Morning Walks.

Love? What is it?

(2nd chapter is up! :) It's almost morning here in my country, and I can't sleep. Uh- I think I have insomnia ;_; Oh. What the hell. Just some random shizz.)

Hyun Mi's saturday morning started like the usual.

Her alarm clock rang at exactly 6:30. She was a morning person.

Hyun Mi took a short bath and changed her pajamas to a comfortable jeans and shirt.

After making sure that she looks all clean and fresh, she went downstairs and went to their kitchen.

It was always her duty to cook for her 'family' a.k.a Suho hyung.

Hyun Mi wore her Hello Kitty apron and started to gather all the ingredients for pancakes.

As Hyun Mi started to mix the pancake mixture, her cute Maltese puppy Choo, walked inside the kitchen and stared at her with her sparkling puppy eyes.

Hyun Mi noticed Choo's presence and immediately took her.

"Aigoo! Goodmorning little fellow." She greeted. Choo let out a howling sound as if she was greeting back her 'mom'.

"You wanna go for a small walk little princess?" Hyun Mi asked. Choo made a cute puppy sound which Hyun Mi took as a yes.

She smiled and put down her little puppy. "Arasseo, arasseo. But Mommy has to cook first. But wait patiently okay? You know we have many stomaches to feed."

 

Cute baby Choo~

 

~~~~~

 

After Hyun Mi finished cooking. She left the pancakes in the table and immediately took out her coat from the coat rack.

Hyun Mi  tied Choo in her leash and they both made their way outside the house.

At the time Hyun Mi was closing the door of their house, another door was closing.

"Oh Hyung, Goodmorning." Hyun Mi greeted her neighbor.

Byun Baekhyun.

Hyun Mi also address him as her 'hyung'. He was a friend of her brother whose living with Hyun Mi's other so-called 'hyungs' just steps away from your house.

"Hey." Baekhyun greeted with a smile. "Going for a walk?"

"Nae. Uhm. How about you hyung? Where are you going?" Hyun Mi asked back.

"Nowhere. I just want to breathe some fresh air." Baekhyun said, Hyun Mi just nodded lazily.

There was an awkward silence for a second. and Choo was starting to be impatient, she was practically dragging Hyun Mi away from Baekhyun.

"Soooooooooo, Baekhyun hyung. I think Choo and I need to leave." Hyun Mi said, breaking the ice.

"Oh. Why so fast?" Baekhyun questioned. Hyun Mi furrowed her eyebrows and let out a sigh.

"Because talking to hyung is pointless. You are being weird. And besides, Choo is a little excited for our little walk." She said, making her point.

Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck, realizing that he was indeed acting a bit strange.

"Aish, Sorry Hyun Mi-ah. But is it okay if I join you and Choo for a walk?" He asked. Hyun Mi thought for a second.

"Sure hyung. But stop acting strange. I'm not used to it."

Baekhyun smiled. "Okay."

 

>Hyun Mi's POV<

Why is Baekhyun hyung acting so tensed? Is it just me or something is really bothering him.

The whole time we were walking he was walking behind me and Choo thinking. He was just dead silent! Hoo-haa. Hyung is that you?

He was never like this. Not towards me.

He usually teases me everytime we meet, but know he's like some sick potato who totally lost his words.

It's like he wants to say something but can't seem to bring it out. Wae hyung? I can't read minds.


I got tired from walking so Choo and I stopped on a nearby bench and sat. As for Hyung. Well, he can do what he wants to do.

I put Choo on my lap and started to play with her, ignoring the fact that Baekhyun hyung was looking at me with his blank face.

"Uhm.." He started, trying to get my attention. I pretended to not hear him and just continued to play with my cute little puppy.

"Hyun Mi.." he called again.

"What?" I asked as if I'm not interested.

"I just want to say I'm sorry." Baekhyun hyung said, lowering his face.

Sorry? What? Why?

"Why hyung?" I asked, totally confused.

"You know.. About the thing with Yul.. That one."

Yul? The obssesed fan of Baekhyun hyung.

LOL. Some damn she was.

She tried to threaten me before. She thought I was dating Baekhyun hyung. LOLOLOL.

She kept sending me letters saying, "Stay away from Beakhyn oppa you !'" or "Baekhyun oppa is mine! Steal him and you die!"

Yeah, those kinds of letters. But I never told anyone about that.

And then she also tries to humiliate me. But Psh. I don't give a damn about it.

She was sooooo childish. That's why I never got scared of her.

But Suho hyung found out about the things Yul would try to do to me so he told Mom and Dad.

And you know what happens right?

Ding! Bingo! Mom and Dad wants me to go to a new school. Away from  the bully, Yul.

Overprotective Family you say? I got one.

"Hyun Mi, I'm sorry about the things that Yul had done to you. It's all my fault.. I feel so guilty and responsible for all of it. I know I should've noticed that she was being all evil and I should've stopped her! I'm sorry. I know you hate to move to a new school. Again, I'm sorry. So now Hyun Mi-ah, I'm giving you a chance to punch me, slap me, kill me. Do whatever you like. Afterall, it's my fault your life is going to be miserable.." Baekhyun hyung said, not even stoping to take a breathe.

My face was like. WTF Hyung!? But then I ended up laughing at Hyung's poor and sorry face.

"Hyung.." I tried to say, trying my best not to laugh.

"You're such an idiot!" I just have to say it. Gahd, I can't stop laughing. He looked at me with the most confused expression written all over his face.

"First off hyung, I'm not mad at you. Second, It's not your fault, it's Yul's stupidity's fault. I'm not scared of that . She's so thin that even the wind can kill her. Third, I'm now fine with the idea about the new school. It's just fine, not okey dokey fine." I paused for a second.

"And lastly, Hyung! My life is sooooo not gonna be miserable!" I poked out his forehead. LOLOLOL. Must.Not.Laugh.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" Was his reply.

"So that means I'm still you're bestfriend?" He asked.

"What? Hyung were never my bestfriend!." I laughed at him.

"I know, but I want to." He pouted. Psh. Childish hyung.

"Argh. Whatever." I said then left him.

"Hey! Hyun Mi wait up!"

 

~~~~~

 

Hyun Mi and Baekhyun came back to their neighborhood.

Baekhyun was insisting that he would love to eat breakfast in Hyun Mi's house, which Hyun Mi was deeply protesting about.

But Baekhyun was using his stubborness power and still insisted, leaving Hyun Mi with no choice.

The moment Hyun Mi opened the door to their home. She was greeted by his other 'hyungs'.

 

"WHAT THE GUYS?! YOU ATE ALL OUR FOOD!!"

 

~END~

 

(More characters will be revealed in the next chapters. I know it's taking so long. I just want to keep you guys guessing..)