Lectures from Hyung?

Love? What is it?

(A/N: 1st chapter! Weeeeeeee! Gahd I was sooooo happy someone actually read my fanfic! If I could only do back flips to express my gratitude. LOLOLOL Jk. oh, and the reason with the title, the hyung thingy, it will be explained in this chapter incase you get confused)

 

"Hyun Mi!" Suho called out to her sister who was locking herself upstairs in her bedroom.

She was being her headed self again.

"Hyun Mi-yah! Get down here! Mom and Dad wants to talk to you!" Suho growled, losing his patience on his sisters childish acts.

"No! I don't want to talk to them!" Hyun Mi finally responded. 

Suho was left with no choice. He shifted back his attention to his laptop's screen. 

"Well, where is my sweet little cupcake?" Their father asked with a glint in his eyes. Hoping to have a conversation with his precious baby girl.

"Well you see dad," Suho started his sentence then went closer to the screen as if he was about to whisper something. "I think Hyun Mi is having her PMS." 

"Oh," Their mom said, totally dumbfounded. "Okay then. Maybe we can talk to her some other time." 

"Yeah, you know Hyun Mi when she's not in the mood. She's most likely to flip everything she sees." Suho laughed, imagining her sister's image as a dangerous amazona.

"Deh, Our Hyun Mi never changes. She's still very childish." Their mom agreed.

"Well son, I think it's time for us to leave. We'll try to contact you again when we're not busy okay?" Their father said, Suho nodded.

"Okay Dad. Take care in America. Don't over work yourself." Suho said in a very caring manner.

"We won't son. And you're the one whose supposed to take care. Oh, and watch for your sister huh? You know she's not a kid anymore. Watch out for those hungry predators who'll prey for my cupcake!" Their father reminded.

"I will dad. I will." 

 

--Conversation over--

 

After the conversation with their parents, Suho went upstairs to Hyun Mi's room. Being that responsible big brother, he can never let his sister's stubborness to just pass. Specially when it comes to their parents.

Suho opened the door leading to Hyun Mi's room, almost in a slamming motion.

"Kim Hyun Mi! You know I'm not gonna let this one pass!" Suho shouted and went towards Hyun Mi.

Hyun Mi was just sitting in her bed with her earphones in her ear. Suho forcibly snatched Hyun Mi's ipod which caused her to shift his attention to his brother.

"What the hell hyung!' Hyun Mi shouted.

"Don't what the hell me! You know that's very disrespectful of you awhile ago!" Suho shouted back with his angry expression written all over his face.

"So? What do you want me to do about it?!" Hyun Mi scoffed. Suho was taken aback at Hyun Mi's response.

"Young lady, you know what you should do? You should change that attitude of yours! Stop being a brat and grow up! Things won't always go in the way that you want them to be." Suho lectured. Hyun Mi just rolled her eyes. 

She knew she should just shut up. She really wanted to talk to her parents, but she was a bit hesitant. Hyun Mi didn't like it when her parents said that she have to transfer to a new school that's why she's acting this way. Trying to rebel from her parents decision.

Hyun Mi let out a deep breathe. 

"Fine hyung. I'm sorry." She said, almost in a whisper.

"What? I did not hear you." Suho pretended he did'nt hear. He just wanted Hyun Mi to say the magic word again.

"I said I'm sorry okay! I'll stop being a brat!" Hyun Mi yelled.

Suho smiled to his victory. He made Hyun Mi realise her mistake.

"Good then." He said, still with the smile as he ruffled Hyun Mi's hair. "Good girl."

"Yah!" She shouted in annoyance and removed Suho's hands off her head. She just hate it when people touch her hair.

"I hate you hyung!" She shouted to her brother.

"Sorry sis, but I love you." He choed. "And I'm not your hyung!" Suho said and left the room.

 

>Hyun Mi's POV<

Psh. That guy is so annoying. I can't believe he's my brother! 

I don't even want to call him oppa. It's just too cheesy for me, so I prefer hyung more.

After Suho hyung left my room. I lied in my bed and stared at our blue ceiling.

I groaned when a thought about school crossed my mind. Psh. School's starting in two days.

Aww. It's too sad. I don't want to go!

Usually when schooldays comes I'm all up and giddy about it. But now, everythings different.

I'm gonna be in a new school. NOOOOOOOOOO!

Hyun Mi doesn't want to. >.<

God knows how long it took me to actually gain friends in my old school! I don't know if I could do it again!

Oh Wae? Wae is it this hard! 

Please, please, please. God help me in the struggles I'm facing! 

Let this new chapter in my life be a more interesting one. 

Aigoo, Fighting Hyun Mi-ah! 

 

~END~

 

(I will be updating daily.(I think) I just wish my training as a working student wont get in the way. *fingers crossed* But hey, I'll try my very best for this fic. vanilla_love, Fighting! Kekeke. Here's Suho hyung for you :3)

 

 

Goodnight ^^