Chapter 1

Live like Karate, Love like Piano

 

In every ~~ part please put your name :)

One sunny day, at one of the housing complex, Seoul district.
“yaah! ~ah! Wake up! How long you intend to sleep?”

“Urrggh! Oemma, please just 2 minutes more…” you answered her reluctantly while picking up the warm blanket to cover your whole body.

“I’m not trying to disturb you here sweetheart! But you will definitely be late. Today is your first day at Senior high and didn’t you tell me yesterday that you have orientation?”

Your eyes opened wide at once, and quickly rise up.

Glekh!? High School…and Or-ORIENTATION??! Damn it!!

You grabbed the clock and terrified seeing the ‘8.45’. Why she just told me now?? You began to panic

Been trained enough since middle school, you were amazingly ready in 5 minutes. With the exception of shower( only washed face and brushed teeth) and breakfast(my tummy had used to it ), plus the random hair style that could win first price of Bad hair day contest.

“Don’t forget to bring your meal on the table!! “ Your mom shouted from upstairs

“Araso~! Nan Khalkae! “

With the speed of lightning you snatched the lunch box and run to front door. As you opened it-

“Yaaah!!! Kim~~! What took you so long?? Do you know I have been waiting for half hour!” Baekhyun yelled at you. He put a pissed off face while tapping his feet on the ground.

Looks like he will always be the one who wait for me.

Half startled, you shoot him back, “I never asked you to wait for me! “
You stick your tongue out and walked past him. You started at a fast pace then run.
“Yaah! Wait for me you bad girl!!”

Your day will never complete without chasing each other.


Your memories recalled to that day, 3 years ago when first met Baekhyun. That afternoon was your turn to do the chores of cleaning classroom. At the school backyards, while throwing all the rubbish, you saw this guy being chased by a group of girls.
A thief?? Ha! Don’t think you could escape!
And thus with one smackdown you K.O him. His face at that time was just priceless.

But later on, you realized that you have made a big mistake. One of your classmates told you that he had been threatened by those girls ever since school started. The reasons were simply because he’s handsome, cute and adorable( too much for one guy!).
“I just hope he’s okay. Please let us not encounter each other again, otherwise I’ll might be sued!” you prayed inside.
Unfortunately, fate wanted a different story, the next day he actually came to find you. Standing in front of the classroom, glowered at you,he looked so damn fierce. At that moment  you just want to jump out of the window.



He walked steady towards you and… guess what? He bowed 90 degrees!! Surprised, You almost fell down from the chair.
“please help me!!”

I can’t believe it! I’ve put him into a dangerous situation yesterday and yet he asked me for help??

Briefly said, he was there to hire me as his ‘contract’ girlfriend for one month.

Well, I preferred if he just to the point mentioned ‘bodyguard’.

Feeling guilty of what had happened the day before, you willingly accepted it.
For that day onwards, he finally found a peace. No one dare to touch even a single hair of his. Thanks to him, my title of “national Karate champion “showed its true potential.
You giggled by yourself along the way to school. Since then, you guys were best friend forever version Pooh and Piglet.