Happy Birthday Part 1

Love? What is it?

 

Background Song: Let's go party

 

It was a Saturday morning and Suho woke up extra early. It was his special day.

He made it a point to wake up Hyun Mi early too since he was planning to celebrate with her. He can barely remember the last time they bonded with each other.

Suho opened the door to Hyun Mi’s messy room and found her sister still sound asleep under her thick hello kitty blankets. He hesitated if he should wake her up or not but then decided to just let her sleep more. Instead of waking Hyun Mi up, Suho just lied beside her sister and watched her sister’s slumber. Suho noticed that Hyun Mi’s face got smaller. *Aigoo, have you been eating well?* He thought to himself and frowned.

Hyun Mi started to move to her side, facing Suho. Her hands swung and touched Suho. Her eyes popped open as she yelled in horror.

She jolted from her bed and threw all the pillows at Suho without realizing that it was just him. “WHAT? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?” She asked frantically.

Suho threw the pillows away from his face then smiled at Hyun Mi. “It’s just me, idiot!”

After realizing that it was Suho, Hyun Mi facepalmed herself. “Oh Man. What are you doing here hyung?! And why are you creepin’ like that?”

Suho stood up from the bed and fixed the pillows back to their place. “I’m here to wake you up, silly.” He stated so calmly.

Hyun Mi scratched her head with confusion. She noticed Suho was wearing clothes that he doesn’t usually wear in the morning. More like a neat t-shirt and jeans. “You going somewhere hyung? Something special?” She asked him.

Suho frowned at her. She totally forgot what day it is. “Actually yes. We’re going somewhere.” He told her.

“We?” She emphasized the word. “Yes we. Now go dress up, I’ll go wait for you downstairs.”Suho said then left the room.

*Aish. I don’t get that guy.* Hyun Mi scratched her head again then started to prepare.

 

 


After Hyun Mi finished dressing up, she went downstairs and found Suho at the living room watching T.V.

She coughed to catch his attention. “Ahem. Hyung, I’m done.”

Suho spun and smiled at Hyun Mi. “Where are we going hyung? Mind telling me?” She asked.

“Oh. So you really forgot huh?”

“Forgot about what?” Hyun Mi furrowed her eyebrows at him. Suho heaved out a sigh. “Nothing, let’s just go.”

The two headed towards the doorways with Suho leading the way. He twisted the doorknob open but was greeted by an unexpected guest.

“Hi.” Hye Su greeted them with a sweet smile.

 “Uh. Hi.” Suho greeted back awkwardly.

Upon seeing her favorite unnie, Hyun Mi started to get hyped. “Hye Su unnie Hello!” She waved at her joyfully.

“Hello Hyun Mi!” She smiled back then looked back at Suho. “Happy Birthday Joon Myun!” She chanted.

Hyun Mi’s mouth turned into an ‘o’. She realized how stupid she was for forgetting her brother’s own birthday!

“Uh, Thanks piggy. Glad you remembered it.” Suho chortled. “I would love to say you’re welcome if only you didn’t add the P word to it.” Hye Su scoffed then chuckled. “You okay Hyun Mi? You seem to be in shock.” Both of them turned to Hyun Mi who was in deep thoughts.

“Ah, ani. I just think I’m a worthless little sister, that’s all.” She pouted, then mouthed ‘sorry’ to her brother. Suho chuckled at her.

“Happy birthday hyung.” She said sounding like a zombie.

“It’s fine Hyun Mi. I know you have issues with remembering dates so no need to feel bad.” Suho said and ruffled her hair. “Yah!” She protested.

 She was always like that. There was even one time when she almost forgot her own birthday.

“So I see you two are going somewhere.” Hye Su pointed the obvious. “Well duh, Unnie you don’t say?”Hyun Mi joked. Hye Su’s face grew red. “Hah. I should’ve have noticed.”She joked back. “So where are you two going?”

Hyun Mi shook her head, “I don’t know. Ask Suho hyung.” She said the pointed to him.

“We’re going to Lotte world.” He abruptly said.

Hyun Mi’s expression suddenly grew excited. “Lotte World?! I’ve never been there!” She mused.

“I know Hyun Mi. That’s why I chose that place.” He retorted.

“Ah. But hyung, If I remember correctly mostly couples go to Lotte world together. What the was that? I don’t want to look like I’m on a date with my own brother! Jesus that would be gross!” Hyun Mi spat being her straight forward self again.

“What do you want to do then?” Suho  asked. Hyun Mi thought for a second. “I still want to go there, but it would be pretty weird.” She stated.

“Aha! I know! Let’s bring Hye Su unnie with us!”

Hye Su and Suho looked at each other with weirded feels. “Me?” “Her?” They both said in the same time.

“Uhm yeah. Any other Hye Su unnie you guys know?”

The two shook their heads. “But aren’t you going anywhere piggy?” Suho asked Hye Su.

Piggy. A nickname for Hye Su that only Suho uses. The reason behind it was unknown so the guys and Hyun Mi just assumed that it was something involving her weight. LOL

“Uhm. I don’t have any appointments today so I guess I could go.” Hye Su told the two. Hyun Mi grew more excited. “Oh yay!” She said without any emotions at all.

“Then what are we waiting for? C’mon Let’s go! We ain’t got much time people! Keep moving.”Hyun Mi ordered and pushed Hye Su and Suho along the door. 

 

(So tomorrow would be a glorious day for it was the day that Leader ssi was born. LOL that sounded weird. Hoohaa~ Saengil Chukahae Joon Myun/Suho oppa. Thank God for bringing you to this world to be the guardian of EXO and to add more awsomeness to this world. Hohoho. I freakin love you, you know that? You are one of the bias list wreckers! T>T I dedicate this chapter to him, obviously. Teehee~ There's part 2 to this so stay tuned okay?)

Yeh dude. Gift for yourself. Hihihi. XD