Fallen Angel

Love? What is it?

>Hyun Mi's POV<

 

It's 1:00. I'm bored as hell.

This is the last day of vacation and guess what I'm doing.

Lying in my bed. Staring at the blank walls of my room.

Yes. I've got no life at all.

I was left alone in the house since Suho and the others went to accompany Sehun hyung at the airport. He was going to China. I think his parents wanted him to come. I heard it's about their bussiness thingy over there.

I didn't bother to come along. It's not like I'm that close to Sehun.

He was always so quiet. And I'm a bit intimidated at him. Idunno. Maybe because he's so freaking rich and I feel a so peepsqueek around him.Or maybe we just don't talk too much. I really don't know the reason.

My phone started to ring.

I looked atthe caller ID. It was Hye Su unnie.

Hye Su was Sehun's noona.

I pressed the green button and answered the phone.

"Unnie.." I greeted.

"Hey Hyun Mi-yah! Where are you?!" She shouted from the other line.

"Aish. Unnie I'm at home." I said almost in a whining manner.

"Why didn't you come along with the others? I was looking forward to see my little dongsaeng!" Hye Su unnie complained.

Unlike Sehun, Hye Su unnie is the type of person who'll talk talk talk talk and talk. She's also very kind and very pretty. Hye su unnie was also the only girl among my friends. Meh. Can't blame me. Girls are too needy. Not me. Not Hye Su unnie.

"Sorry unnie. I just didn't feel like coming." I replied.

"Hmf. That's not an excuse. Maybe you just don't wanna see me." She whined.

"Aigoo unnie. When did that happen? You know I always love seeing you." I assured my beloved friend.

"Really huh? So it's okay if I go to your house later? I'll just go with the boys." She said.

"Later? Hm. Why?" I asked.

"I need someone to come with me."

"Where to?" I asked again.

"It's a secret. I'll just tell you when I got there."

"Okay. It's not like I have a choice right?" I chuckled.

"No. You don't have a choice."She declared.

"Aish Arasseo my lovely unnie!" I .

"Yeah yeah. So wait for me, kay?"

"Deh."

"Okay bye. I'm hunging up."

*click*

Looks like I'm gonna have a long day..

 

~~~~~

 

It wasn't that long before the hyungs, together with Hye Su unnie arrived. And as soon as the door opened, Hye Su unnie was shouting all over the house.

"Hyun Mi-ah! Kajja! Go dress up already. We're gonna go shopping!" She announced.

"Shopping?" I groaned at my misery. Shopping and Me don't go along very well.

"Yeah. You like shopping right?"Unnie asked.

I was about to answer but Suho hyung interrupted. "Shopping? Did somebody say shopping?" He repeated.

"Yeah. Unnie wants to go." I informed him.

"Can I come? I think I need to buy a new pair of shoes." He said.

"Oops. Sorry buddy, but girls only." Hye Su unnie said to hyung. He got a bit disappointed.

God. Do I really have to go? Me no likey. But, it's Hye Su unnie. I can't say no.

"Get dressed Hyun Mi. We got to go." Unnie said.

Sigh. "K."

I walked back to my room and left Suho hyung and Hye Su unnie.

Heavy steps. Thud, thud, thud.

I raided my closet for some clothes. It was like a jungle inside. Whew. I have to clean it soon.

Finally, after looking for some treasures in my closet. I finally decided to wear this..

(Just ignore the girl and imagine it was Hyun Mi. XD)

 

After I finished dressing up, I went back downstairs and saw Hye Su unnie already waiting for me at the doorstep.

"Ohhh. Hyun Mi, you look pretty." She commented. Not sure if she was joking, or she's getting a bad eye.

I shrugged at her comment. "Uh, thanks?" I said awkardly.

"Hey Joon Myun!" Hye Su shouted to Suho hyung using his real name. Gasp. Only she can do that.

"I'm taking your lovely sister okay?" She stated. Suho hyung walked towards me and looked at me from head to toe.

"Hyun Mi don't talk to strangers okay? Just go with her *points at Hye Su unnie* and you'll be fine." 

Unnie and I rolled eyes at Suho hyung. "Hyung what am I? 5?"

"I'm just reminding you." 

"Yeah yeah. GTG Joon Myun." Hye Su unnie snatced me away from hyung's sight.

"Oh unnie you didn't bring your car?" It's weird. She always brings her car.

"I didn't. I knew you hate riding on cars right?"

Ts. She knew I hate cars but she don't know I don't like going shopping. Tsk, tsk.

"We're taking the bus."

~~~~~

We arrived at the mall. 

Argh. Too many people. I hate crowded places.

We went inside many stores. Mostly stores that sells clothes. Hye Su unnie was going. "I want these! I want that!" while I just stand there as if I'm an alien lost in an unknown force field.

"Do you wanna go inside?" Hye Su unnie asked, pointing at a Music shop. My eyes lit up. I smiled and nodded.

We walked inside happily.

Pianos.

My eyes were eyeing the piano.

"Do you wanna play it?" The ahjusshi from the shop asked me.

"Mwo? Me?" I was dumbfounded. The man smiled at me. "Yes." 

"Ani. I'm still not good at it." I refused. 

"Oh c'mon Hyun Mi! You're an awesome pianist!" Hye Su unnie nudged.

I don't know, but the piano is pulling me. It's like begging me to play it.

I sat down and positioned my fingers at the keys.

My eyes were shut and I started to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata.

(People,I'm sure you all know this, but just incase. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7_IZPHHb0)

Music. Classical Music to be exact.

It relaxes me. Makes Kim Hyun Mi a whole new person. 

So different from what you see from the outside.

A much warmer side of me.

I don't really like showing it to others.

It's just locked up inside me.

This is my love. 

My passion.

The only thing I am good at.

I finished playing.

"Beautiful.." I heard someone say.

I opened my eyes and noticed someone else was watching me.

It wasn't just the Ahjusshi and Hye Su unnie.

It was some random guy. 

A fallen angel.

 

~END~

 

(Yawns. Soooooo sleepy. ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzZzZZ....)