The Beginning

Love? What is it?

Hyun Mi sighed to herself as she looked at her reflection wearing her new school uniform.

She her wavy reddish-brown down to her shoulders and fixed her bangs.

"So this is it?" Hyun Mi asked to herself.

"This is going to be the day of my doom."

Hyun Mi heard a knock from her door. "Come in~" She answered.

Suho slid open the door to Hyun Mi's room, a small smile was plastered on his face as he scanned her sister's appearance.

"Well.. I think my coat is too big." Hyun Mi figeted with her coat. "And my skirt.. Hyung it's too short!"

Suho just chuckled. "We need to go." He informed her little sister.

Hyun Mi can't help but to fell weak and wobbly. The moment she woke up, she just felt so un-inspired.

"Arasseo." Hyun Mi pouted and wore her backpack.

They went downtairs where the guys were all waiting. 

It was their routine going to school all together.

"Goodmorning!" Chanyeol greeted the two.

Hyun Mi answered with a gloomy vibe. "Hey.."

All of them noticed Hyun Mi's sickly attitude but they didn't bother acknowledging it. 

They know her too well. Once you ask Hyun Mi what's wrong, she's gonna out all the problem's in her life.

Hyun Mi's dog ran towards her umma. Atleast her dog caused her to smile for a moment.

"Oh goodmorning little creature!" She cuddled the small puppy.

"Sorry baby, I have to go to school today. Wish me goodluck okay?" She told Choo.

"Okay. Goodluck!" Someone suddenly said.

Hyun Mi turned around and saw it was Baekhyun.

"Very funny hyung."She commented.

"What? I just want to wish you goodluck."

"Erm. K. Thanks."

"Are you nervous?" He suddenly asked.

"Hm. Sort of."

Baekhyun flashed a small smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll make lots of friends there" he said.

"I just hope so."

 

"Come on guys, we're gonna be late!" Kai called them up. 

Hyun Mi let down Choo and made their way outside.

"Well, our school is in this direction."D.O pointed to his left using his right finger.

"Hyun Mi's school is in this direction." he pointed to his right.

"What are we gonna do?"D. O finished his sentence.

The guys all looked at Hyun Mi waiting for an answer.

"So, should we walk our princess to her school?" Chanyeol asked.

"No, I'm good. I can walk there by myself."Hyun Mi answered.

"Are you sure?" Suho assured. Hyun  Mi nodded.

"Bye guys!" She waved at them and left.

 

>Hyun Mi's POV<

The moment I finally reached my school, my heart stopped.

New school, Why so big? 

I just stood there frozen. 

It was almost 7:30, students were already rushing inside the buildings so I just went on as well. 

Honestly, I really don't know what to do, where to go, and whom to talk to. 

Students were flocking over the bulletin board. I got curious so I checked it out.

Oh, so this is the list where you'll know which class you're in.

I eagerly scanned at the list, trying to look for my name.

"Kim Hyun Mi, Kim Hyun Mi..." I murmured as I scan the paper.

"It's here!"A girl with thick glasses pointed out. 

Wow. She's pretty. Well almost all of the students here are pretty. Probably becauase their all from well off families. And this girl, It fells like strawberries and rainbows were running all through her body. I mean, look at her! She looks sooooo sweet!

"Thanks." I said to the girl.

"Your welcome! We're on the same class anyways! You're new right?"

"Uhm. Yeah. And you're on class 2-C too?"

"Uh-huh. I'm Park Jihye by the way."She extended her hands towards me. Erm. I didn't know people still do this. But what the hell. Just shake the girl's hand!

"Kim Hyun Mi." I introduced myself.

"I know."Jihye giggled.

 

A huge number of students suddenly started flocking the hallways. Most of them were girls that could'nt contain their excitements.

"Omona! There here!" I heard someone shout. 

Girls started to squel. WTF? What's happening?

"Oh. It's EXO-M."Jihye said.

"EXO what?"

"EXO-M! They are the most popular guys here. They all came from rich families and are good looking. Students here all love them, even the guys. But here's a tip for you, Hyun Mi. Don't ever go near one of them if you want to have a normal highschool life. I'm telling you, it's VERY dangerous."Jihye said.

"But why?" I tried to ask her but I don't think she heard it. 

Like, who would hear a word? People were howling as if they've gone nuts!

There came in 6 guys.

I swear I just gone deaf.

"Oppa! I missed you!"

"Kris oppa! Saranghae!"

"Tao! Tao! Look over here!"

"Oh my God, they're all so handsome!"

Things like that was what filled my poor eardrums. 

People, they are just humans! Maybe yeah, they ARE handsome. But still, control yourself girls!

The six guys went towards the bulletin board, where Jihye and I were standing. 

People started to push everyone in their sight. I even got squised! WTF People! Seriously?!

"So, Kris hyung. We're on the same class again." One of the guys said to this giant dude.

"Yeah." Giant dude replied.

"How bout you Tao? What class are you in?" The guy with a fierce face asked the guy beside him.

"Uhm. I think it's 2-C, hyung."

Ohfck. We're on the same class.

"Aigoo.."Jihye groaned. 

I have no idea what's happening. 

"Let's go." Jihye said, I nodded.

We were about to leave when someone caught my attention.

It was him!

"Jihye!" I called out.

"Who's that?" I pointed at one of the kingkas who was happily chatting with the others. He was also that random guy at the music shop!

"Oh that? He's Luhan. Cute eh? But it's sad, I heard he's already taken."Jihye said.

I don't really care if he's taken. I just want to know his name for some unknown reason. It's not like I like the guy, But yeahhhhhh. I don't know what I'm talking about.

So it's Luhan.

OHMYINGGODPEOPLEFROMTHISSCHOOLARERIDICULUOUSYBEAUTIFULASDFGHJKLWERTFYGUHJIKOLZXCFVGHBJNSD!

"Kajja Hyun Mi-ah."

"Deh."

 

~END~

(Helloooooooooooooooo! :> Have you guys watched TaeTiSeo's MV? Hohohoho. The only reason I watched it was because of EXO. LOL. Chanyeol was just supppppppppppppppppper cute! And guess what, MY BIAS LIST IS RUINED! Again! For the nth time. EXO really are bias list wreckers! Aigoo..Eggyeol! What have you done??)