What happens next.

Love? What is it?

 

Bg song for later: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCon6M5EPCA&feature=related

Don't play it now. XD 

 

>Hyun Mi’s POV<

Sanity has long left me. And I do not know if a person as stupid like me still deserves to live in this planet.

I regret it. Having the stupid bet with Kang Jia was one of my biggest mistakes to date.

Argh. I admit, I thought I would be able to turn things upside down. My whole plan was just to make Jia apologize to Min Joon to soothe his pain. But God must’ve hated me. And I ended up losing. I shouldn’t have assumed too much.

Now I have to face the ugly truth, the consequence of my fail decision.

Which is to be Kang Jia’s slave for a week.

Damn it. You can shoot me now if you want.

--

“ARGHH! THIS ! KIM HYUN MI, YOU’RE SUCH A BIG IDIOT!!” I yelled at the top of my lungs as I held a tight grip on the railings of the rooftop.

The moment PE class was over, I immediately went here. I do not want Jia to lay her eyes on me. Oh hell no! And I wasn’t being a . This is just called human instinct.

The girl hates me to guts. I’m sure she’ll take advantage of the situation and make my life a living hell. I know since I can already see it flashing before my eyes.

-In Hyun Mi’s head-

“SLAVE! Go get me some water!” Jia screeched as she crossed her arms and batted her lashes at me.

I groaned to myself but had no choice but to follow her order.  “Yes, Master.” I said and secretly rolled my eyes.

I returned with a glass of water and handed it to her. “Here you go, Madam.” I breathed in. Jia examined the water and let out a scowl.

“What’s this?! Are you crazy? Do you really think I’ll drink that? Can’t you see these tiny particles floating?!” She stammered. I took the glass from her and took a closer look. “Hm. I can’t see any.”I answered truthfully.

“Argh. Idiot! Go get me orange juice instead.”

I straightened myself as my eye twitch. Breathe in Hyun Mi. Just do it. “Okay.”

Moments after, I came back with the orange juice that I bought from the vending machine. I have transferred it already into a glass.

“Here you go.” I told her. Jia looked at me from head to toe. “What took you so long? I’m not thirsty anymore. But I am hungry. Go buy some ddukbokki outside.” She demanded.

I took a deep breath and BOOM! I ran out of patience. The next thing I know, the liquid that was once inside the glass that I’ve been holding was now scattered in my master’s pissed off face.

“Screw you !”

----

Play Bg Song now. 

I shook off the thought. Urgh. I don’t want something like that to happen. Hell no! I don’t want to be sent to jail for murder.

I scratched my head in frustration and kicked the railing with much force due to annoyance.

“Tch. What a joke. That two faced monster can kiss my sorry . I’m never gonna be her slave.”  I murmured to myself.

“Ehem.” Someone coughed behind me. I twirled around to take a glance at the unknown visitor.

“Looks like someone is getting a hang with ditching classes.” Tao greeted.

“Aw man. What are you doing here?” I pouted at him. “You’re not supposed to be here!” I said then stomped my feet.

“I’m supposed to be asking you that.” He answered. I warily looked at my surroundings as he anticipated for my answer.

“You want me to take a guess?” He looked down at me. My eyes twitched. “No thanks. I think you already know the answer.” I told him as he smirks.

“You wanted to see me?” He asked. My eyes widened at him. “What? No!”

He laughed. “Just kidding.”

I rolled my eyes at him and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall with my legs stretched. Tao followed my lead and sat beside me.

“Stalker.” I whispered to myself, not wanting for Tao to hear.

“I am not.” He butted.

“Aw yeah? Then how come you knew I was here?” My brows arched.

“I didn’t know.” He innocently answered. “LIES!” I hollered.

“I’m not lying. I really didn’t know you were here.” He blinked a couple of times, still with his innocent tone.

“Suuuuuure. Maybe we we’re destined to meet here. Tehee.” I joked.

“Yeah. Or maybe you were the one who was stalking me.”

“I was here first!” I protested. “I always go here.” He calmly replied.

“Oh okay. But still, I got here first.” I repeated. I simply do not want to argue with him right now.

“Okay, okay, fine.” He shrugged as he raise his hands in the air, surrendering. “But what brought you here?” Tao questioned.

“Hm? I just want to breathe some fresh air, that’s all.” I reasoned out.

“Oh really? That’s odd. I think there is also fresh air in the classroom, don’t you think?”

I narrowed my eyes at him suspiciously. “Ohohoho. I know what you’re trying to do mister. Hah! I’m never gonna tell you why I’m here.”

Reasons?

Kang Jia and I are still engaged in the game. The lying game.

I must be a saint for keeping Jia’s secret even though she’s really getting on my nerves.  I have millions of chance to screw her big time. But that’ll be unethical. And that’s not how I play a game.

I play fair and square.

I can let Jia’s torments pass. They don’t give me any harm. (So far..)

She’s annoying but I can endure it. Well yeah, I admit, she intrigues me too. Our personalities definitely clash.

I want to be the first person to witness it when Jia finally decides to reveal her true colors. That’s what I’ve been patiently waiting for. I know one day she’ll get tired of pretending to be someone she’s not. Sweet? That’s not her. Please! I bet she’s meaner than me.  You can tell just by the way she bats her lashes when she talks to anyone. At least I don’t force myself to talk to anyone I don’t want to talk to. I’m not a pretender.

