chapter 9

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

That evening, at home you rolled happily on your bed. All your worries yesterday, vanished.

“You don’t have any plan this weekend, right? Will you go out with me?” , suho asked softly. He took your hand and gently squeezed it. You swore his skin was as soft as cotton.
Finally a date! You screamed hysterically inside
Your face grew warm and sheepishly nodded.

“great. Then see you on Sunday?” he sighed in relief and started to walk facing you. He waved delightfully. His small dimple made him looked cuter.


“Now, to ensure nothing burden my mind this weekend, I need to finish my homework”, you said to yourself and climbed down your bed. Sat on the study desk, you pulled out all the books from your bag and started to sort them.
Maths You rolled your eyes and sighed heavily My favorite subject!
You opened the drawer, grabbed some snacks, and munched them vigorously.

You were just about to work on it, when your mom shouted from downstairs
“Sweetheart, Baekhyun’s coming to see you!” her voice croaked

You chocked yourself and coughed badly. Clenched your palm, you immediately hit your chest and gulped some water.
Without knocking, Baekhyun barged inside your room. Surprised, you spurted out the water. You felt your face burning.
You shot him a dreadful look and screamed, “YAHHHH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!”
Taken aback, he froze, “What?” He winked several times and gave you an innocent look.

After you cleaned everything, you sat on your bed. He already threw himself on it. “Ya, you came just to lie around? Do it on your own bed!”
You hit lightly his head with a pillow.
He took a peep under the pillow, “You don’t have anything to apologise me?”
You frowned, “what are you talking about?”
He got up and drew his face near to yours. He looked at your eyes piercingly.
You started to blush and tried to look away, but he swiftly held you.
Locked eyes with him, you studied his face. Sharp nose, nice eyes with a soft gaze, clear skin and those lips…I never pay attention to it before, but he is handsome…
“With whom were you went back today?”
You snapped out of your thoughts. He knew it?
“I-I told you I went back with Se Hyun” you stood up and went back to your table.
"Just spill out the truth. I met her this afternoon, and she's definitely with someone else". He gazed deep at ur eyes
You hold your breathe, I never know he had this aura either
You sighed in despair and flattened your shoulders, “Alright, alright. I went back with Suho-ssi. Now are you satisfied?” you flopped down the chair
“Are you dating… him?” his felt as if the words stuck on his throat.
You rolled your eyes annoyingly, Is he trying to become a detective conan?
“No, I am not! Now could you please leave cause I need to do my homework. Or you could stay, but with one condition HELP ME WITH THE HOMEWORK”
“I got it Ahjumma!” He stick out his tongue and climbed down your bed.
Just in time, your phone rang. One message was received. With the speed of lightning, he took the phone from your reached. Jaw dropped, you flew to his side and started to jump around . He raised high his hand and tried to read the message from afar.
“BAEKHYUN GIVE IT BACK TO ME NOW! HOW DARE YOU-“ You took a deep breathe. “You really want to feel my smack down one more time, aren’t you?”
Understood his own weakness, he quickly stopped his childish act and grinned at you.
You snatched the phone back and gave him a kick right on his knee. He groaned in pain and hopped around. Your heart thumped faster when you read who the sender was: Suho ssi.

Annyong, have you slept? :) I’m thinking to take you to Lotte World this sunday, how about that? Hopefully it sounds interesting. Ke ke

OMI, yes yes definitely! You typed fast, but then you came back to your consciousness. Crap, how could you write something so embarrassing?
You retyped it once again ‘Yes, can’t wait :) see you soon and have a good night!’

“Fiuh~” You blew out all the tensions. Smile formed on your lips.
Baekhyun on the other hand, didn’t feel any pleasant, seeing you so hyper just for one message. He crossed his arm, and asked sarcastically, “I guess he said I LOVE YOU?”
You turned to look at him, with a deadly stare obviously. “That’s my privacy Byun BAekhyun! Now get out before I kick you out!”
You ignored him and concentrated on your book.
Lotte world, huh? Let us see whether you could enjoy it properly
Baekhyun smirked while his head planned for a plot. He glanced at your back for a second before slipped out of the room.

Later that night, Baekhyun was seen having a conversation with Kai on phone.
“-I know you collected most of the trainees numbers! Her name is JI HYUN, LEE JI HYUN. Or at the least, give me the other trainee’s number. I’ll call them by myself!” He talked impatiently
“Oh, yes-yes that one!-yup, 021345 and 5567. Okay got it. Thanks a lot mate! Don’t worry I won’t tell Se Hyun you got heaps of connection. Bye!”

He picked the paper where he wrote down the number and dialed it.
The person picked it up straight away. Occasionally, he made a sicken face, or scratched his head. The five minutes conversation felt like one hour talk session. He released a deep sighed and began to regret his choice. Am I doing the right thing? Why I planned this all in the first place? Damn, Kim ~~ you made me crazy. You better be responsible!
In frustration, He threw himself onto his cozy mattress.

On Sunday morning, the clock showed 10.30 am but you already sat nicely on the couch waiting for Suho. You wore a beige one piece dress with a flowery pattern, combined with a brown tote bag and floral platform sandals. This was the best outfits you came out with, after spent 3 hours inside the closet. Your mum shook her head helplessly, when he came up this morning just to find a disaster in your room.
Right when the time reached 10.45 am, the bell rang. You stormed to the door and peeked through the hole. It’s Suho!
You rushed back to the mirror. You warily glanced at your face.
Hopefully I didn’t put too less make up
You took out the pink color lip balm from the bag and gave your lips a last touch.