The Worst Nightmare

16 Hours a Day Being a Guy

Thank you for subscribing: ^^

pigrabbitlove

BlossomB

KPPAnime123

EXOticInSPIRIT0019

fayt16

TechnoGirlNena

rukiyo

AntarezGreen27

newbie_me2886


 

What was it I saw down there?

I quickly shifted my gaze away from the horrible scenery I saw to the cupid who was watching me sheepishly. I marched towards him and he automatically flew, keeping the safe distance from me. He flew up and down near the ceiling, looking down on me.

I swear if he wasn’t that far from my reach I would break his wings.

Or not. I’m not that violent. I might say that to him only to threaten him to get me back to my original state. Because whatever it was I saw down there inside my pants cannot stay there forever. Certainly not. I don’t want to be trapped in this boy appearance forever. I mean, -ew.

Except, threatening him wouldn’t be that successful. It was not that I could really catch him. Firstly, I could’t even touch him. He was far up there with all his magic power and his wings. And even if I managed to catch him, he would easily disappear into thin air like he did on our first encounter when I swung my racket to him. Pfft, that cowardy cupid.

No, I’m not that stupid. I shall try another approach.

I created what I thought a sweet smile on my face.

“Taeby, can you please explain what is going on with my body?” I said, and heard a low male voice came out from my own mouth. I shivered a little hearing it, but focused on Taemin instead as hard as I could. He stared at me suspiciously, maybe contemplating whether to approach me or not.

“It’s a curse. It’s been passed down from year to year in cupid’s history. We could use curse to change whatever difficult client we’re having into a form that we thought would help them getting better in their love life.” he explained. I worked hard to not explode. A curse. He really did curse me.

“This is not necessary.” I said. “How come being a boy would help me in my love life? Except if you want me to end up with a gay.” I tried to argue. But to my disappointment, Taemin shook his head.

“My first aim is making you feel comfortable around boys. I know you won’t do it willingly, so I choose the easiest way: forcing you. You need to be a boy, socialize with boys, learn to understand them, and then finally getting to like them. My plan is just perfect!” he flapped his wings proudly.

“I will do it willingly. I will try to socialize with them better. I will even get Hyoyeon to set me up with other boys. She got plenty on her list for me, trust me. Maybe I would date some of them to try if that would work. I’ve learned my lesson. Please turn me back into a girl.” I begged, on the last second decided to not getting on my knees. Too humiliating. And self-pride destructing.

Taemin stared at me with a guilty expression.

“I can’t though.” he replied. “It’s not reflatable. Only you could undo the curse.” he added.

“And how?” I asked him hopefully after getting over the disappointment caused by his confession. I would do anything; anything, to get my body back.

“I don’t know.” he admitted, and my last resistance vanished.

“How could you not know, you irresponsible cupid!” I yelled, and he flew further away, frightened.

“Hey, the book is very thick, for your information. I just got to the section of the curse. I have planned on reading the rest later anyway. Just relax.” he said defensively. I glared dangerously on him. Relax? How could I relax? I so want to turn him into a girl and see how he could relax after it.

“What if I should stay in this form forever? What if this curse is non-reflatable?” I said with trembling lips. I really am starting to feel hopeless now.

“There is a cure for every curse, except death.” Taemin cited wisely. I glared at him.

“I need my cure fast then, because if you hadn’t forgotten, I need to go to school tomorrow, and I certainly can’t go to school with this body, wearing a skirt and my name tag.” I demanded. Taemin froze in the air for a while, staring into blank air. He stayed like that for a few minutes, as if he was daydreaming. I watched him worriedly. No matter how much I hate this cupid now, I need him to get me back. After that he could daydream as long as he wants. To my relieve, -and annoyance, he smiled proudly soon afterwards.

“Don’t worry about school. I got it settled.” he said.

“How? And what did you do just then?” I bombarded him. He simply waved his hand as if further explanation was not necessary.

“It’s cupid telepathy thing. And you’re not enlisted to that all-girl-school anymore. I will sign you up to the all-boy one. I’ve got my hyungs helping me with this. It’s all already been settled.” he said proudly.

It did it.

I won’t even go to a hetero-school and now he signed me up to the all-boys one.

Not to mention turning me into a boy, and carefreely admitting that he didn’t know how to turn me back.

And now proudly saying that it’s fine? That everything has been settled?

I grabbed the nearest thing from me and throw it hard to him. Taemin’s eyes widened but he managed to avoid it at the last second, and the pillow hit the wall instead.

“What was that for?” he yelled, turning to look at me. He froze in surprise after seeing my condition.

“It’s not okay. Nothing is settled. Turn me back! I don’t want to be trapped in this form any longer.” I said with a cracked boy voice. A tear trickled down my cheek.

“I really can’t, and it’s not that bad-” he began, but I threw him another pillow. And another. He flew here and there agilely avoiding the pillows. I attempted to throw him another one, but finding out that I had none left. My gaze fell to the scissors on the table.

Taemin caught my gaze and quickly shouted.

“We’ll talk again after you’ve calmed down!” he shrieked, and then disappeared.

I stared into the thin air where he just disappeared for a few seconds, as if expecting he would come back any second, turning me back into a girl, and saying that it was all only a joke to threaten me. But he didn’t come back.

I wiped my tears and stared on myself on the mirror. Staring back at me was a guy, with the exact same height as me and a short-cut straight hair. He got skinny figure, but still my girl-size clothes stretched out a bit by his wider body. His face was the definition of me when being transformed into a guy form. We look fairly alike that he could easily be my guy-twin.

But he’s not. He is me.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was almost 10 o’clock. Just few hours ago I met this cupid for the first time, and now I already turned into a guy.

I shifted my gaze back to the mirror and froze. It was me I was seeing. Me, as in the girl me. The perfect-girl-figure of me. I approached the mirror closer, as if I couldn’t get enough of the sight I was seeing. No matter how long I look at the reflection, it clearly was me I saw there.

A smile of happiness found its way to my face. I knew it. It was just a bad dream. Or maybe that Taemin really does exist for all I care, but his curse didn’t really work. It’s figured actually, since he really wasn’t the competent one. I’m back as a girl.

I got on the bed and laid there happily, shutting my eyes.

I have enough of this weird, tiring day.

Tomorrow will be another day, and it will be a normal one. A girl me, a girl life, in an all-girls-school.

It should be


 

Thank you for reading.

Your feedback would be much appreciated. ^^