Entering the Hell

16 Hours a Day Being a Guy

Thank you for subscribing: ^^

Lee_HyunJae

kpopislovee

gypsydoll

Ai-Rinnie

exopanda

Taeminlover20

Hasanah-Sanah

Onew4eva

Kooricha

Preppymelissa

KHaemin

 


 

“Remember, your name is Park Jihoon, okay? Don’t forget about that.” Taemin told me for the seventh time that day. I gave him a look.

“I know. Quit it. Okay?” I grumbled. It’s not bad enough that he had to pick that name for me, he also felt the need to remind me repetitively about that. The name was too close to my Dad’s name. I hated it.

“In case you forgot.” he shrugged and started to walk entering the school gate. He was wearing a dark color suit with a tie, which supposed to make him look more matured. Funny, because I had a feeling like I was seeing an over-sized baby squeezed into his Dad’s suit everytime I saw him. But I shall not tell him that. He might get angry and make a fuss. This cupid has too high of a pride to handle.

I held my breath. This is it. The beginning of my new zone of school and war.

As soon as I stepped onto the school lawn, a soccer ball swifted dangerously near my nose. I largened my eyes in surprise. The ball hit the gate with a scary thud sound and rolled near my feet. I threw a glare at Taemin. What did he get me into?

A bunch of guys were staring at both of us, and one of them waved.

“Sorry! Can you kick the ball for us?” he shouted. I shifted my glare to him, but I doubted that he noticed it, considering the distance. He made a salute motion and I, sighing, took the ball and placed it near my right foot.

Well, if I have to pretend like I’m a boy, maybe it’s the time to test it. If a bunch of baboon-like-boys could run around and kick this ball, then I should also be able to do it.

I made a command to myself, and swung my leg as hard as I could towards the ball.

It barely hit the side of the ball and instead of flying towards those idiots as I planned before (hopefully hit one of those dumb heads), it rolled towards Taemin’s legs. Taemin gazed at the ball, and then at me, and started snickering.

“What? I never played this before.” I hissed defensively. Taemin was still snickering and I found my cheeks burning red from embarassment. Some of the guys who were waiting for the ball brought into laughter, some shaking their heads, and the one that shouted before ran towards me after laughing contemptuously at me.

I hate this place.

“You can't even kick a ball?” he commented, smirking. I gave him a murderous look.

“Next time make sure you kick it to a person who can.” I grumbled, and for the first time, giving him a more clearly look. “Oh, it’s you!” I blurted without thinking. He raised an eyebrow and started examining my face, thinking. After a few seconds, he clapped his hands, suddenly remembered.

“Oh! You’re the hysteric wig guy!” he pointed at me.

Seriously, this guy is the worst. Before, I was a coffee girl. Now i’m the hysteric wig guy. Can’t I be a simple Jihye? Or Jihoon? Or whatever. Don’t just call me random name, you idiot.

“It’s Park Jihoon.” I stiffly said. He looked like he didn’t catch the sarcastic tone at all. He smiled and held out his hand.

“Hi! I’m Kai.” I gazed at his hand for a while, hesitated. Is that hand even hygienic? He just played soccer, with the dirt, and sweat, and all.

Taemin nudged me and I automatically received his hand, but quickly took my hand back after a mere handshake. He didn’t look offended though. The smile was still on his face as he gazed at me, and then to Taemin, and then back at me.

“Are you a new student?” he correctly guessed.

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

“So you’re heading to the principal office?” he asked again.

Well, duh. Isn’t it obvious?

“Yeah.” I mumbled again. He waved his hand to one of his friend and a tall guy paced towards us.

“What took you so long?” he asked, and then swung his head to me, and once again gave me a blank look.

It was the guy who was crushing on me.

Seriously, I need to remember his name now. It’s kinda awkwards addressing him like that.

