I bought some bungeoppang

Love? What is it?

 

(Short update ahead..)

Background Music: Real Story-Infinite

 

Tao parked his motorcycle in front of Hyun Mi’s small and old aged apartment. The lights on the house were all lit.

Hyun Mi removed her helmet forcibly, making her hair all messed up.”Aish..” She groaned to herself.

Tao looked up at the apartment. It was small. Like really really small for him.

“What? Are you surprised? I live in a mouse hole.” Hyun Mi said. “Eh? I didn’t say anything.” He grinned.

“Liar. Your face tells all.” She hissed. Tao chuckled warmly and noticed Hyun Mi’s ruffled hair.

“Nice hair.” He commented. “Nice my .” She snickered and combed her hair with her fingers.

“I’m going in.” Hyun Mi told him.

“Aren’t you gonna invite me inside?” Tao said jokingly. “Eff no. My hyungs are gonna kill you.”

“Hyungs? You mean oppa?” Tao furrowed his eyebrows. “I prefer hyung. Oppa is for girls.”

“But you are one.”

“Really? Do I look one to you?” Hyun Mi raised a brow.

Tao pretended to think and looked at her from head to toe. “Judging from your looks, you are one. But your action tells a whole different story.” He stated. Hyun Mi shook her head to the side. “Wah. What’s that supposed to mean? It’s too deep.” She cooed.

 “Never mind.” Tao wore his helmet once again.  “I’ll be going now. Get inside before your hyungs kill you.”  He told her.

“Hm. K. But I don’t know. Should I wait for you to leave? Or I’ll go inside now? This is new to me.” Hyun Mi asked. “Me neither.” Tao laughed. “Just go inside first.” He told Hyun Mi.

Hyun Mi nodded. “Arasseo. Uhm, Thanks for the ride!” She said and walked towards her house. Tao smiled and left after Hyun Mi got inside the house.

>Baekhyun’s POV<

I was walking my way to our second home. Which is you know, Suho hyung and Hyun Mi’s apartment.

I brought some bungeoppang along the way. It was one of Hyun Mi’s favorites.

I remembered her telling me weeks ago how badly she wanted to eat those fish shaped waffles. “Baekhyun hyung, you are a bad hyung. How come you won’t buy me bungeoppang?”  Her whiney voice echoed in my mind.

I’m almost there. The roof of their apartment was now visible from my point of view.

What’s this? My eyes are deceiving me right?

Hyun Mi was smiling. That was rare.

And with another guy.

I watched them from a short distance. A sudden pang in my heart struck me. It’s something foreign.  Something new.

I know. Watching them secretly is a stupid thing to do. Byun Baekhyun, What are you doing? I searched my mind for answers. But there was nothing. It just felt like it's the right thing to do.

Hyun Mi finally walked inside the house. The guy drove past me. I felt crushed for no apparent reason.

 

>Hyun Mi’s POV<

As soon as I entered the house I was dumbfounded.

“What. Are. You. Guys. Doing?” I asked the hyungs who were sneaking at the window.

They looked at me with a knowing look. Oh God. Not this, please.

 I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get some water. Chanyeol , D.O. and Kai followed me.

“What is it?” I asked them.

D.O. blinked at me. “Hyun Mi-ah, who is that?” He pointed to someplace.

“My classmate.” I told them and put back the water to the refrigerator.

“Classmate huh? Driving you home?” Chanyeol wriggled his brows and leaned closer.

“I just helped him.”

“With what?” Kai chortled, closing the space.

“I returned his phone. That’s what. Stop asking me, Geez! What are you? The police?” I scoffed and made way for air.

“Lying!” D.O shouted. “Yep. Too defensive!” Chanyeol added. “And she’s even changing the topic.” Kai remarked.

Haish.. This people. I don’t need to explain things to them.

“Where’s Suho hyung?” I asked them. “Wow, you really wouldn’t tell us huh?” D.O said. I shook my head slowly. “Suho hyung is upstairs, sleeping.” He scoffed.

We heard the door crack open. Oh, It’s Baekhyun hyung.

“Baekhyun, baekhyun, baekhyun!” Chanyeol shouted and ran towards him like a kid.

“You wouldn’t believe it. Hyun Mi has a new friend!” He blurted. Oh this guy!

I ran up to them and knocked his head. “Shut up Chanyeol hyung!”

“Aw. It hurts.” He pouted. “Serves you right.”

Baekhyun looked at me and smiled. A faint smile that is.

“I bought you something.” He said and showed me the plastic bag he was carrying.

“Ooooh, what’s that?” D.O butted in.

I took the plastic from Baekhyun’s hands. “Oh, bungeoppang! My favorite!”

The three guys gawked at it. Hahaha. Die with envy guys. Baekhyun hyung bought me and you got none!

“What? You bought her bungeoppang? How about us?” Kai scoffed.

“You got your own money. Go buy for yourself.” He told them. Their face fell. “Favoritism.” Chanyeol hissed.

“Thanks Baekhyun hyung!” I thanked him and smiled, then turned to the three guys. ‘Mehrong’

“Hyung!” I called up Baekhyun who seems to be lifeless. “Let’s share!” I told him.

“No it’s okay. You can eat it all. I know it’s your favorite.”

Eh? Is he sick or something?

“But-“ I tried to say something but he turned away.

“I’m going home now. I’m feeling a bit tired.” He said and left.

The four of us eyed each other. “What’s wrong with him?” I asked them.

“Maybe he’s really tired.” Chanyeol commented. “Yeah, maybe.” Kai added.

“Or. Maybe he wants you to share the bungeoppang with us!” D.O chanted.

I looked at him weirdly. “Haish. Fine. Geez!”

 

~END~