Sudden realization

Love? What is it?

 

BG Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnLMKTUgQR4 (Play it ^^)

 

>Tao’s POV<

Jealousy typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, particularly in reference to a human connection.

Okay, so this is unexpected. But that woman has been stuck in my mind these past few weeks.

That woman= Hyun Mi.

I can’t even bring myself to say her name, because I get all hyped and nervous whenever I hear it.

I had been thinking about her lately which confuses me a lot. Do I love her?

I’m not sure.

But this I admit. I am attracted to that woman.

Her mere presence is enough to complete my day. And being side by side along her makes my sweat go cold. That’s how bad I wanted her.

It’s not a sudden realization. I have been feeling this for quite long now, but I am just being so ignorant, not wanting to acknowledge the fact that I did develop some feels for the woman.

You should all probably know on how I am new to this kind of feelings. And she’s the first one who ever made me feel this way.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

I went straight home after I met her “accidentally” in the rooftop. Well, actually it wasn’t that accidental. I really wanted to talk to her that moment, but I didn’t want it to seem like I’m following her or whatnot, but hush. There’s no need for her to know.  

 But nonetheless, I felt guilty leaving her all alone in there. I just had to do it.

She has a date or whatever she wants to call it. And if I stay any longer, I might do something stupid like stopping her. I am selfish.  And I want her all for me. 

I went straight to EXO-M’s apartment after that. Attending class is not an option since the only reason I go there was because of that woman.

Luhan Gege greeted me the moment I went inside the apartment. He was fixing his hair in front of the mirror when his attention drifted to me. “Gege, got a date?” I asked him.

His mouth curved into a smile and nodded. “You’ve guessed that right.” He answered.

“Tch. Lucky.” I scoffed.

Luhan gege finished fixing his hair and locked his full attention to me. “Do you want to come along?” he infuriated. He reminded me of Kim Hyun Mi.

I looked at Luhan gege for a second and smirked. “Nahh.” I told him then walked my way towards my room, patting his shoulders along the way.

“Are you sure?” He added.

“Yes.” And then I closed the door.

Honestly, I have nothing to do. I scanned my room for anything that can entertain me or at least distract me from thinking too much. But it was no use.

I took the soccer ball beside my door and collapsed myself into my bed, throwing the ball repeatedly in the air out of boredom.

Several moments passed but I’m still paranoid. And then my eyes spotted my phone.

Should I or should I not?

.

.

.

Maybe I should.

And then that happened. I called Kim Hyun Mi’s phone.

It was ringing. Once.. twice.. thrice.. C’mon, pick it up. I’m starting to go crazy. Crazy because of you..

No one’s answering.  I bet she’s too busy with her date.

.

“Hello?” Her voice beamed all of a sudden. My eyes almost popped out upon hearing her speak. Her voice sounding perfect as ever.

“Kim Hyun Mi..” I started. Do you know you’re driving me nuts? Do you? I want to be with you right now. I want to see you already. Do you hear me?

Where are you?” I asked her. It was all that I could say to her.

“Who?” I heard somebody say in the background. “Uh. I’m here at Myeongdong. Waeyo?” She asked.

I ignored her question and preceded asking. “Where in Myeongdong?”

“Where?” She stopped for a second. I bet she was startled by my aggressiveness. “Here at a noodle restaurant. It’s near Myeondong Cathedral, called Myeongdong Gyoja… But Why Tao? Is there a prob—“

“Okay, got it.” And click.

I rushed myself and took the keys from my pocket. I just want to see her.

I rode my motorcycle and went off to Myeongdong at the cold and chilly night.

As expected, it was crowded. So I have to endure walking around Myeongdong without wearing any jacket on. I was in a deep hurry that I forgot to bring any, forgetting my wallet alongside.

And thus I was penniless. But who cares, it’s not gonna stop me from doing anything.

I finally spotted Myeongdong Gyoja. My mind debated whether I should enter or not.

I’m contented just to see Hyun Mi’s face even from a distance, so let it be. At least I can watch her from afar. Smiling heartily…

Laughing like a child and eating like her pig self. Those are the qualities that separate her from any other woman.

And it just hurts me that I’m not the one by her side right now.

Envy… best defined as a resentful emotion that occurs when a person lacks another's superior quality, achievement or possession and wishes that the other lacked it.

I’d trade anything just to be by her side right now. But now is not the right time.

Everything has to wait. So let’s..

Just seeing you like this brings me enough joy.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

Thirty minutes passed when Hyun Mi and her ‘hyung’ decided to leave the restaurant.

My hands were freezing cold, and I have started to catch the passerby’s attention. They have mistaken me from a beggar, giving me coins and stuffs.. Wow, do I look that pitiful?

