Hello, Hoya!

16 Hours a Day Being a Guy

Thank you so much for subscribing: ^^

SapphireSwoon

shabby_bubby

MineLove

bethebombBOOM

KyuwookSupergirl

MinYul2110

LaitaoP

ZzatulELF1803

 


 

To my dismay, someone was already in it, sitting with a furrowed brow, staring at my bags.

I almost dropped the bag I was holding when I realized who he was.

Howon Oppa?

He glared at me before stomping out to leave the room and me alone.

What did I do to receive his glare anyway? And why does he even here? He’s older. He’s supposed to be my senior, and definitely not my roommate.

I sighed and stared on the bunk bed. He was sitting on the lower bed, so I guess my share is the upper one? It’s not really bad though. It would prevent him to see my girl figure in the night when I turned back into a girl.

What should I do with this condition? I want the least interaction as possible with my uncle’s family, and now I’m roommate with his son, my cousin, who by the way, clearly dislikes me. He even dislikes me when I’m in my guy form. Seriously, do I create some smell that he doesn’t favor? How could this be he doesn’t like both my girl and guy form?

Not wanting to think further about it, I started unpacking my stuff, and put it tidily into the empty space of the cupboard which I assumed was reserved to me. I took my towel, sighing.

I guess this is the time to experience bathing in the boys dorm.

After exiting my room, I just realized I didn’t even know where the bathroom was. Some guys walked passed me, chatting, didn’t even look my way.

“Excuse me?” I called them out. They stopped and glanced at me.

“What?” one of them asked. Ugh, boys and their manner. If I was in my original girl dorm, I would get a polite ‘yes?’ with a smile. Those guys look like I just interrupted something really important and wasted their time.

“May I know where the bathroom is, please?” I asked, as polite as I could with the sulk and all. They started grinning hearing this.

“Are you a new student?” the really tall one asked.

“Yeah.” I replied. They exchange glances, and the other boy which dramatically look tiny compared to the tall guy spoke.

“Just go to the end of this corridor, go down one floor, go straight, and then turn left. The bathroom should be in the corner.”  he nicely explained.

“Go down one floor, straight, and then left. Okay. But wait, we don’t have bathroom in this floor?” I asked, surprised. The tall guy shrugged.

“Unfortunately not.” he shrugged, and without waiting for my reaction they started walking away, chatting and snickering.

I went to the opposite way of the corridor and followed their instruction, grumbling all the way. Seriously, this place is huge but they don’t have bathroom in each floor. After what seemed like forever, I turned left and started walking to the corner, and found a storage room.

I furrowed my brow. This can’t be wrong, I’m sure I followed their instruction correctly. I checked my surrounding helplessly, but there was no bathroom in sight. Not even a restroom. I walked back to my room floor with boiling head, noticing what was just happening. Those two were clearly playing with me, the new boy.

To my surprise, I spotted Sehun when I was on the way to my room. I quickly called him, never that happy to meet him before.

“Sehun, wait!” I called out, and started running to him. He stood with his hands in his pocket, waiting with his usual poker face.

“Where is the bathroom? I searched all the way downstairs but I couldn’t find it.” I asked him, panting.

Maybe Taemin was right. I need exercise.

Sehun threw me a confused look.

“Why would you go downstairs? We have bathroom in this floor.” he asked.

Because I was a dummy that easily got tricked.

“Um, I didn’t know that.” I said weakly. All the trip downstairs in this huge building for nothing. I’m so going to kill those two guys should I met them again.

Meanwhile, Sehun examined my tired expression.

“Let’s go. I’ll show you the bathroom.” he offered at last. I gazed up at him, swept out.

“Really?” I ensured hopefully.

“Well, you’re new.” he said with his signature short sentences. I walked gratefully with him towards the bathroom, and he didn’t say even a single more thing all the way. But I didn’t mind, I like it better that way. One decent person, finally.

 

_____

 

I can’t believe this is happening to me.

The teacher just introduced me to the class and ordered me to seat on the empty seat at the front row. Great, the nightmare seating arrangement. And as if it wasn’t bad enough already, guess who I spotted as my new classmates.

Those three. Kai, Sehun (I remember their names now), and the worst of all, Howon Oppa. My luck is just excellent like that. Anyway, he didn’t even look my way. He kept staring outside the window as if wondering why would he be in the class from the beginning. Quite contradictive with Kai, who meanwhile was grinning at me, as if we were some buddies.

I tell you. We are not. Eventhough I’m at a lacking position to choose now, I still want to consider my option, and that shouldn’t involve someone erted and flirty like him, no matter how nice he was on my first day. And that was after almost breaking my nose, so there was not much point from it.

