chapter 5

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

At class, Bekhyun has been waiting for you anxiously.
“where could this girl wandering around?”
Most of the students were there and the class will begin in 10 minutes.

he made up his mind to look for you once again. Headed outside, he was just about to turn left side when he saw familiar figures through window, standing few meters from the class.
There were you busy chatting with suho, while occasionally giggled.

“That guy… He is from yesterday, right? What are they talking about? Look like a fool smiling like that” he grumbled unhappy. Unexpectedly, you guys already ended the session and now you walked towards class.
Startled, he rushed back to his seat, opened one of his book and pretending.

You turned out showing your happy face and pulled a chair sat next to him.
“Something good happened?” He asked with his eyes still focused on the book

“Yeah, you could say so. I decided to continue practice Karate, just like you wish”

He glanced at you, interrogatively asked,” Is that all the reason?”

You hit his back, “aigoo, what do you mean?” You sheepishly smiled.

He made a disgust face and continued on his book.
“Whatever”
 you ignored him and took out your book as the teacher came in.
But Inside his head, the scene of you and Suho just now, kept bugging him.

In the afternoon, you had your first day at piano class. There were quite number of students enrolled.
I wonder if I could make friends here. You worriedly thought
The first 2 hours were mainly spent for selecting the students’ class based on their skills. You successfully entered the intermediate class along with 30 other students. Sat beside you was a cute and beautiful girl. She introduced herself as Park see Hyun, 16 years old.
“Nice to meet you” we shook hands
“yea, nice to meet you too”
We began to talk a lot of things, and found out that we had many similarities.

Later that day, both of you paid a visit to Baekhyun’s vocal class. A lot of girls were seen standing in front of one particular room. Curiosity filled up your head.
“let us see what’s happening there” You whispered to See Hyun
You dragged her along and squeezed yourselves among those girls. They gave you an annoyed look but let you went through anyway.

Stood in front of the door, you saw a huge room. Heaps of students were sitting and chatting here and there. Majority of them were practicing vocally.
Is this an audition or what? You amused by the scene
So baekhyun was here? I remember he told me something about pre-elimination this morning.

“~~ssi! What are we doing here? Your have friend participating?” She felt uneasy from the deadly stares of some girls.
Failed to find him, you decided to make a call

“Ya, where are you? ..Mm..Okay got it, see you later”

“So, where is he?” See Hyun tidied up her uniform after struggling to go out through those many people.

“He is in another room. Let’s move” again you dragged her, she gasped and shuffled off. Sometimes you didn’t aware of your own power. Moreover, the one that you get used to interact was a guy not a girl.

You headed to another room just a few blocks from the first one. It was smaller and not many people seen outside. Just a couple of students could be seen chatting to each other. You saw a sign attached to the wall ‘ Vocal class – practice room 1&2’ along with an arrow pointed upstairs.
Both of you went to the first floor, there were loud chatters inside the first room. You peeked inside, but found no sign of Baekhyun. It turned out to be girls practicing room. So you swiftly continued to the second floor. Even before you stepped inside to check, you could hear Baekhyun laughing voice.
That noisy kid!