And I bet that’s the reason she hates me.

Because she can’t act the way that I do.

I pity her. And I want to help her. Yes, yes, yes. I’m not that evil.

I want her to realize what she’s been doing wrong. Which is, trying to be a different person just to please someone.

Specifically, the person with me right now.

“Hyun Mi. You’re spacing out.” Tao waved his hands in my face.

“Wha? Yes! Yes of course!” I randomly said.

“What yes?”

“Ah. Uhm.. Nothing.” I blinked innocently then smiled sheepishly.

“You know what? You’re weird.” He said to me then rested his head in his palms.

“I know right.” I laughed at myself.

My phone started to vibrate. I took it from my pocket. “Oh. I got a message.”

From:  Baekhyun hyung

Message: Yah, Hyun Mi-ah. I’ll pick you up again later okay? Don’t leave without me! I miss youuuuuu~ Kekekeke.

“Oh. Who’s that?” Tao creep up to my shoulders. “What? No one!” I involuntarily hid my phone at my  back.

“You we’re smiling when you read the text.” He stated.

“Really? I didn’t notice.” I answered. I honestly did not notice that.

“Yeah..” Tao scoffed.

I took out my phone again when Tao stopped bugging me and replied to Baekhyun hyung’s text message.

To: Baekhyun hyung

Message: Hyung, I’m not twelve anymore! I can take care of myself. Kekeke. But okay. I’ll wait for you if you promise to treat me for dinner. >:D

And…… Sent!

“Baekhyun hyung?” Tao suddenly spoke, making me jolt back.

“Hey! You creeper!” I screeched and started to hit his head jokingly. He laughed heartily as he dodges my wimpy punches.

“Are you sure you’re a girl Hyun Mi?” He joked.

“I don’t know! What do you think?!” I continued to hit him.

“Hm….” He thought. “No.”

I frowned at him. “Really? Just really, really? Do I look like a man to you?”

 <~~My reaction.

“Yes.” He smirked.

“Tch. Well, you’re a panda.” I answered back.

 “It’s okay. Atleast I’m a cute panda.” He proudly stated. I stuck my tongue out at him. *Mehrong*

“But… Who is Baekhyun?” His tone of voice changed into a serious one.

“My friend.” I told him.

“And you call him hyung?”

“Well yeah. Got a problem with that?” I gave out my trademark attitude.

“No. It’s just weird, but since it’s you then I won’t be surprised.” Hm. This guy is starting to get a hang of my attitude.

“I’m unique like that.” I spat.

“And the dinner... Only the two of you?” he questioned once again as he rub the back of his neck.

“Yeap. Only me and Baekhyun hyung.” I simply stated. His face fell for some reason. “Oh.”

“Why? Do you want to come along?” I asked him. His eyes darted to me in a dramatic motion. “No thanks.” He chirped.

Then there was silence for a couple of minutes.

“Urgh. I think I have to go.” Tao suddenly stood up. I blinked an eye at him. “Hm. So soon?” I asked.

“Yeah. I have to.. Uhm. Do some stuffs.” His eyes drifted elsewhere.

“Then I’ll leave with-“

“Bye.” Tao walked out in a sudden without letting me finish my sentence. The is that guy’s problem?

>>Fast forward<<

I walk my way out of the rooftop after I took a short nap just to let the time pass by. Wow, I have managed to skip all of my classes just to avoid Jia? Hah. Unbelievable.

It was almost 4:30 and there were barely students in the school. I stretched my arms and yawned heartily at my success in avoiding Jia’s wrath. But then..

“Hey you.. Kim Hyun Mi!”

Oh fudge.

Why  did she have to come? Why now?  Why now I’m halfway with my yawn.

I turned around and faced her with my eyes bulging out. She let out an evil smirk at me then walked towards my way.

“Thought you could hide from me, didn’t you?” She clamored.

I laughed nervously. “Hahaha. Me? Hiding? Psh. I am not.” I retorted.

“Really huh?”

“..Yeah..”

She chuckled. “If you say so, slave..” Jia whispered in my ears. And swear, the hairs at the back of my neck stood. Wahhh~ I can smell the evil plan that she’s been plotting. It’s bound to get nasty anytime soon.

“Hyun Mi-ah!” My ears perked up upon hearing my name being called.

“Hyung!” I darted my attention to Baekhyun hyung. He smiled and waved at me, then looked at Jia for a brief second.

Jia and I made eye contact. The type of contact that could see through one’s soul.

“Prepare for the consequences Hyun Mi. Tomorrow will be your big day.” She informed.

“Really?  Then let it be. I’d be happy to serve you, Master.” I replied to her sarcastically.

“Very good then.” She said. “Now go out of my sight right now.” She commanded.

“I’d be glad to oblige.” I answered then took a step back before facing Baekhyun hyung.

“Goodluck, Kim Hyun Mi.” Kang Jia muttered before I walked past her. Her tone of voice was in a threatening manner.

.

.

Things are about to get dirty~

 

~END~

 

(Tadahhh! I am back from the grave. Hahaha. I missed upating. It felt like years since I last updated. Hohaa~ Blame college! It took all my free time! Wahhhhhh~ It's a living nightmare I tell you. Hahaha. And I'm really sorry to keep you all hanging. I've been  trying to update for days but nothing seems to come up. My mind is like divided into subgroups. But yeah. I'll try to update as fast as I can. :D)