Seducing a Gay

16 Hours a Day Being a Guy

Thank you so much for subscribing: ^^

happyvirus_exo

amberluvs

B2UTYGirlfriend

purplechromehearts

J_asian


 

“Don’t laugh Kai! You were a part of this.” Baekhyun grumbled while the others including me were surrounding him and Chanyeol while they were having their punishment for their action the night before. Both of them were kneeling in front of the teacher’s office with their hands stuck up.

I gave them a sadistic smile. Serve them right. These two idiots succeeded on making me a complete fool. I might not be able to watch horror movies for a while thanks for those two.

I glared at Kai in dissatisfaction. This guy should join them. He was apparently the one who played with my door and was the mastermind. It wasn’t fair that the pawns got the punishment instead while he just snickered satisfyingly watching them.

“Who was the one wearing the red dress?” I asked, grumbling. The three gave me a questioning look.

“Excuse me? Wearing a dress?” Kai asked, amused. I rolled my eyes, sulked.

“Or waving it, whatever. I saw a glimpse of red fabric at the end of the corridor on the way back from the bathroom. Who was it?” I interrogated, and then fixed my gaze on Kai. “Is that you?” I gave him an accusing look. Kai calmly shook his head.

“I just played with the door.” he shrugged.

“So it’s one of you.” I shifted my gaze to Chanyeol and Baekhyun with pointed eyes. The two shrugged as well.

“We have been waiting on the trees since you went to the bathroom until this idiot here frightened out just because of a worm.” Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a meaningful look while the latter smacked his head. I furrowed my brows with dissatisfaction. They are still trying to prank me? Pfft. As if I would believe them anymore.

“Why would you pull something like that anyway?” D.O laughed, watching Chanyeol wiped his sweat before quickly put it on position again when a teacher exited the office, throwing him an amused smile.

“Ask Kai. He was the one who suggested it anyway. We just thought it would be fun.” Chanyeol grumbled.

I swung my head to face Kai with pointed eyes, while the latter simply laughed.

“I just love pissing you off. You are tiny, snappy, and hysteric. It’s funny.” he stated, grinning. I glared at him in disbelief. He didn’t just said that to me. I can’t accept this. A dummy just called me hysteric. I’m not hysteric, okay? Taemin is. And I’m not even tiny if I was in my real form. It’s just that idiot cupid wouldn’t be nice and gave me just some extra inches.

I approached him closer and swiftly kicked his leg. Kai shrieked in pain, rubbing his leg while quickly shifting away for me. His eyes widened in shock.

“What was that for?” he protested, groaning. The others laughed really hard for his misfortune. Even Sehun.

“That’s how hysteric I am.” I said, satisfied with myself, and then walked away.

I could still hear Kai’s groaning behind me at some distance, and I unconsciously smirked.

Serve you right.

_____

 

“Taemin! You come here right now!” I said as loud as I could without someone out there hearing me shouting like a psycho.

No answer.

I sighed. Maybe raging style doesn’t work.

“Taemin.  Please come. I need to talk.” I tried again with much more civility. Still no answer.

Should I bring myself any lower? I rolled my eyes. I’m so gonna hate myself for this.

“Taeby? Are you there? I really need to talk with you.” I called out, and one second later Taemin popped out in front of me.

“Searching for me?” he said arrogantly. I could totally picture him with black sunglasses, hands on the hips, with that over-satisfied face he was wearing.

Okay Jihye, focus.

“You’re looking great Jihoon! Adapting finely with guys life?” he added cheerfully, not helping me focusing at all.

“Of course not.” I muttered through gritted teeth.  Taemin looked disappointed.

“Why? It’s been four days.” he threw both of his hands dramatically to his side. I gave him a look. Seriously? He’s hoping I would adapt in a mere four days? Excuse me, but I can’t even bath properly without cringing right now thanks to him. He thinks it is easy bathing while touching my own body which felt like not mine?

“You seriously expected me to?” I asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow. Taemin pouted hearing this.

“Well, I was assuming while I was working hard searching for your anti curse, you would do something around here.” he shook his head in disappointment.

Yeah. I met my cousin. Getting hated by him again. Met those six boys. Getting tricked by the two pranksters while I was just wanting to bath. Studying in the same class with that annoying Kai who apparently love to friend with me. The two pranksters plus Kai decided to prank me with the-so-not-funny horror joke and got me humiliated. And this morning I just got called tiny, snappy, and hysteric.

I have so much going on, mind you.

Meanwhile, Taemin examined my face which apparently went blank while I was busy thinking, shook his head again, and this time also clucking his tongue as a bonus.

Can he get any more annoying?

“So while you did apparently nothing, thanks to me, I find the anti-curse already.” he announced, still furrowing his brows for my lack of effort. All my annoyance to him instantly gone at once.

“Really?” I squealed happily. “What is that?”

“It’s kissing.” he answered proudly. My excited face soon changed into the annoyed one.

He must be kidding me.

