Just Kimchi Stew?

Love? What is it?

(Woot woot! It's Bacon's day today! Free bacon for everyone~~)

I headed towards the grocery store before going home. 

I don't know. It's like a mystic force was dragging me to go there for some odd reason.

I scanned the whole grocery store as I think of what to cook for the night.

Hm. Kimchi Stew sounds good, nae?

I went to the pork station and buyed long thick strips of Samgyupsal. Then bought some green onions and half pack of tofu. If I remember correctly we still have some kimchi left at the house so no need to buy one.

Whoa. I sound like a pro chef. LOL.

I also bought my favorite. Melona Ice cream. ^^ My happiness.

So I payed all the stuffs that I bought and immediately left the store.

I waited at the bus stop for awhile and was eating my ice cream when I spotted someone at a restaurant just across the street.

I squinted my eyes to see clearly. Was that?

.

.

Suho hyung?

Oh wait. Someone's coming.

Gasp. He's with a girl?! 

And I can't even see what she looks like!

Ohohoho. Are my eyes deceiving me right now? This can't be true.

Suho hyung never. As in ever, go on a date without telling me. Just NO.

The bus finally arrived. I was still looking back at the restaurant. 

Is it really him? Really? 

Aish. Maybe they just look alike. Suho hyung will always tell me. Right?

Yeah. Right. 

"Hey. You coming or what?" The bus driver hissed.

"Ah, Deh!"

 

~~~~~

Finally arrived the house. 

And I see there are visitors right now. They just left their freakin shoes on the doorstep as if they were on a rush. Haish. These people, seriously? Y U NO learn to be neat? Uh yeah, There was one placed neatly. Ofcourse, D.O hyung's shoes.

I grabbed the doorknob and sighed before twisting it open. 

"Do I dare open the door?" I groaned to myself. I'm sure I'd be welcomed by our messy living room as always. Sighs.

 I opened the door and was surprised. 

"What the---"

Is this even our house?

It's.

IT'S.SO.ING.CLEAN.

"Surprise!" The hyungs came out of nowhere all sweaty and stuffs. 

"What happened here?" I asked, totally unaware of my surroundings.

I walked inside and was amazed. "Did you guys clean?" I asked them.

"Obviously." Kai hyung said.

"Wow, look! I can see our floor! I never knew we had one. Thank you!"

'Pft. It's fine Hyun Mi. We're family, eh?" Chanyeol hyung said and flashed his creeper smile.

"Now if we could only take a rest.."

The hyungs collapsed  themselves at the couch. They seem very exhausted. Hahaha. Who know's they could be useful, eh?

Kai, D.O, Baekhyun & Chanyeol hyung. Gomawo~

Oh wait. Someone's missing. No not Sehun, he's in freaking China.

It's Suho hyung!

Oh God No. Was that really him that I saw awhile ago?

"Hey hyungs, do you have any idea where Suho hyung is?" I asked them.

No was basically all their answer. Aish. Shrug it off Hyun Mi. Just ask Suho later.

I excused myself from the hyungs and went upstairs to my room to change into a t-shirt and sweats.

Afterwards, I went back to the living room and chat with them.

I was still amused at the fact that these dorky guys was able to transform our crappy house into a shabby space.

"Are you all tired?" I asked them as I sat in the floor.

"No. It's okay. It's not that tiring." Baekhyun hyung said.

'What no? It's so tiring hyung! I think my arms are swelling!" Kai hissed.

"Ah. Really?" I asked and walked towards Kai.

"Which arm?" I asked again

"The left one."

All eyes were set on me and Kai. 

"WHAT?" I asked them with widened eyes.

Tch. Malicious people.

"Wait here okay, I think I have some pain relieving patches over the cabinet." I told them and shot up.

I came back after a second and hepled Kai with the patch.

"Okay. It's done."

"Thanks."

"No prob."

I looked back at the guys who were still watching my every move. Haish.

"So, how's your day Hyun Mi?" D.O hyung asked.

My day? "Pft. It's fine." I answered.

"Did you make new friends?"Baekhyun asked. 

"Maybe."

"Maybe? What kind of an answer is that?"

"I don't know.  I've just met a bunch of people. Some were nice. Jihye and Min Joon. But the others, Nahh."

"Oh. Atleast you've met new people. So I guess it's a good thing then." Chanyeol hyung commented.

"Really? I don't know." I said.

"Ofcourse it's a good thing. It's called Socialization." Chanyeol hyung added.

I just shrugged. "Mm. okay. So, anyone hungry?"

All of them cheered. "ME!"

I stood up and went towards the kitchen. D.O hyung followed.

"Need some help?" He asked.

"Oh yes hyung. Thank you."

Baekhyun hyung also came inside the kitchen.

"I want to help too." He said.

D.O and I exchange glances. "Hyung you don't even know how to cook." I said to him.

"I know. But I wanna help." 

I looked back at D.O hyung. He looks okay with it so..

"Uh. Okay. Just don't touch anything and just watch, nae?" I said to Baekhyun hyung.

I wore my apron as D.O hyung took out the ingredients I bought awhile ago. 

Baekhyun hyung noticed I was struggling on tying my apron and helped me out with it.

"Uh, Thanks." I said.

"Your welcome." He smiled.

We went to see what D.O hyung was doing. He already gathered all the right ingredients for the Kimchi Stew. Wow. This guy is a genius. He already knew what I was planning to cook?

"So what are we gonna do?" Baekhyun asked D.O hyung.

"Uh. You can chop theonions if you want to hyung." D.O said.

"Okay."

I watched Baekhyun hyung as he grabbed the green onions and layed them in the chopping board. 

He started to fiddle with his knife.  Uh. Noob.

"Aish hyung, you're doing it the wrong way!" I said and took the knife from him.

"Here. This is how you're supposed to do it, you see?" I demonstrated the proper way.

"Ahhhh~ That's so easy. Can I do it again? My hands were just shaky the first time beacuse I was tired."

"Huh? I thought you're not tired?" I asked 

"I just realized it now." He reasoned out.

"I think I need one of those patches too." He whispered but I still heard him.

"Aish. Hyung just sit there okay?" I ordered. Baekhyun hyung pouted and just sat there watching me chop the onions.

"Hyun Mi-ah, why are you being so harsh to me?" He choed.

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Okay okay. I am harsh hyung. I always am." I surrendered.  

"See?  You admitted it." He said. I just ignored him and gave D.O hyung the chopped onions.

"I feel like a third wheel." D.O hyung mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing!" He yelled.

"So what next?" I asked him.

"The tofu. You can slice it now." D.O hyung said.

I turned back at the table to where Baekhyun hyung was sitting and started slicing the tofu.

He was watching me in the process like it's something magical. Seriously. It's just  tofu.

"Hey hyung. Blink!" I told him. He got startled. Hahaha. This hyung is really something.

"Hyun Mi-ah, are you done with the tofu?" D.O hyung called

"Ah, Deh!"

 

~~~~~

The Kimchi Stew that mostly D.O hyung cooked was already finished. 

I called out the others and we started eating like hungry men. 

Then Suho hyung finally arrived and ate with us as well.

"Hyung why are you late?" I asked him. 

"I'm part of the student council remember?" He answered and continued eating.

Hm. Not sure if he's lying. Or it's just really a doppleganger.

Ahhh, I don't know. But I will find out. 

Soon. Soon. Very soon..

 

(I think this chapter is long. Uh, Mian. I just added this part since it was Baekhyun's birthday. >.< So it's not well edited. Again, I am terribly sorry. *bows to everyone* Oh, and I found something. Here, listen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJP9HMo7-wQ)