Date confirmed!

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

Few days later, on Friday morning, you arrived school at usual time. You went straight to your locker and pulled out some notes and books.
“~~!” You turned around and saw Baekhyun trotted towards you, waving. You smiled and waved back. “Ready for today’s exam?”
He shrugged reluctantly, “I stayed up to 3 am last night, but I barely remembered a thing”. You chuckled. “Don’t worry you could count on me. One bubble tea?” You winked and clung onto his arm. His eyes sparkled and he wildly nodded. “Anything for you babe”
Both of you laughed and kept teasing each other on your way to class.
“Annyonghaseyo” Suho smiled angelically greeted you. Taken aback, you quickly freed your hands from his arm. Baekhyun looked at it and pout disappointed.
“Ah, suho-ssi, you came for the files? I could deliver it to your class, you don’t have to personally come here” You scratched you head, felt bad. He slowly shook his head, “Ani, i want to see you as soon as possible” he teased. And Baekhyun shot him a glare. You just grinned sheepishly and handed him the Karate club’s files.
“Thanks a lot! See you later. Ah, and also thanks for taking care of Tao” He winked before disappeared through the hall. He owes me for that one.
“Are you sure you already end up everything with him?” Baekhyun seriously asked. You rolled your eyes and smacked his head. “Argh! Wae??”

It was nearly end of break hour when Se Hyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere at your class. She pulled you closer, whispering something. On his seat, Baekhyun looked at both of you with full of curiosity.  But then Se Hyun noticed and dragged you out from class. He hissed annoyingly, “Girls and their gossip!”
“Listen, I think we’ll have a new instructor tomorrow. Since Mrs.Lee took her maternal leave” You frowned. That’s not a news, she told us last week.
“Umm…so?”
“I heard that he is a famous pianist, and the school especially recruited him from…err…some where I forgot. And-and he is still young! Handsome!”
You sighed uninterested. “What’s the point of telling me all these?”
“EITS! You have to accompany me to check on him. They said he’s at the Principal room now”
“What?! Why me? Se Hyun ah, I’m totally out of this kind of thing. Seriously” you protested. She shook her head and demanded, “Let’s get going!” She gripped tightly your hand and just like that you followed her obediently.
On the other hand, Baekhyun saw that and quietly tagged along. Both you and Se Hyun stopped as soon as you saw a bunch of students already waited outside the Principal room, all of them were girls. When will these kids get a life. You glanced at Se Hyun and shook head. This girl as well, I better tell Kai later.
Girls shared their loud chatters and they giggled uncontrollably. One girl stated, “I caught a glimpse of him before he entered the room. And Gawd, he was HOT”
“And TALL!” the other girl added. And the rest of them looked jealous, getting impatient to witness by themselves.
OH My, I wish I could leave. I wonder if they are the girls that stepped on my feet during last orientation.If so-
“What are they doing here? Super Junior came?” Baekhyun whispered from behind and that caused you to jump in shock. “YA!!!You scared the out of me!” You barked and shot him a hateful glare. “Mi-mianhae”
CLECK! The door opened from inside. All of the eyes shifted there and your jaw fell as you saw the handsome figure that came out of the room. Another shocking moment.


“O-OPPA!?” Now in turn, all of the eyes stared at you.  You gasped and covered your mouth spontaneously.
Kris himself was quite surprise seeing you but he couldn’t hide his happiness. He approached you and beamed, “I’m just thinking to visit your class afterwards”
You glanced at the surroundings and gulped hard. Those stares. I’m so dead!
“Follow me” You swiftly grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the crowds. “Se Hyun ah, mianhae, I’ll explain latter”, you said to her in low voice as you walked pass. She replied with an 'OK' sign and grinned teasingly.
Baekhyun caught your arm in time and held you back. His eyes fixed at Kris. Kris furrowed his eyebrows, shot back with a sharp gaze. Bewildered, you looked at them respectively. What are they doing? A staring competition? You bit lips didn’t know what to say or comment.
Kris dropped his eyes to his grip and shoved it down. He pulled you behind protectively and moved forward to lead the way instead, “Let’s go”.
Baekhyun looked at him goggle-eyed. He stood there stiffened tried to control his uneven breathe. Who the hell is that guy?
You occasionally turned back, showing him an apologetic face.

Soon later, both of you reached the park and sat at one of the bench.
“Oppa will be our new instructor?” You repeated his words loudly, literally shouting. I don’t know whether I should be happy or worry regarding this fact.
Your forehead wrinkled as you thought hard. You pinched your lips thinking back at those crazy students turned fan girls. You knew the number would increase by the time he actually taught there.
“Why ‘teacher’? And why ‘my school’? You are pro pianist Oppa, you could choose a better career”, You said disapprovingly.
Because I want to spend more time with you. He softly whispered inside and gently smiled outside. “If you really dislike it, I will reconsider” He touched your hand and squeezed it. How should i put it? That you might get harass by those crazy girls cause you are one y hot guy in their eyes? Well, in everyone’s literally.
“If you are worried about those girls just now, then don’t be bothered. I’ve getting used with that kind of situation. I knew how to handle it”
Getting used? Wait, that means he's also popular back in Canada? You made disgust face and shook head. He blinked innocently, “What? Did I say something wrong? It’s the truth!”
“Forget it, just do whatever Oppa wants to. I will always support you” You laughed at his straightforwardness. “Ah, the bell rang, I need to go back class. See you later tonight!”You waved and trotted back to class. 

At class, Baekhyun couldn’t put up with his curiosity. He wrote a note and passed it to you.
Explain
You sighed and wrote back.
Later after class. Long story.
He looked at it unsatisfied.
Now, make it short. This subject have exam next week you dummy. Concentrate. Grrr
You gave up.
He’s my neighbor, childhood friend. Back from Canada last week. He’s here for? New instructor at piano class. What?? He looks young. He is, sweet 18.
Now his jaw really dropped. Why on earth every guy around you was so perfect? And I haven’t made my confession yet. Damn it!
Oh, speaking about confession-
Don’t forget out date tomorrow.
Your eyes widened, how could I forget it? I was too preoccupied by Kris Oppa these few days. You looked at his handwriting guiltily.
Of course. Where do you wanna go? I leave it to you. That’s not fair. Okay, I vote for theme park. Again?
He remembered those embarrassing experiences that he had to go through caused of the fake kiss.
Well, don’t tell me you count that as OUR date. Hmph. Ji Hyun face popped up in your head and you slightly felt jealous of her.
Fine. It’s settled. Tomorrow @10am.
You smiled blushingly at the last notes and crumpled it when suddenly one hand snatched it from you. You gasped and quickly looked upwards. The teacher was standing there with a smirk on his face. He unveiled the paper and read the last parts out loud. The whole class turned wild and cheered loudly at both of you.
"Next time, arrange your date after class finished. Got it?"
Baekhyun rubbed his forehead as his face turned red while you casted down shut your eyes. You could feel your face burning like hell.
“Good luck on your date!” one guy shouted and the others cracked up. OH MY.