“Come on. Is this some sort of fairytale? I can’t go around after 10 p.m and randomly kiss people.” I protested. Taemin waved his finger in front of my face. I had to resist the urge to chop it off really badly. But no. I’m an elegant girl. Not a violent one.

“It would be of no use anyway. The book stated that you would need to kiss your real love while you are in your boy form. At the moment you would instantly turn back into a girl.” he explained patiently as if I was some kind of oversized kindergarten kid with anger issues.

Now I know he is indeed annoying. But I never really consider him as crazy before.

“So you were saying that my real love should be a gay? And how on earth that I could find a real love within a short of time. It took years for some to find real love, you know. I even doubt those guys in this school know what love is.” I argued. Taemin shook his head relaxively.

“No, it doesn’t really need to be a real love. Old book loves to exaggerate sometimes. It would be enough if both of you have mutual attraction to each other.” he explained.

“And that brings us back to my first protest. Were you implying that I should be attracted to a gay? Because there’s no way a straight guy would kiss a guy like me.” I replied with an are-you-crazy tone. Taemin pouted, clearly starting to get irritated.

“Figure it out yourself then. Do you think life is easy for the frog prince? Just be grateful I didn’t turn you into a frog.” he scowled and without any warning disappeared again. I stared at the thin air helplessly. My beautiful life back as a girl seems further and further away.

Suddenly Taemin appeared again and I looked up at him with hopeful look, expecting that he was coming back to tell me that it was just a stupid joke.

“And next time you want to talk to me, call me Taeby or don’t expect to see me.” he grumbled before instantly disappeared again.

Since when did this cupid become this grumbly? I should be the one to be mad right now. I’m asked to kiss a guy in my guy’s from for God’s sake. How am I going to do that?

Grumbling, I went to my bed and put the wig on. I sat there, waiting for the clock to strike ten. I need to try my luck again with Hyoyeon, or she would hate me forever for disappearing without words.

Five minutes before ten. I changed the SIM card to my old one. I intentionally changed my SIM card for this new life of mine. It’s necessary to avoid the confusion. And besides, if I was to be disappearing from anyone’s life for a while, I would prefer that they couldn’t contact me. Buying a new phone for my new SIM card was not an option since I didn’t have that much money to waste to begin with.

As soon as the old SIM card activated, a bunch of messages from Hyoyeon flooded my sms box. For the first two days of my disappearing, some random friends of mine would send texts to ask how I was and what was happening. After four days, Hyoyeon was the only one still showing concern.

I read her messages which were more and more sounded hysterical. Suddenly I felt a slight weird sensation on my body and my shirt felt loose. I am girl again.

I quickly call Hyoyeon, praying for the luck to be by my side this time. On the second ring Hyoyeon picked up and almost instantly yelled.

“Where have you been, you irresponsible friend? How could you just disappear like that without any notice whatsoever and I have to hear from the teacher that you suddenly switch school? What kind of crap is that?” she said it all with one pull of breath and her voice sounded as loud as a thunder with her anger mixed with enthusiasm.

I held my phone 30 cm away for the safety of my ear. As soon as I thought it was already safe, I placed it on my ear again.

“I’m really sorry Hyo, but…” I tried to speak, but as I predicted, she cut me off with her really loud shout again.

“Oh, you definitely should. I was freaked out, you know? How could you?” she said again. I waited patiently until she finished her rambling. When it was finally quiet from her line, I tried my luck again to apologize.

“I know Hyo. And I really am sorry for that. I was in a complicated situation and it took my attention completely that I forgot to notify you. Sorry.” I sincerely said.

“Where are you? And why did you switch school?” Hyoyeon asked, much more calmly. I held my breath. She definitely won’t like my answer.

“I know it might sound bad, but I can’t explain now. I can assure you though, that it will only be temporary. I will be back for sure, and by then I will give you the full story, okay?” I tried to convince her.  It was quiet for a while. Clearly, Hyoyeon wasn’t satisfied with my lack of explanation.

“Please, Hyo?” I tried again. There was a moment of silence before Hyoyeon sighed.

“Fine. But I want a full explanation okay?” she said at last. I grinned happily. Surely I will tell her my explanation. It will be up to her whether she would believe my story or not though.

“Sure!” I exclaimed. From the other line, I could hear Hyoyeon yawned. No wonder; it was passed her bed time.

“Just go to sleep.” I said, smiling.

“No, no. I still want to chat with you.” Hyoyeon quickly protested. I could imagine she quickly hid her yawn although I couldn’t see her.

“We can chat another time Hyo.” I chuckled. “But it could only be after 10 p.m. Will it be alright with you?” I bit my lip, waiting for her reaction.

“Is it for the reason you couldn’t tell me yet?” she asked after some pause.

“Yeah. Sorry.” I said guiltily.

“It’s alright. At least now I know when to contact you.” she sighed. My lips instantly curved up into a relieved smile.

“Thank you! Oh, right, Hyo!” I called her again before ending the call.

“Hm?” she responded.

“If a guy kissed another guy, what would you think of him?” I asked without thinking.

“Er… gay?” she replied, clearly confused.

“Figured.” I muttered, ending the call.