“Here, he is Tao and he is the master of Wushu”
“Hi-“
“Eh, yea Hi” he looks unfriendly, you thought inside. Is he trying to force me by bringing more friends? You looked around in a daze way seeking for help.
Where’s Baehkyun when I need him the most?!
Now both of them secretly whispering something, then faced you.
“so let’s showed her the power of us.Hana, dul set-”

You swallowed hard, Damn, seriously? Byun Baekhyun!!!
However, the next scene was unbelievably funny. Instead of showing their skills in martial arts, they made an aegyo. Tao even add buing-buing to it.