Eavesdropping?

Love? What is it?

A week already passed without me noticing it. Wow, time really flies.

It's quite surprising how I have easily adjusted to my crappy school. Uh, don't get me wrong. The school is fine, yes. But the students here? I don't know. They've got no souls that's what I can say.

Being invisible or non-existent. That was my strategy in surviving a week here. It's easy since I'm used in doing that. And I'm not that lonely since I have Jihye and Min Joon to talk to when I need anything. Jia? She's still a two faced . And the tension between us is still very heavy.

I also found out the reason why no one bothered talking to Tao in class. Remember him? My famous seatmate?

There was one girl who really had the guts and confessed to him infront of the whole school. It was so painful to watch. But I salute that girl for having the courage to do so. Tao was in lost of words but manage to let out a smile for the girl. And guess what he said. He said, thank you. That's what. A freaking THANK YOU. It's like breaking the poor girl's heart into tinie tiny pieces. 

After what the girl have done, her life turned into a living hell. Oh God, I really pitied her.

She was literally bullied and abused by those other crazed fangirls. Everyday she'll leave the school with wounds.

It was scary. Really really scary. And just within that week, the girl had dropped out of school already.

So not to self Hyun Mi. Don't you dare mess up with the fangirls.


I was on our way to our classroom when I saw Tao and the other kingka talking as they walked alongside each other.

And if I remember correctly this other guy is Luhan. 

I silently walked behind them, lowering my head so my face won't be that exposed.

Why do they walk so slow? Uh. Could you two please walk a little faster?!

"Hyung have you already found her?" I heard Tao ask Luhan.

Am I eavesdropping? Wah, that's so not me! But what? I can't help it.

"Not yet." Luhan muttered. "But I'm not losing hope. I have a strong feeling that I'm gonna be able to find her soon." He added.

Okay, So I have no idea on what the hell they are talking about. I thought Luhan is taken already? Then who are they talking about? Aish. Not my problem anymore right? 

"Hyun Mi-ah! KIM HYUN  MI!" Someone suddenly yelled from my back. It was so loud that even Luhan and Tao turned to look who was it that was shouting. We we're all looking back so my face was not exposed.

Aish. It's two faced .

She run up to me and smiled. Like, WTF? It's only because Tao and Luhan are here that's why she's acting this way. Tch. I ing hate you, you know that?

"Hyun Mi-ah, let's walk together." She said. "Oh. I didn't notice, Tao oppa, Luhan oppa, Annyeong!" greeted the two.

The two of them smiled back at Jia. I almost forgot I was hiding my face. I saw Luhan looked at me for a brief second but I immediately turned and looked away. I hope he already forgot what I did before at the music shop. It was so embarassing! I wanna facepalm myself whenever that thought cross my mind.

"Kang Jia, Is she your new friend?" Luhan asked.

Jia held my arm, forcing me to look at their direction. I hurriedly put my other arm in my forehead for cover.

"Ah nae, she's Kim Hyun Mi. Omo. She's a little shy."

I swear I wanna rip your throat Kang Jia. 

"Ah. Wae? Is she new here?" Luhan asked again.

Tao was the one who answered his question. "Yes hyung. She's a transferee." He said.

Why people? Why must I be your topic? It's so not cool.

Luhan smiled and bent lower to my height. Yes, I am that short. i admit it. "Nice meeting you, Kim Hyun Mi."

I felt his breath against my hair. 

"Nae. N-nice meeting you too." I stuttered.

Luhan straighted himself and smiled.

"We must be going now oppa, we will be late for class." Jia interuptted.

"Oh, okay."

"Bye bye. And Tao, see you later in class." said in a flirtacious tone. Ew.

We left the two guys alone, so Jia and I are now walking alongside each other.

Jia smirked as we walk.

"What was that awhile ago, huh? Stalking them?" Jia raised a brow.

" don't talk to me. You disgust me." I answered.

"Ohh~ So scary." She pretended to be scared. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You should've seen your face awhile ago. So shy and ugly." She scoffed.

"As if I give a ."

I fasten my pace and left Kang Jia all by herself. Argh. She annoys the hell out of me okay? I never knew I could hate anyone this much until I met her. She added hate in the word hate. And I don't care if that did'nt make any sense. I just hate her.

 

~END~

(Short update. I felt like loosing motivation. Uh WAE? Guys, help me be motivated. Comments would be appreaciated. XD)

"Enjoy the Mayo~" Lol, that's what I heard. XD