Last day

Love? What is it?

(AYO WHASUUUUP? I felt bad I was'nt able to update yesterday. It was all because of my scumbag web browser. I was writing an update last night then all of a sudden, my browser just closed. I was like, DAFUQ!! That was a long chapter!  I was so sleepy so I just decided to write it the next day. And that day, is this day. LOL (YouDon'tSay)

>Hyun Mi's POV<

After I finished playing the piano, I got surprised.

Heaven must've lost an angel. 

And he was here. Standing infront of me at this very moment.

I blinked an eye at the unexpected audience and admired his perfect features. 

I felt electricity run through my whole body when he suddenly spoke.

"Classical music is nice, Nae?" he smiled at me. A perfect one.

Holy Krisus. I never knew guys could be beautiful too. I mean, look! He's prettier than me! 

I was frozen at the moment, I couldn't find the right words to say. I'm tongue tied. What am I supposed to say to this guy?

You're gorgeous? No. That's just gonna be really creepy.

Marry me? Heck no. 

Stupid. Just say "Yes. Classical music is nice". Simple as that!

I realised I've been staring at him in a really long time now. And my inner awkwardness is starting to emerge.

I have no idea what to do. But the next thing I knew, I was walking my way out of the music store, without saying a word to the guy. 

I mentally slapped myself at my actions. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo Hyun Mi-ah.

I just can't take to much handsomeness.

 

I just decided to go look for Hye Su unnie who suddenly disappered. I was lucky enough to find her at a nearby jewelry shop.

She was happily talking to the store attendant.

I creeped my way behind her and greeted her with a loud. "YA!"

She got startled a bit and embarrassed at the same time. "Ayo, Wassup? I thought you were somebody else." Ts. Chanyeol hyungs influence.

"Wassup? You ask me wassup?" I imitated D.O hyungs huge eyes. "Unnie you left me!" I pouted.

She gave me one of her eye smile. "Aigoo sorry Hyun Mi-ah, I just spotted something nice so I went and bought it."She said.

Bad liar. Hye Su unnie never leaves without telling me. She's the type of person that asks everyones permission to do something. But I just shrugged it off. It's not like I'm mad or something.

"Look!" Hye Su unnie showed me the bracelet she bought. 

It was a silver charm bracelet. "Wah, it's kyeopta." I admired at it.

"You like it?" She asked. I simply nodded.

"It's yours." She casually said. I widened my eyes at her. "MWO?"

She's gotta be kidding. Again, she smiled.

"See it as my advance birthday gift for you."

"Advance birthday gift?  But my birthay's on July! Unnie it's too early to be giving me a gift!"

"I know. But I don't think I would be able to give you my gift by that time."

"Uh, Wae?"I asked her, totally disappointed.

"I need to go to China. Ya know? Parents orders."

I flopped my shoulders. "Aww."

Hye Su unnie patted my back. "Aigoo Hyun Mi-ah! Don't be sad! We can still celebrate when I come back right?"

"But it's not the same day." I pouted. 

"So, should I just cancel my flight? It's that what you want me to do?" She questioned.

"Oh, No! No! You should prioritize your parents Unnie. I think I'll be fine."

Hye Su unnie smiled. What can I do? Hye Su unnie is my only female friend. Ofcourse I want her there at my birthday. Sigh. Looks like I'm stuck with those namjas back at the house.

"But Hye Su unnie, what does these charms mean?"I asked, referring at the charms on the silver bracelet.

"It's a secret code."She said.

"Secret code?"

"Yeap. But don't ask! You'll find out eventually."

"Oh. Okay."

 

Hye Su unnie and I left the jewelry shop. We went window shopping for awhile, walking all over the mall. 

I didn't bother tell Hye Su unnie about the guy at the music shop. It's just not my type talking about guys with other people. Even with my bestfriend. I don't know. I just feel all irky when it comes to that topic. Irky? Was that even a word? Wow. I'm creating new words.

Hye Su unnie recieved a text message. She said it was from her parents assistant. She told me that she needed to go meet her and asked me if I could go home by myself. I said it's fine. She was so apologetic, but I understood. Those are the consequences of being an heir of a big company.

I walked on my way home since it's just near.

I was almost nearing our house when I recieved a text from Suho hyung.

 

From: Suho hyung >:P

Message: Hyun Mi, are you still with that piggy? Me and your OPPAS went out to eat *coughs*since you forgot to cook for us*coughs* So if you want to come, were here at the restaurant that we usually go. Take care, okay?

I shifted my direction and went south. 

If I'm right, they must be at that Korean barbeque restaurant at Dongdaemun.

And I was right. 

I walked inside the small restaurant and was greeted by an ahjumma.

"Oh hello young lady! Your friends are waiting for you."The ahjumma said. She must've recognized me since we eat here almost everytime.

She lead me where my hyungs were sitting. I bowed and thank her. 

"Yah!" I greeted the hyungs who were currently eating their hearts out. They greeted me back.

I sat between D.O and Chanyeol hyung since its the only space left. Kai, Baekhyun and Suho hyung sitting across.

God, the food smells awesome!

"Where's piggy?"Suho hyung questioned.

"She had to meet someone." I said and started feeding myself with D.O's food. He just looked at me like this.  O_____O

Suho hyung slammed his chopsticks at the table making all of us gasp.

"What?! That piggy left you all alone and met with someone?!"

We all widened our eyes and blinked at Suho hyung.

"Aish. She did'nt left me! It was important, hyung! And besides, I'm old enough. I can take care of myself!" I said.

"But still. I entrusted you with her. She should've atleast texted me and say that she's gonna have to meet someone."

Kai hyung shook his head at Suho hyung.

"Hyung, what are you really mad at? The fact that Hye Su noona left Hyun Mi, or that noona didn't tell you that she's going to meet somebody."Kai interrogated.

Suho hyung turned and glared at Kai. "What? I'm just saying!" We all laughed.

Suho hyung and Hye Su unnie are always arguing like a married couple, that's why we always tease the two of them.

Chanyeol hyung noticed the bracelet that unnie had given to me.

"Wah, I never knew you liked those kind of cute things."He commented. He was really tall so I have to look up just to talk to him normally. Yeh. Le shorty me.

"Me too. But it fits you Hyun Mi. You should wear them often."Baekhyun hyung agreed.

 I just shrugged and continued eating. I'm tooo hungry to be talking.

The hyungs were talking the whole time we were eating. They would ocasionally ask me stuffs, I just respond them with a nod.

"Oh right. Tomorrow's the first day of school!"D.O hyung suddenly brought up.

"Deh. I'm actually excited about this semester. I can feel it. This is gonna be my year."Kai hyung added.

"How bout you Hyun Mi? Are you excited?"Suho hyung asked.

"Ani. I'm actually terrified just thinking about it."I confessed. I saw Baekhyun hyung flopped his shoulders.

"Oh why?" Chanyeol hyung asked.

Honestly speaking, I am afraid to gain no friends. I heard that the students from my school are all rich. And you know how I feel towards rich people. 

I must accept. I'm gonna be a forever alone.

"Because my school has mini skirts as their uniform."I lied. They all went laughing.

"Whew, is that all you're worried about?"Baekhyun questioned with a totally relived expression. I nodded at him. Another lie.

"Don't worry, I'm sure people wouldn't bother look at your legs!"Kai hyung commented. 

"SHUT UP!"I growled at him. They all laughed again.

Aigoo. School's gonna be tomorrow.

Time, please stop. I need somebody to stop the time for me.

New school, be nice okay?

 

~END~

(First day of school will be tomorrow~)