Huang Zi Tao..

Love? What is it?

 

>Tao’s POV<

I’m Huang Zi Tao, an heir of a Chinese company which is based here in Korea.

My story? Total mess.

I was a complete back at China. I grew up with the wrong group of people. Mainly because I trust too easily. And it just so happens that I have trusted those badass good for nothing gangsters. Everyday, I would engage into nonsense fights, using my wushu skills for the wrong reasons.

And I regretted doing it.

My parents wanted me to change so they sent me here in Seoul. I’ve been staying here for almost 2 years now.  

At first, I hated it. I never really talked to anyone. Until I met Kris, Luhan, Lay, Xiu Min and Chen Gege. They were really kind to me. Even though I made some stupid mistakes before, they still accepted me whole heartedly. I’m really thankful to them because they didn’t judge me from my past. My past that I really want to erase from history. And thus, they became my Family. Also known as EXO-M.

After meeting EXO-M, the old Tao died.  The new Tao is much better for what I can say. I am slowly learning to open up. Hear that? I said Slowly. I’m still in the process.

I’m not that comfortable interacting with other people.  Partly because I’ve learn from my mistakes. That’s why I hate being the center of attraction.

I am also aware that I’m quite popular among the girls from my school. I don’t want to sound cocky or anything but the truth is I don’t like it.

A normal life. That’s the only thing I want.

And being swarmed by hundreds of girls is far from being normal.

I snapped back to my senses when the teacher called my seatmate’s name.

She was dozing off again.

Hyun Mi got really startled. She suddenly rose from her seat, with a confused expression written all over her face.

“Kim Hyun Mi, This is the third time I’ve caught you sleeping in my class!”  Ms. Choi snared.

Hyun Mi bowed her head lightly and cursed underneath her breath.

This girl is really something. Really one of a kind. She’s probably the only one who caught my attention at the first meeting. Maybe because of her carefree personality, which I totally envy and she’s the only girl who talks to me normally, without being flirty at all.  

Maybe because she doesn’t like me.

I know. She’s not a big fan of mine.

“See me after class Ms. Kim.” Ms Choi told her.

And with that, the bell rang.

I started packing all my stuffs. But I can’t help glancing at Hyun Mi. Her personality really intrigues me.

Jihye, Min Joon and Jia all gathered at her place.

“Aish Hyun Mi-ah, what to do?” Jihye asked the stoned Hyun Mi.

“What can I do? Science bores me to death! And don’t worry, it’ll be fine. It’s not like it’s my first time getting detention anyways. You can leave without me.” She scoffed.

Walking alone again? Then what? You’ll go running around the hallways again? Ts. This girl.

I just minded my own business and left the classroom. It’s not like I’m supposed to care to someone who doesn’t even like me. I have better things to do.


 


 

>Hyun Mi’s POV<

Really? Like really really Ms. Choi?

This punishment is really lame. I mean, who writes ‘I will never sleep in Science class ever again’ in six long pages? Only pre school students do!

 It’s not like I don’t like it or anything, but this. This is just too childish.

I walked out of our classroom. So dark. Uh, I freaking hate dark places. Especially when I’m all alone, that is my situation right now.

 Again, scary thoughts filled up my mind. White ladies, Sadako, Kayako.. Name ‘em. Japanese horror movies, good job in ruining the concept of dark hallways. Really scares the out of me.

*thud….thud…thud….*

Crap! Are those footsteps I hear?

*thud….thud…thud….*

It’s coming closer.

Oh . A shadow. A veeery tall shadow that is.

I almost jumped in terror when someone tapped my shoulder.

“Hey.” I inhaled deeply before turning my back. And when I turned. “Oh fudge. It’s just you!”I sighed in relief that it was just Tao who was creepin’ the hallways. Jeez, I was near having a heart attack.

“Why do you always do that?!” I asked him. He looked at me with a straight face.

“Do what?” He asked.

“Creeping. That’s what. Why do you always pop out of nowhere?!” I simply stated.

“Uh, sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Yeah sure whatever.”

We looked at each other for a second or two. I was waiting for him to talk, but no response. We just stood there awkwardly. And I suddenly noticed how sweaty he was. Er? It’s not that hot.

We started to walk side by side just like we’re buddies. But it’s too dead silent. Really freaks me out, so might as well chat a little bit. It’s really quite a relief since no one’s here to witness this. I don’t want to get killed by Tao’s fangirls.

“What are you doing here actually? I thought you left. The class dismissed hours ago.”

Tao rubbed the back of his neck and stated, “I’m practicing martial arts.”

I made an ‘o’ with my mouth. So that explains the sweatiness. But where is he going awhile ago? Did he went here just because.. Oh fck Hyun Mi. Don’t on assume things.

“How’s the chat with Ms. Choi?” Tao brought up. Oh wow. He noticed that? I thought he was spacing out awhile ago.

“Boring. Just like the way she teaches. And she gave me this crappy punishment. So not cool.”

Tao smiled a little. This is all new to me. Actually having a conversation with a student from this school rather than Jihye and Min Joon. It’s surprising. You know it, I’m not that friendly.

And I’m also surprised at the fact that the person I’m talking to right now, and walking with along this dark hallway is no other than the kingka, Huang Zi Tao. I actually thought he’s snobby.

We kept on talking with each other until we reached the school’s exit.

“Well, I’ll be on my way now.” I said. Tao nodded.

“I would love to walk you home but I think it’ll be really weird.  Right?”

“Yeah. So ing right.” We both laughed.

“Then I’ll just wish you to walk safely.”

“Uhm. Deh.”

Huang Zi Tao. Maybe you’re not that bad at all.

But still. I have to keep distance. I still love my life you know.

 

~END~

 

(Tadahhh~ It's a Tao chapter. Yikeeee.. Tao's nice nae? Comments are loved. So feel free to drop one. It motivates me. :D)

*those eyes....*