Two sided witch

Love? What is it?

(Anyeooooooong!! Long time no write. Hahaha. Two days? That's long for me since I promised an everyday update. I'm sho sorry. I got really busy that's why ;A; I want to make it up to you, so here it is~ Enjoy reading! :D)

>Hyun Mi's POV<

This is hella awkward I tell you. I could'nt even concentrate in class!

The teacher was only discussing the things that we will be doing in this semester, and no one seems to care. Trust me, I would now.

I've been receiving tons of death glares from a bunch of people, I could feel it. It sent daggers down my spine! If only looks could kill, I'd be long dead.

And my seatmate was making it all worse. I knew it. I knew I shoudl've had let him sit beside me. It was a stupid mistake.

I pretended to ignore him but I was actually looking at him at the corner of my eyes.

He yawns occasionally, then stares blankly at the wall, the teacher, or at the clock. 

There was one time when my bag suddenly fell and a loud thud filled the room. Everyone started to look my direction waiting for me to pick my bag with shame. But Tao randomly held it and gave it to me.

"Gasp. Oh no he didn't." I heard someone whispered.

 

At lunch time, Jihye invited me to eat with them. I hesitated at first because Jia was there. I don't really think she likes me. And I think she was one of the people who wished I was nowhere near Tao.

But I was surprised when she invited me too. Maybe Min Joon was right. Jia may be nice once you get to know her.

We headed at the school cafeteria and ordered our food.

We were chatting as we eat. It was quite fun. And I've gotten to know them better as well.

"Really? You two are siblings?" I widened my eyes at Min Joon and Jihye.

"Nae~ I already told you right? My brother is taking his time in highschool." Jihye said.

"I am not!" Min Joon protested.

Jia and I giggled at them.

"What is it you like about highschool, Min Joon? I mean, Seriously? Highschool for me is living hell."I asked.

Min Joon rubbed the back of his neck, thinking for an answer. "I just..I don't know. Maybe I was waiting for someone.."He trailed.

And..yeeeeaaaah. It was pretty obvious he was talking about Jia. Wah, that's so cheesy. Repeating the same level just to be with the person you love? Ridiculous.

But ofcourse I did'nt say that! I do not want to offend Min Joon about his choice. He has his own life, and who am I to interfere with it.

Min Joon and Jihye excused thereselves to buy some drinks. I was left with Kang Jia alone.

At first we were eating peacefully. Then, EXO-M entered the cafeteria.

And boy, another chaos was formed.

Jia and I both watched as they walked towards their special space in the cafeteria. Their space were really special. Just like in the restaurants.

"You like them?" Jia asked.

"Uh-  they're okay." I said.

". Don't lie. It's so fckin obvious that you're dying to lay your hands all over them."Jia spat with a treathening tone in her voice. I was surprised as hell!

"Excuse me?"

"Stop playing nice Kim Hyun Mi! I know you're type. You ." She batted her eyelashes at me.

"I'm sorry Jia, but what you're saying right now is offending me." What on Earth has gotten into her? One second she's nice. Then all of sudden she became this annoying !

"Oh really now? Sorry but the truth hurts." Jia said. I gaped my mouth open,  WHUT IS  THE MEANING OF THESE??

"Are you really like this Jia? So disrespectful." I said.

"I am like this. To people like you." She spat.

"You don't even know me."

"It doesn't matter. I knew it the first time I saw you that I'm bound to hate you."Jia said, looking at me straight in the eye.

"This is crazy. Is it about that guy?" I asked referring to my seatmate. Gah, I don't even wanna metion his name. He brings me bad luck!

" NO! I just hate you. You and you're ugly face!" She said coldy.

"Fine. If you don't like me, it's cool. I'm not forcing you anyways." I gave up and just continued eating.

People like her don't deserve my time.

Min Joon and Jihye finally arrived with our drinks.

Jia's actions came back to normal. Ts. Pretentious .

