Meeting new "friends"

Love? What is it?

>Hyun Mi's POV<

The chaos on the hallway was finally subsiding since class is about to start in a few minutes.

 Jeez, Thank God! I was thisclose to suffocating my lungs out.

Jihye and I walked our way to the 3rd floor of the building where our classroom is located at. It's actually quite surprising that they have a staircase in this school. I thought they got some teleporting machine or some kind of elevator hidden in here or something. Yeah, I'm expecting too much. But that'll be cool nae? I wish there could be such a thing. Then I'd be a happy kid.

Jihye was talking non stop as we walk our way. And I'm just listening to whatever she says like I'm some kind of psychiatrists, nodding occasionally but does'nt really have an idea on what she was actually talking about.

I've just met her, I think only a few minutes ago, but I already feel like I know her since birth!

She told me everything about her life! Even the tiniest details that is. Like her pet cat who always stares at her like it's planning an abomination on human kind, her parents who are always fighting, her brother whose been taking his time in highschool, everything.

It was kinda funny though. We are like the opposite of each other. 

She's rich. I'm poor as a pauper. She's sweet. I'm bitter as hell. She's pretty. And me? I'm a pity.

"Hey I just remembered. You were saying something awhile ago right?" Jihye asked.

"Really? When?"

"Awhile ago. You know, when we were in the hallway then we got all squised up. I thought you said something."

"Oh, that? I was just wondering why you warned me about getting near those EXO thingy guys."

"EXO thingy?" Jihye laughed. "That was cute." 

I was dumbfounded. Cute? The what part?

"Eh. Ok." I sheepishly said.

"EXO-M? Why are you so curious?" Jihye raised a brow.

"I'm not curious. I'm just asking."

Jihye squinted her eyes at me and bent closer to my face. Girl, What the hell are you doing?

"Do you like them? Do you think their hot? Did your heart flutter the moment you saw them? Tell me Hyun Mi, tell me!"

I blinked my eyes at Jihye."Uhm, No, no, and no. They are just a bunch of pretty boys from what I see."

She let out a deep sigh. "Good, then you're safe. You got nothing to worry about. I actaully thought that for a moment, you were casted under EXO-M's lovespell."

I made out a face. "No, not me"

We finally reached our classroom. The moment Jihye opened the door, the people inside the room shifted their attention to us.

To me for godsake! I felt like such an alien.

"Well, this is awkward.."I mumbled.

"Come on, let's go inside, I'll introduce you to everyone!"

Jihye dragged me inside of the classroom. 

"Hey guys, goodmorning! This is Kim Hyun Mi, she's new here so be nice to her okay?" Jihye told everyone.

It was surprising when students started greeting me, "Hey."

"Welcome Hyun Mi."

"Nice meeting you."

Stuffs like that. Those things where just foreign to me. I was used to being ignored by the people in my old school and being somehow bullied by the bigger girls. The only people that seemed to appreciate my presense where the hyungs and Hye Su unnie. I'm kind of hesitant on how to act in this kind of situation. 

I was forced to smile to each and everyone of our classmates.  Can you believe it, Hyun Mi smiled! My million dollar smile. (LOL only in my dreams.)

"Guys let's chat later okay, Hyun Mi and I are gonna go to our seats. So if you'll excuse us.."Jihye snatched me from the group of students.

Jihye and I sat at the back corner of the room beside the  window. Jihye was sitting infront of me.

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?" Jihye asked.

"A little I guess. I'm just not used to socializing with people that much." 

"Oh. Why?"

"Idunno.  Maybe i'm just weird." I shrugged. Jihye chuckled.

"You're too cute.."

Wow. This girl's glasses should be fixed ASAP. 

"Oh, Jia! Min Joon oppa! Over here!"Jihye waved at the two people who just entered the classroom. 

Couple jackets eh? So romantic. Bleh.

The two sat beside Jihye who was all smiling widely at them.

"Jia, Min joon oppa, this is Hyun Mi." Jihye introduced me.'

Min Joon guy smiled at me. " Hey, Nice meeting you." He said, I smiled back.

I don't think the girl named Jia likes me. She just looked at me and then talked to Jihye without even acknowledging my presense. Well, that's just rude.

Min Joon seemed to notice it and apologized in Jia's behalf."Don't mind her Hyun Mi, she's just a little snooby at first, but she's nice once you get to know her." He said. I just nodded.

The bell that signals that the class was about to start finally rang. And it was just a few moments after the teacher finally arrived.

Everyone sat on their chairs but I noticed that the seat beside me was still empty. Yah, foreveralone me. I'm just gonna die here, sulking. LOL, so dramatic.

The teacher started to blabber some nonsense stuffs that I really didn't bother to listen to. I just took notice when she said that she hates late comers. Afterwards, she preceeded on checking the list of students.

Gong Min Seok? Present

Ho Eun Seo? Here!

Huang Zi Tao?

Nobody answered.

"Tao? Tao is in our class?" I heard Jia asked Jihye in a whisper. Jihye nodded, and swear, Jia's mood totally changed.

"Huang Zi Tao? Is he not here yet?" The teacher repeated. 

The door suddenly flung open. 

"Sorry Miss Jang, I'm late." 

Oh you don't say? You scumbag young man. You are a goner.

"It's fine Mr. Huang, you may take your seat." The teacher said. 

WTF? I thought she hate late comers? You liar! That is so unfair! I was actaully expecting her to punish this guy. Hohoho. I'm Hyun Mi the sadist that is.

My classmates all eyed Tao as he walks his way at the back of the room. Wait.. 

He coming closer. Closer.. Closer....

"Is this seat taken?" He asked me. Suddenly, I felt deadly stares coming my way.

"Well, do you see anyone sitting on it?"Oops, there goes my lousy mouth.

Tao smiled abit, "I see." He said and sat down beside me.

"I'm Tao. And you are?"

I hesitated for a moment. The stares were just too powerful.

"Kim Hyun Mi." I said and looked away.

"Great. Nice meeting you, Hyun Mi."

"Uh, yeah sure whatever.."

 

~END~

(I really got nothing to say. Hohohoho. I just want to say Hi, that's all. Oh and yeah, I love you. kekekeke. Sho random >.<)