“Sehun, it’s Park Jihoon. He’s a new student. I’m going to show him the principal office, so just play without me, okay?” he said, tossing the ball to that guy named Sehun. The guy caught the ball, stared at me with a weird look, and after a while finally decided to open his mouth.

“Are you by any chance related to Park Jihye?” he asked, still staring at my face.

Yes. I am her.

But of course I couldn’t say that. I stared back at him and made an expression as if it was a new name for me. But at least that one question explained why this guy loved to throw me a random blank look. I reminded him to myself. I mean, my girl self.

“Nope. Who is that?” I asked, raising an eyebrow. Beside me, Taemin made a puzzled look and slowly a smile rose on his face. His cupid instinc was intrigued, I guess.

“No one.” he said, and then without saying anything turned around and walked back to his friends. Kai gazed to his weird friend, and then to us.

“Sorry about that. He doesn't talk much.” he explained. “Let’s go to the office then.” he continued, walking ahead of us.

“Are you really taking us there?” I asked. I never saw him as a person decent enough to offer his help before. It was surprisingly nice of him, especially from a bumping guy who practically failed to apologize everytime he bumped into me. And it’s been twice already. Taemin clearly felt the same, since he smiled widely and kept giving Kai an approving look.

Great, he will play cupid with me soon.

“Of course. Didn’t I just say that to Sehun?” Kai laughed.

We walked passed a bunch of loud and scary looking guys who were marching through the corridor. Some of them waved to Kai. Some even displayed a wild style of high-five only guy could think about.

Honestly, I feel like I’m in a zoo. How could I be able to live with these bunch of wild creatures?

I threw Taemin a sulky look, but he either didn’t noticed it, or intentionally avoiding my stare. I suspected it was the first one though, since he seemed busy examining Kai’s figure.

It was kinda creepy the way he stared at him. As if he was staring at an object. But it could be true, since I was pretty sure he was deciding an object to be my boyfriend, this cupid.

We arrived at the principal’s door and Kai glanced at me and Taemin.

“Do your business then.” he said, grinning, and then started walking away.

“Thank you!” I shouted to his retreating figure, and he waved his hand as a reaction. Taemin got ahead of me into the office, and I followed after him, holding my breath.

It was not as bad as I thought. The principal did some platitude chat with Taemin and just believed him right away when he said he was my uncle. Seriously, who would believe that? She even made some subtling nod to the documents I gave her, when all the documents clearly stated Park Jihye’s name and girl photo.

I gave Taemin a suspicious stare as we exited the office.

“You did something magical to her, didn’t you?” I accused him right away. He grinned, didn’t rebut me at all.

“Just some illusion.” he shrugged. “I made her see what I wanted her to see.” he proudly explained further. I gave him a look, confused.

“You have that kind of power? So why would you have difficuly to match people up? Just gave us illusion and we would fall with each other.” I said. Taemin shook his head.

“We have that power, but we are forbidden to use it if it concerns our clients. It’s a violation, and we would get punished for that. That thing I did before was in a grey area, but I still had Key Hyung to help me distracting the boss. You know, just for keeping watch.” he shrugged.

“What did he do to the boss?” I asked, interested.

“You know, showing her some girls’ fashion catalogue. She’s been into modern fashion lately.” Taemin waved his hand, not interested to explain the matters. But I gazed at him interestedly. In fact, it was the first time I really felt interest in what Taemin was about to say.

“Who’s your boss anyway?” I asked again.

“Venus, duh.” Taemin rolled his eyes.

“Oh.” I replied smartly after being speechless for a while. I shall ask no further about it.

We reached my room’s door and Taemin checked our surrounding. There was no one around.

“Your things are already inside. Talk later!” he said before disappeared into thin air. I sighed, and walked inside my door.

To my dismay, someone was already in it, sitting with a furrowed brow, staring at my bags.

I almost dropped the bag I was holding when I realized who he was.

Howon Oppa?

 


 

Thank you for reading.

Your feedback would be much appreciated. ^^