Hell Week.

Love? What is it?

 

Background music: Feel So Bad-Infinite

 

Madness. Madness I tell you.

How could I even start explaining things?

My whole week confuses the out of me. Is it just because of my clumsiness that such things happen to me? I don’t even know what’s going on.

Lately, Baekhyun hyung have been picking me up from school. He’s really nice, I know. That’s why he’s my favorite amongst my hyungs. Our bond is different from the others. And I’m really thankful to him for actually sparing me some of his time. I’m quite aware that he’s also exhausted about his studies, so I make it a point to be nicer to him.

We would often go eat before heading home. I insist on paying to show some gratitude towards Baekhyun hyung. But he would always decline. He’s being a gentleman for god’s sake. How come this guy never gets a girlfriend? You know, if I was only sane. I would’ve probably dated this guy. But no. I am not in the right mind right now.  So, Er. Let’s just let things be.

Oh. And have I mentioned about my blood brother’s suspicious acts these few days?  Erm. He’s starting to grow weird lately. Like, he occasionally stares at his phone, and then randomly smiles for no reason at all. He would always have that sheepish smile on his pale face. Therefore, I’m starting to assume that my Suho hyung had gone potatoes. No, he’d gone nuts. Eff, I do not wanna deal with this right now. /le facepalms/

--

Enough about my hyung for now, for I ought to tell you something.

I admit. I’m the most unlucky person in this whole entire universe.

Being bullied. Yep. That’s what I’m all about.

My suffering seems to be pleasant to watch for others. Mostly, those dumb seniors.

Remember? The girls who Baekhyun hyung threatened? They haven’t stopped harassing me yet. And hell, I think they don’t have a plan on letting me live my life happily. And add the fact that they have doubled their numbers already. I think their 6 now or 8. I don’t know. I don’t bother remembering their faces.

Monday Morning. I was walking in the hallways with loads of textbooks in my hands. It was blocking my view so I couldn’t see the direction I was going.  The hallway was not that crowded that day so I could walk wherever path I would like to go without bumping anyone. Then suddenly, some seniors came and blocked my way. I was dumbfounded, of course. The hallway is clear so why bother blocking me. I cocked my head lightly to catch a glimpse of the seniors and ask them politely to please move. I was about to open my mouth and say something when the girl threw the books away from my hands. I gaped at her for a moment. That was just rude! She smirked at me then the girls with her started to laugh. Ugh. The hell. I started picking up all the books that were scattered on the floor. They just watched me with intent glares. I stood up when I finished picking them up, then again, she flung it away. Okay, . You’re going overboard.

“What the hell is your problem?!” I howled at her. I don’t care if she’s a senior and that she’s taller than me. I’m freakin’ Kim Hyun Mi. . I never get intimidated with girls like you.

“You are.” She mused.

“Me? I didn’t even do anything to you!”

She stooped closer and leered onto me. I warily looked into her with eyes with daggers spawning through.

“We know what you’ve been doing. So don’t act innocent.” She hollered. I squinted my eyes at her. I clearly have no idea on what she’s talking about.

“We’re keeping our eye on you.” She whispered in my ears. Pft. As if I’m scared.

--

Things like that started to happen. And they are starting to get worse, day by day.

Tuesday: I opened my locker and to my surprise, worn out socks greeted me. And dear Lord, do they smell so bad.

Wednesday: Science class. We were experimenting on some chemicals when one of my classmates approached me. She asked for my help with her experiment. I was shocked of course. Why would anyone want my help, really? Especially in Science? LOL. No one. Being the idiot me, I helped my classmate in need. It was all going well at first, but when I was about to finish it, The whole chemical busted out of the flask, getting all over my face! Then tadahh.. The whole class erupted in laughter.

Thursday: Lunch time. I was with Min Joon and Jihye. We were on our way to our seats with our tray of food. When suddenly, someone thought it would be hella funny to stick his foot out, causing me to trip and fall flat on the floor with me crashing the food all over. SO.NOT.FUNNY.

Almost everyone at the school saw what happened. Most of the students couldn’t contain their laughter at my fail. And I couldn’t help but squirm in deep embarrassment. Jihye and Min Joon helped me get up and dust the food away from my clothes. The bastard who tripped me was keeping a poker face. I sent him deadly glares.

“Hyun Mi-ah, are you—“ Jihye tried to ask me something. I switched my attention to the dumb who mortified me in public.

“You!” I slammed my hands at his table and made him look at me.

“I ing saw you tripped me, dumbo. Now say sorry!” I demanded him. He stood from his chair and gazed at me. “Do you have proof?” He chortled. “I said I just saw you! Isn’t that enough?!” I stooped closer. Jihye started to nudge me to back off.

“Don’t accuse on innocent people. You’re just too stupid that you trip on your own foot.” The guy fumed.

“Why you! Take that back!!” I was fuming with anger when someone tapped my back. The guy who  tripped me gulped. I looked back. The eff.

“T-Tao..” They guy stuttered upon seeing Tao with the most pissed off expression in his face. He was taken aback when Tao glared at him. I mean, I too was shocked. I’ve never seen him like this before. It was.. scary?

“What seems to be the problem here?” He asked with sharpness in his tone.

The guy shrugged and laughed nervously. “Ah-Aha. It’s all a misunderstanding. Deh. Right? Hyun Mi ssi?!” He chortled. Tao looked at me to assure if the guy was stating the truth. Meh.

“He tripped me.” I innocently said. Tao looked back at the guy. “Ah! It was a mistake! I didn’t do it on purpose!”

Tao rolled his eyes at the guy’s foolish acts. Tch. That bastard got no balls at all.

“C’mon Hyun Mi. Let’s just go.” Tao said and pulled me away from the scene. Yes, yes. It was a huge scene. FML. Now I’m gonna be in heaps of trouble for sure.

Tao brought me outside of the canteen and pushed me in a corner. His face was furious and pissed.

“You! Why are you so clumsy?!” He growled. My eyes widened at his reaction. Geez, why are you so mad,  kiddo?

“What? It’s not my fault! That guy tripped the hell out of me!” I growled back.

We seem to be.. fighting?

Eh. For that simple reason?

“You should have been careful!” He noted. “Why do you even care?!”

He gaped at me. Tao thought for awhile and then answered. “This is nonsense.” He muttered. I frowned at him. He reached out his hand then he started to my hair slowly. “You’ve got some noodles in your hair.” He informed me then took it out. “See?”

I gawked at him. Tao, what are you? Are you bipolar or something? Like seriously. Awhile ago you were in a rage, and now, you act like nothing happened. The is this?

“Douche.” I mumbled to myself.

“I heard that.”

“Hmpf.”

A loud slam on the door was the next thing I heard.  Way to loud, my friend. Uh-oh. Looks like I’m gonna be in trouble. Oh hey, look at that. I already am. So let me rephrase that.

Kim Hyun Mi, prepare for raging hell.

 

~END~

(Harro!! I updated. *throws confetti in yer face* Sorry  it took too long. I was in the verge of writers block. Argh. Gomene. I tried to write within the past 3(?) days, but nothing came up. And today, I was so stressed that I just started to write whatever pops into my  mind, And thus, this came out. Yeah, writing is my stress reliever. Sighs. Sorry if this came up poorly written. I'm deprived and I feel like I'm making things long. Puahaha. I want Luhan to come out myself, but I cant. It will ruin the storyline. Just remember, Patience is a virtue. Nae? /nods to self/ Kindly leave me some feedbacks. It helps me avoid having that frustatingly annoying writer's block thingy. :DDD Lots of love, lovely readers. *Smoochy fez* Erk.)