Baekhyun's dilemma

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

Three months had passed since then. Both Baekhyun and you were getting closer each day. Frequently, You went to his vocal and dancing classes, or he would wait for you at your Karate and Piano classes. And later both of you would go back home together.  If previously, the reason was simply because you were his ‘fake girlfriend and bodyguard’, now it was beyond that. The only thing that lagged behind was none of you confessed yet. Either he or you thought it wasn’t necessary since your relationship was already close to begin with and afraid that it would end up in an awkward situation.

On the other hand, You settled the matter with Suho. Everything that you feared for vanished, as he was such an apprehensive person.
“Don’t put such a face. I don’t have any right to be angry with you” he calmly said and showed his angelic smile. “Thanks for being honest with your feeling, at least i won’t be accused for trapping you” He laughed and messed up your hair.
You just looked at him, speechless. You felt mixed of thankful, happy, and guilty.
“About the Karate class-“ You bit your lips hesitated to say that you were actually thinking to quit.
Again, he smiled, “Please stay, we are still friend right? Moreover, I will go for competition by the end of this month. I need someone to take over my position temporarily. Will you?”
“DEFINITELY!” You beamed, and he chuckled seeing your enthusiasm. That’s the only thing I could do for him, as an apology.
“Great, now I could leave peacefully”, he winked at you. “Class will start soon, let’s go back”.  He gazed softly at your back as you leading the walk.
As long as you are happy, I don’t wish for anything else.
***

Since Suho gone, you took over his role as the captain and thanks to Tao’s help, you were able to perform all the tasks well. And literally, both of you were getting closer. He might look fierce and cool outside, but inside he was just a 10 years old kid. He would whine for a food and clung around you all day when you were at club. You wondered why Suho didn’t warn you about this clingy kungfu panda.

 “Onnie” He called. “Stop calling me that way, we are same age for God’s sake”
“But you were older few months than me”
“But still! Now go do your own things, I’m busy” your eyes bulged out. He pouted holding his tongue and turned back to grab his pole before walked out of the room. You thought long, his expression succeed in weaken your heart as you quickly went after him.
“Mianhae Tao ah, I don’t mean to expel you”
He stopped but didn’t look your way. You touched his arm in guilty.
“Hyung, I missed him” he said raspingly, as if he was about to cry.
You titled your head down and searched for his eyes. “Let’s go for cake. There’s one cake shop grand opening nearby, they even got a discount!”
he glanced at you for a while before finally replied with a small nod. You smiled in relief and pulled him for the treat. He’s like an open book, way easy too read. You chuckled.
“On-ah I mean ~~ ! “ he corrected and grinned shyly at his mistake, “I will showed you something as my gratitude”.
You frowned, “For what?”
“For everything! Cake, be my hyung replacement, umm…cake again, and-“
“Okay-okay I got it” You cut in and shook your head. “Just go to the point”
“Okay” he broadly smiled, and the next scene was a cuteness overload as he did his aegyo, “bbuing-bbuing”


You froze, you didn’t even realize that your mouth fell open. You felt as if your heart was going to burst out of the cuteness.
That’s it! i will buy everything that he wants today! Tomorrow and forever…
***

One afternoon, you and Se Hyun paid a visit to Baekhyun’s dance class which meant Kai’s as well. As soon as it reached the break time, all of the trainees blew a tired sigh. Some of them stretched their bodies, started to chit chat and some went out for snacks. Se Hyun and Kai, were on the second group. While you and Baekhyun just sat on the floor staring at the clear skies outside. He rested his head on yours.
“Tired?”
He nodded, “But I’m happy that I’m getting better on it” You smiled but said nothing. He squeezed your hand, and that made your heart skipped a beat.
“Let’s go for a date this Saturday” he said almost whispering.
Inside your heart was bloomy yet you felt nervous. “Umm..okay” You made a poker face, holding back your scream. Yaaay! First date!
He glanced aside, pretty upset with your short answer and expressionless face.
I thought she would be happy if I ask her out. I’m hoping for more. He pouted sadly but you were too busy with your own excitement to pay attention to it.

You went for toilet when they nearly finished for the day. Sehun, Luhan and Kai were absorbed in the cubic game.


They clapped in awe at Luhan skill in solving the cubic. Baekhyun curiously joined and found it uninteresting at all. He flopped on the couch next to them and sipped up the rest of the juice Kai bought him.
“Ya! You guys have been lovey dovey for three months. When will you confess, huh?” Kai crossed his arm and kicked his foot. He frowned and stretched his head, “is it necessary?”
Sehun and Luhan gave him a look. Kai just rolled his eyes. “Then what do you think you relationship is now? Best friend?” He nodded innocently.
“More than best friend?” he nodded again.
“Lover?” He turned silent. But we never really agreed in become one- He widened his eyes.
“Do you understand the importance of confession now?” Kai sighed slowly, and squeezed his shoulders. “She is probably waiting for you to say it first. The thing is, everyone’s patience is limited edition.” He leaned in and said in a low voice, “You were lucky for getting drunk that time, otherwise she might have ended with Suho instead. Go for it today!” Kai patted his shoulder, and smiled encouraging him.  “I got it now, thanks” , He smiled back. His eyes radiated in full confidence,
Suddenly, his phone rang. A message from you:
Mian Baekhyun ah, my mom called ask me to go home quick. I don’t know what happened, but I’ll call you later. :”)
Ps: Don’t worry my bag and stuffs already with me

His shoulders deflated at once, he dropped his head and he rocked himself peevishly. Damn it! I just got back my confidence, wae? Wae? WAE?
Kai looked at him, half startled. “Ya, what’s wrong?” He fetched out his phone right in front of his face. He bugged out, but then started to laugh out loud.
“You and your bad luck!”, he held his stomach in pain. “Ya! Say something to him, you two!” Kai said to Luhan and Sehun while pointed at Baekhyun. They stared at each other and grinned. “Fighting! And go for her!”


Baekhyun slapped palm to his face. They got a point there. But what’s with the cheesy peace? He pulled up himself and saluted them before stormed out of the room.

It was getting dark outside by the time you ran back home. You reduced your speed, as you noticed something different from the house next door. It still full of weeds and vines this morning, but now they are gone!
You gasped when the light of the upstairs room was . Am I seeing things? You moved stealthily closer to the railings gate. When you pushed it, it creaked open. You squealed in shock. “How come??”
Inside, Kris was occupied with arranging his stuffs,  before he heard noise from outside. Half startled, he trotted to the door and slightly opened it.
“Who’s that?” His eyes widened in shock when he saw you ducked near the plants. You looked upwards and met eyes with him.
No way.
You rubbed your eyes, he was still there. You rubbed again, and yet he still stood there. In fact, he approached you and let his door wide opened. His face softened and you stared at him holding your breath. Subconsciously, you were already inside his embrace.
“I miss you… and it’s a lot” He whispered slowly.
You could felt his breathe on your neck, thus sent quiver through your whole body.  You pulled back and his cheek, “O-Oppa..?” You said, trembling, still unconvinced.  He nodded and smiled heartily, “I’m back, ~~ ah”
Soon after, you burst out in tears of joy and hugged him back, tighter.
Uri Oppa is back!!



Note: Sorry i had to put  alot of gifs here, in fact i spent most of the time searching for the suitable gifs LOL :) enjoy!