Le break-up.

Love? What is it?

 

Background Music: Girlfriend-Wonder Girls

 

>Hyun Mi’s POV<

It was a drastic 360 degree change. My life that is.

Now, I’m back to square one. Just like my old school where all of the students wished I would go extinct.

I get it. I’m destined to be like this. There is nothing I can change.

You know I probably should be thankful, even just a bit. I’m lucky I have friends who back me up. Namely: Minjoon and Jihye. Those two were really caring. And without their help, I’m most likely to end up being mobbed by crazy fangirls who are ready to rip my throats off.

It was true; the legend that was going on about getting close to any EXO-M member.

Oh wait. Or maybe it was a curse, a curse that I really don’t care about.

Just, What the is that? I get it. I really do. The fact that fangirls hate it when their beloved oppa is getting close to another girl. I get that fact straight. But seriously, making my life garbage is not the right way to straighten that. It just makes the issue bigger.

Huang Zi Tao. He was oblivious to all these. I do not want to make things worse. I’m not dumb nor stupid. I know once he finds out about these he’d go bananas. He’ll seriously blame it to himself for all these, which I do not acknowledge. It was never his fault, nor any EXO-M member. It’s just mine. I choose the people that I befriend.

It’s not like he forced me to be his friend. It’s just that, I wanted to be one. And I already know the consequences of befriending him beforehand. So yeah, I chose this path.

I’m telling you this for clarification. And write it down will you? I’ve gotten tired clarifying this thing.

I like Tao. Hold it, I’m not done yet. I like him as a person, not in a romantic way. He’s kind. And we have the same mind set. We share the same feelings towards stuffs. And I tend to act loose when with him. Got that? Maybe we’re friends. I don’t know.

I think our friendship still needs some clarification. I don’t wanna be the only one thinking we’re friends. Then what, he looks at me as some random classmate. Eff. That’s why I don’t know how to talk to him.

--

Kang Jia. Let me just mention her to you since I’ve been doing a small observation on her lately.

I am aware that he likes Tao. Yep, yep. Even though she already has Min Joon, I could still see it through her actions. Her tone of voice changes whenever he’s around, probably a pitch higher. And it sounds fugly, in case you wanted to know. I’m not bitter. Oh hell no.

I just don’t get her.

What is she trying to initiate? She already has a fine boyfriend, so why even bother flirting with someone else?! And what bothers me more is that I’m aware that Min Joon is witnessing all these too.

That’ll probably hurt right? Although I’ve never been in a relationship before, I know what Min Joon feels.  And if I was him, seeing my girlfriend flirt with another guy in my face, I’m most likely to be sent in jail for strangling a woman.

--

I was on my way to meet Baekhyun hyung outside of our campus when I noticed I was missing one of my textbooks. If I remember correctly, I lend it to Jihye this morning. “Aish, that woman!”

I immediately traced back my tracks and headed back to our classroom. I was about to open the door when I heard voices.

“What is it yeobo? Tell me ppali.” I heard Min Joon’s giddy voice beamed.

Then there was silence.  I didn’t bother opening the door for I was frozen and I don’t want to interrupt them.

“Let’s stop here. Min Joon-ah..” Jia’s voice faded.

“Mwo? Stop  what?”

“This. This foolish relationship we have.” She barked. “I don’t want it anymore.”

I was caught twisted upon the things I just heard. Their breaking up? ASDFGJYHKJKJDFSFKJDLKSFJLSDJ

Eff. I don’t even know if it’s a good thing or not. That Min Joon  freakin’ loves Jia to death! And I don’t know if I should pity him or not. 

“Aish.. Jia. Don’t joke. It’s not funny.” Min Joon managed to smile.

“I’m not joking Min Joon. I’m serious here!” She growled. I heard a couple of books fell. Uh oh.

