Goodmorning Hyun Mi.

Love? What is it?

 

Background Song: Loving you-G.na

It was yet again a Monday morning and it seems to be a rough start for Hyun Mi’s day.

“Hyun Mi yah? Eat breakfast first!” Suho howled. Hyun Mi rushed to the shoe rack and wore her age old converse shoes. “I can’t hyung. I’m gonna be late!” She snickered and finished tying up her shoes. She was about to twist the door open when someone stopped her in her tracks.

Hyun Mi furrowed her brows to Baekhyun. “Hyung you’re blocking my way.” She uttered. Baekhyun flashed her a warm smile and handed her some crackers. “Bring this.” He glowered. “You can’t go to school with an empty stomache.”

Hyun Mi took the crackers and thanked Baekhyun. She was about to leave when Baekhyun called her out again. Hyun Mi spun and looked his way. “Hyun Mi-ah, Fighting!” He wavered and made a fist pump. Hyun Mi rolled her eyes at Baekhyun’s quirkiness. “Deh, Fighting!” She said then ran off.

At usual days Hyun Mi would just walk on her way to school or sometimes take the bus. It was only 20 minutes before school starts, hence she was left with no choice but ride her bike. Her bike that she barely uses since she has an issue with the gravity.

Hyun Mi struggled getting on her bike and would always fall to the side whenever she was fully seated. But she was lucky to actually make it and have a smooth travel in the first meters she had gone to. Hyun Mi was getting near her school. Many students were running around to avoid being late. And at the time Hyun Mi was about to hit the brakes, it just wouldn’t work.

“Mwoh???” Her eyes widened and kept on pressing the brakes. It was no use. And it didn’t help either that there was a huge crowd coming her way.

Hyun Mi just drifted her feet to the ground to lessen the speed. She heaved out a sigh and just mentally cursed herself in her thoughts. *Could this day get any worse?!* She closed her eyes and just prepared herself to the impact of anything that could go crashing her way.

The bicycle came to a stop with Hyun Mi doing nothing about it.  She was puzzled and opened her eyes.

“Hey. You almost hit me.” The guy who stopped the two wheeled vehicle said. Hyun Mi gasped out loud.

“LUHAN!” Hyun Mi shrieked and covered . Luhan let out a angelic smile and noted. “You should drive carefully. Students are on their way to class so you shouldn’t be riding in that  speed.” Hyun Mi was left flabbergasted but managed to nod. “Choesonghamnida.” She bowed lightly.

“Do you need help? You seem to be in a daze.” Luhan asked and walked to Hyun Mi’s said. Fangirls who witnessed this were now scowling at the dumbfounded Hyun Mi.

“Ani-Aniya! I’m perfectly fine. Really!” She shrieked while waving her hand in the air. “Really? It doesn’t seem like it.” He muttered. “Pft.  I’m fine! Oh. And perfectly late!” Hyun Mi lamented and pretended to look at her watch.

“I got to get going now.” Hyun Mi got down from her bike and dragged it under a shade of a tree leaving Luhan standing alone, dumbfounded.

Hyun Mi blew a raspberry and wiped her forehead. “Whew. That was close!” She whimpered then raced inside of the campus.

Students were whispering and gossiping about the incident a while ago with Luhan helping the new kid.

“Oh that’s her? She doesn’t even look pretty.” Hyun Mi’s ears perked up upon hearing someone chatter.

Her head shook lightly and thought. “Were they referring to me?” She pointed to herself.

Hyun Mi actually felt bad for an unknown reason. It was just normal to her to cause a scene due to her unwavering clumsiness at the most unexpected times. But she just let the murmuring slid off and walked in her own world aimlessly.

At the meantime, Tao was also on his way to the classroom. Just like the usual, girls would try to catch his attention which Tao doesn’t really acknowledge that much. He was never the type to be interested to those kinds of things.

Tao noticed Hyun Mi walking on her own with a gloomy aura hovering all over her. He foundered his way and tried to catch up with her.

“Oi.” He called out, Hyun Mi spun and looked at him. “Oh hey.” She replied and slumped her shoulders.

“Trust me, you wouldn’t want to be anywhere near me right now.” Hyun Mi chortled with a hint of exhaustion in her voice.

“Huh? Why? Is there anything wrong?” Tao furrowed his eyebrows. Hyun Mi stopped walking and faced Tao. She heaved out a sigh. “I’m a loser am I?” She cackled and pointed to her face. Tao blink at her a couple of times.

“What? Who told you that?” He asked.

“No one. I just feel like I AM one. See.” She motioned to all the people who were watching her. “I feel like all my moves are under surveillance.”

Tao looked to his left, then to his right, then back at Hyun Mi. “Now you know how I feel.”He chuckled. Hyun Mi looked at him un-amused. “Was that a joke? It wasn’t even funny.” She whined. Tao let out a mischievous smile. “Welcome to my life, Kim Hyun Mi.” Tao sniggered then went off walking.

Hyun Mi groaned to herself. “Great, now it’s official.  I’m totally gonna be an outcast in this school.” She whispered.

“We’re gonna be late!” Tao called up. “Okay, fine! Jeez.”


All eyes landed at the two when they entered the classroom. Hyun Mi rolled her eyes. *Here we go again.  Gah. What have I gotten myself into?*

It was incredibly quiet the moment they went into their seats. It’s like somebody just died.  Just way too awkward for Hyun Mi to manage.

“Huahh~ I want to eat Jajangmyun!” Jihye suddenly sprang, breaking the silence. Everyone then started to continue with their own lives.

“Thanks. That was, uh- helpful?” Hyun Mi couldn’t find the perfect word. “No prob.” She gave her thumbs up. “But you got to explain things to me later. I’m starting to get confused.” Jihye chortled. Hyun Mi just nod and smiled.

Hyun  Mi felt a piercing glare was coming towards her direction. Oh well, who could it be?

She scanned the whole classroom and stopped when she saw Jia gritting her teeth at her with the most freakishly  evil look. Hyun Mi looked at her with baffled eyes.  *The is her problem?*

The teacher then entered the room. All of the students focused their attention towards their lesson, but there is one with mixed up thoughts.

*How dare she?! Who the hell does she think she is acting all flirty with Tao?! Huh! I’ll show her!*

 

~End~

 

(3 in 1 chapter! Hohoho. Baekhyun, Luhan and Tao were here, obviously. LOL. I didn't intend to do that. It was pure coincidence! Teehee. And this chapter leads to somewhat a 'eventful' part. Stay tuned! LMAO. People, I would love to read some comments C:)