 I let Hyun Mi and her company leave first. Ofcourse I took cover.

And when they we’re out of my sight, I also made my way.

But I’m still not contented. So my next stop? Off to Gimpo.

To Hyun Mi’s lovely neighborhood.

.

.

>Hyun Mi’s POV<

“Yah, yah, yah! Since you treated me for dinner today Hyung, I have decided to walk you home.” I told Baekhyun hyung.  He turned to face me and began to open his mouth to speak but I stopped him by covering his mouth.

I shook my head. “No buts hyunggie. I insist.” Then he let out a sigh. “Okay, since I have no other choice. But you babo! We only live next doors to each other!” He chattered.

“I know right!” I smiled sheepishly when we reached their doorsteps. “Go inside now. It’s cold.” I pushed him inside. “Wait, wait, wait! I have to make sure you go home safely.” He argued.

“Aw, C’mon. It’s not like I’m going anywhere. Look!” I pointed our door. “That’s our house remember? Just five steps away from yours?” I rolled my eyes. “Now  go!” I shooed Baekhyun hyung away, he pouted then walked inside.

“Goodnight.” He told me.

“Goodnight.” I waved back then closed the door.

And as if on cue, my phone started to ring once again.

Omo.. Huang Zi Tao. Again?

I clicked the green button and picked it up. “Uhm. Hello Tao?” I greeted.

He didn’t say anything in reply but let out a deep breath, and I heard him chuckle if I’m not mistaken.

“Something wrong?” I asked him. Another silence occurred.

“Are you outside?” He questioned. “Uhm. Yeah.. Why?” I was a bit puzzled with his questions about my whereabouts.

“Do you see the tree beside your apartment?” He asked again. “Yes..”

“Go there.”

“Why?”

“Just go there.”

“Uh…okay.”

*click*

He’s being weird.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

And so I went to the tree beside our apartment, and was surprised when I saw no other than the Panda himself, derping around in his motorcycle.

It was cold that night, and this guy has been daring enough to wear such a thin clothing.

“Yah! Are you trying to catch a cold?!” I greeted him. He jolted from my sudden entrance.

“Oh. You scared me.” He greeted back. I stuck my tongue at him. “Well, you’re the one who surprised me.” I told him.

“What are you doing here actually?” I asked but he didn’t answer. He just stared at me blankly then scoffed. “To be honest, I have no idea why I’m here.” He told me.

“Meh. Is that even possible?” I hissed. He nodded. “It is to me.”

“Admit it, you just wanted to see me..” I joked, and then he erupted into a nervous laugh.

“Ha.ha.ha. That is so funny.” He told me. Tchhh..

“You’re laugh is weird.” I said to him. “Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Do you wanna know why?”

“Uh.. Yes.”

Tao closed his eyes for a moment, and then bent lower to my height.

“Because you have figured why I am here.” His voice quavered into a deep tone.

“Oh.” was all that I could think of as a reply. So he did want to see me.

“You know what Tao? You’re so random.” I commented.

“I believe I am.” He proudly stated. “Yeah, yeah. You’re the king of randomness.”

“You wanna hear something random?” He asked me. “Sure, show me your talent.” I joked.

“I think I’m starting to like you.”

.

.

.

.

Just like that. He said that as if it was nothing. As if it was something factual. And my eyes we’re this close to popping out.

“Uh. Wow.. So random.” I commented with a nervous chuckle. Whew, I almost believed him for a second there.

I smiled at him but didn’t know what to say next. Ah! I don’t know how handle situations like this! This is the epitome of awkwardness, for Pete’s sake!

But then… “Oops. Look at the time!” Tao suddenly beamed. “I think it’s about time I talk my leave.” He  told me.

“Ah? So soon?” I asked. “It’s getting late.” He told me. The truth is, I wanted to spend more time with him. But it was pointless to stop him so I just let him be.

Tao rode his motorcycle and wore his helmet on his head.

“Uh, goodnight Hyun Mi.” He said. I nodded in reply. “Yeah. Goodnight!”

He smiled at me. “Ah, Hyun Mi..”

“Hm?”

“That thing I told you awhile ago?”

“Yeah.”

“It was true.”

 

 

 

~End~

 

(Holla! You didn't see that coming didn't you? Lol. Well, there is more to come. Haha. I got more into my sleeves. XD Oh and yeah, I apologize for taking this long to update. I had exams, that's why. >< Honestly, my brain bleed from all the information. Haish.. But it's all good now. ^^ And hello to my new subscriber's! XD I was wondering where all of you came from, since I barely update. Hehehe. Thanks for subbing, and goooooooognight! :*)