"Sorry it took us long. The vending machine was'nt working." Min Joon apologized.

"It's okay oppa, Hyun Mi and I barely noticed. We were having a nice conversation. Isn't it Hyun Mi?" Two faced Monster said. 

Ohoho. So you like these kind of games eh?

"Yeah. You were right Min Joon. Jia is really NICE." I emphasized the last word. Puh-lease.

"Really? Looks like you two are going along very well." He commented.

"Ofcourse! We can be the BEST OF FRIENDS!" Jia said. I swear, Imma puke now.

"Can be. But Jihye is." Hah. Eat that you witch. Bestfriends my .

" Ow. Really now? Looks like I'm stuck with Min Joon oppa by then." the witch said and clinged onto poor Min Joon.

I pity you Min Joon. You do not deserve to be in the hands of that two faced monster. You are waaaaaaay too good to be with her.

If I could only tell you how rotten her personality is I would. But I wont. Just like I said right? I do not want to interfere in anyones life. Besides, if I tell Min Joon about Jia's true colors it would ruin the fun right? I want to see this work on her acting skills. I know one day she'll fail. You know the saying, The truth will always be revealed. 

 

Lunch time was over so we went back to our classroom. But hey~ Look who's missing.

Chinese guy isn't here.

FINALLY.

I really don't care where he went, but I'm just happy he was nowhere near here. He must've been bored since I didn't bother talking to him. But neither did our classmates too. It's somewhat ironic. How come he's so popular yet people tend to ignore him when he's in class. Yeah, I know girls have been swooning at him but they don't actually talk to the guy. I find it weird nonetheless.

English, Science and History went on smoothly. The deadly stares were finally gone. Atlast!

If this continues to happen, Imma top on this class. LOL only in my dreams.

We were dismissed early since it was still our first day. And again, Jihye and the couple asked me if I would like to leave with them. I told them I was going to do something and declined their offer. It was a lie, obviously. I just can't stand that Jia girl. She annoys the out of me. And as much as I hate cursing I can't contain it. I don't want to pretend that I like her, I just don't. And I'm afraid that I might  lose my temper and flop on my acting. Yes, acting. I can't believe I'm playing this silly game with her. 

I packed all my stuffs and shoved them all in my backpack. It's time to go now.

I walked at the stairs alone and randomly a frightening thought popped out in my mind. The grudge.

Uh. Those horror movies that D.O hyung always force me to watch with him because he's too  scared.

I fasten my pace and started to run along the hallway. I know I'm not allowed to do this but it's really necessary at this moment. It's just really creepy you know!

I was near the exit when all of a sudden, someone popped out from a random room. I ended up bumping my nose at his chest.

"Ow.."I rubbed my nose.

"Watch out where you're going, You!" I shouted. I looked up and was surprised to what I saw.

"Chinese dude!" I gasped out loudly. He just stared at me with his piercing looks.

"Were you hurt?"He asked me.

"Uhh- No. It's fine." 

"Oh. Good. You shouldn't be running in the hallways anyway. It's against the school rules"He commented. I looked at  him with disbelief.

"What? And cutting classes is okay, Ne?" 

He stared at  me for a couple of seconds. What so you lost your tongue now?

"Aish. Nevermind dude. I'm going." I said and tapped his shoulders as if we were close. 

I left the dumbfounded Tao standing there by himself.

I really find him weird though. He was quite shocked when I tapped his shoulders. Maybe rich people don't do those things. Hahaha. Aw,  nevermind. I'm  just gonna go home.  Right Hyun Mi, go home..

 

~END~

 

(Teon Bek! Hohoho. Do you guys have any idea what that is? My favorite Part in MAMA. XD Oh, tomorrow is our favorite Bacon's birthday! *throws confetti* HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ADORABLE LITTLE THING! I wub youuuuu~ LOL Sorry Luhan, I still wub you ^^)