I should get concentrating on the lesson now.

The teacher continued his lesson with his boring tone and it was actually quite amazing how he could make the terrifying math lesson into a boring class. Some of the students had turned out to be busy with their own things. The guy who sat behind me was already sleeping. Seriously, his nerve. Sleeping when you are on the second row. I glanced behind to check the situation and spotted Kai throwing paper plane to Sehun, chuckling like a little boy. Sehun, meanwhile didn’t bother with this disturbance. In fact, as far as I could see he was the only one who stuck with the class and still listening to the teacher.

Well, he’s not that bad.

Suddenly, Howon Oppa stood from his chair and started walking to the door. All the other boys watched him walking with a-, I don’t know whether I was imagining things, but they seemed terrified. Well, most of them were. The teacher who finally had realized his surrounding catched him about to leave the class, and stopped him right away.

“Lee Howon, where are you going?” he demanded with a husky voice. Howon Oppa eyed him with no fear whatsoever and answered lightly.

“Infirmary. Headache.” he said shortly and without even waiting for permission, exited the classroom. The teacher gave the door where he just disappeared a disapproving look, but said nothing. He cleared his throat and continued his lesson.

My mind, meanwhile, was no longer in the lesson. It floated freely to Howon Oppa, amd his behaviour.

Who exactly is my cousin in this school?

_____

 

“He’s the trouble maker.” Kai informed me. He had been the first to reach me at recess time, and practically dragged me with him to the cafetaria. So I ended up seating with him, Sehun, and the other four guys I saw at the cake shop some time ago. And by the way, two of them were the one tricking me into the storage room just the day before. They grinned widely when they saw me and acted as if their prank was really funny. Honestly, I was really fixated to try whether my punch works as hard as guys’ does and erase those annoying grin. Really. But that might not be a smart move for a new student so I shall be a little more patient.

I was asking Kai about Howon Oppa, addressing him as the guy who left the class because clearly I couldn’t address him as my cousin, and that was he came up with as the asnwer.

“Really? That Lee Howon? What do you mean with trouble maker?” I asked him further.

“People here call him Hoya.” Kai replied. “He got into several fights with other student, and never lost, I tell you. He skipped class often, and doesn’t listen to the teachers. Be careful with him.” he added with an intimidating tone.

I stared at him, unsure. There’s no way Howon Oppa behave like that. He loves despising people, yes. Especially me. But I never saw him as a scoundrel kind before. He never acted violent.

“If that was true, why is he still in this school, then? He would surely get expelled with that many problems.” I argued.

“I’m pretty sure he would get expelled soon should he got into another trouble. He repeat second year again anyway because of that many trouble he created.” Kai shrugged. “Why are you so interested?” he investigated back.

I was lost for words. Well, that’s pretty much explaining why I’m in the same class with him when he’s one year older. Wow, the thing about my supposedly perfect uncle and his perfect family.

“He’s my roommate.” I mumbled, and the tall guy, Chanyeol if I’m not mistaken choked on his food because he suddenly laughed.

“Really? Wow, your luck.” he snickered.

Exactly. My luck. Thats why I’m sitting here with you guys, not with my pretty, clean, neat girl friends. Speaking of which, I totally forgot about Hyoyeon. She must be freaked out about me leaving school just like that. I should call her soon to explain things.

“But, hey, that means we’re neighbour.” a guy named Suho, who looks like the most mature and calm amoung his friends said. “We’re just next door to you. Me and Sehun.” he informed again. My gaze flew to Sehun who didn’t seem to be interested in the conversation.

“Really? Nice.” I said politely.

“Not nice if your roommate is Hoya.” Chanyeol grinned. “The last person being his roommate quit the school because he was too scary.”

“Don’t listen to him.” the wide eyed guy who demanded to be called D.O butted in. “There is many rumour spreading out about Hoya, but I’ve never seen him picking a fight with people. He just loves to be in his little own world.” he comforted me nicely.

“And his short temper.” the guy from yesterday whose name I had forgotten added, snickering. What was it? Bacon? Something like it. “Sorry.” he said again after Suho gave him a look.

“He’s new. Don’t make him frightened out Baekhyun.” he scolded his friends. Baekhyun snickered again but teased me no further. Funny, because Suho acted like a leader amongst his friends, or sort of like a big brother.

“Don’t worry too much about Hoya. He’s rarely in the dorm, anyway.” he said nicely.

“I hope so.” I mumbled.

This beginning of my boys dorm life had gone  worse than I had imagined.

 


 

Thank you for reading.

Your feedback would be much appreciated. ^^