“I’ve wasted enough of my time with you. I’m so stupid for taking it this long to realize that!” She clamored. My fist clenched.  How can she even talk like that? I wanted to go inside and completely slap Jia’s face with deep hatred, ungrateful woman. But no, I have to hold back, let Min Joon handle this Hyun Mi.

“But Jia.. I love y—“

“I don’t.” Jia exclaimed causing Min Joon to freeze from his sentence. I gaped at her reply. The ?!

“I never did love you Min Joon. Gee, haven’t you noticed that? Ugh. Such an idiot..” Jia professed.

Hold me, Oh Lord jebal. Make me not hate her more. Ugh. Min Joon, talk back to her you tard. Show her whose boss!

“Jia. Please don’t do this to me.”

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Min Joon! You crazy hag, why stoop so low for that woman?!

“You’re being pathetic.” Jia replied to her. For once, I agree with her. But calm down, Hyun Mi. Be patient. I’m sure Min Joon can do this.

“I don’t care if I look pathetic Jia. It’s better than losing you… I don’t… I don’t wanna lose you.”

My face softened after hearing Min Joon say those words. I could tell he’s really head over heels with that ungrateful woman. I felt sympathetic towards my friend.

“Stop it. It’s not gonna work! Can’t you see that?! I don’t know if you’re numb or just an idiot, but I love somebody else Min Joon. Get over it!” Jia snapped.

“It’s okay if you love somebody else. Just don’t go. Don’t leave me here.”

“You don’t get it Min Joon. I’m slowly losing him!”

“Then let him go! It’s pointless to chase after someone who doesn’t even see you!”

Jia didn’t reply. Silence occurred for a second.

“This is ridiculous.” She hollered and walked away, I heard her footsteps coming my way.

“Wait.” Min Joon interrupted. “Before you go I need to tell you something.”

Jia’s footsteps paused.

“I’m gonna wait for you, Kang Jia. I’m sorry, but I can’t let you go. It’s fine if you don’t love me… That doesn’t change anything about what I feel for you.. I love you, I always will... Remember that, arasseo? If he doesn’t accept your love, don’t be sad. I will always be here for you.” Min Joon paused. “I’m gonna wait for you..” He said with in the most sincere manner.

Jia didn’t say anything in reply, the she proceeded walking to the door instead.

The moment she opened the door, her eyes bulged out. I looked at her judgmentally. I didn’t bother saying a word to her, for I shall convey my words through my glares. She raised a brow at me. “Move there, woman.” She bitterly told me. I did what I was told and let her pass. I want to grab her hair and yank her at the door, but I need to get hold of myself. I’m not that sadist. If you must know, I’m actually a righteous human being.

I watched her walk away from the hallways with remorse. She doesn’t know what she just wasted.

I darted my attention to the person who was left inside the room.

“Min Joon-ah.” I said in almost a whisper. He let out a fake smile.

I could see through him. He’s hurt, of course. I knew he was.

 I walked to his direction and studied his face. A tear was creepin’ in his eye. But he continued to smile, a faint one.

“You okay Joonie?” I asked him with sympathy.

 “What? Okay? Ofcourse I am!” He chattered. Lies.

“You and Jia.. It’s over?” I fiddled with my fingers, for I was uncertain of what to tell him.

He nodded lazily; I patted his back for comfort. “It’s okay, pal. Don’t be sad.”

“Yea. Bummer..” He chortled then sighed. “You can cry you know.” I told him, he looked at me with a horrified expression.

“Hyun Mi, please. Min Joon never cries.” He made out a face.

He was acting. And it was a fail one.

“You want to go celebrate?” I asked him. He raised a brow.

I grabbed his wrist and pulled him. “C’mon, it’ll be fun. You can come with me and Baekhyun hyung!”

He thought for a second but eventually agreed. “Oh, okay. A little fun won’t hurt..”

 

 

~END~

 

(School days is coming. Sighs. I'm not excited about it. Erm. I actually don't want to go. Hohohoho. I'm in college now, hence I have a really hectic schedule ahead. I wanna die nao. *Sobs*)